https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/ae/k7/FA1GW4PHVOSF.PNGiMIS: A Fine-Tailored Suit for Organizations with Specific NeedsWe use iMIS to manage our membership and guests, track attendance and contributions, track leadership and volunteer activities, as well manage our Bible Study groups. iMIS is used by our organization as a whole (350 licensed users across six locations). Our organization exists for those who aren’t here yet. iMIS helps us identify guests to our locations, assign those guests to staff and leadership/volunteers for personal follow-up. It also helps us track engagement to aid us in leadership and volunteer recruitment.,Flexibility and Customization: iMIS is like a tailored suit. We track all kinds of information and it gives us the ability to customize our screens, add custom fields, and build out the navigation to mirror actual data processing and workflows. API: iMIS is like a box of legos. Not only do you get what’s pictured on the box, but the API gives us the ability to adapt it, add new bricks (custom apps), and extend it beyond its original design. We have created several new modules that solved our Gap Analysis identified during our product evaluation process. Great Support: Our relationship with ASI like a good marriage. They provide great support and they listen to their customers. Their product team also does sprint reviews and invites customers to participate and have a voice in the product road map.,System Performance: iMIS has always seemed to have had performance issues....sluggish specifically. Though some of that may be in part to some of our customizations, but we don’t think so. Integrations with 3rd Party Products: we would like to see more integrations with 3rd party apps.,7,We measure ROI in terms of changed lives, not revenue since we are a church and a non-profit organization. As our church has grown, we have been better equipped to identify new visitors, follow-up on the physical and spiritual needs of our membership and give away leadership to our members.,ACTIVE Network,MPX, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Mobile RoadieiMIS is a powerful tool and a great choiceWe implement iMIS for our customers to help them better manage their business by centralizing their data and automating their business processes. iMIS is a versatile tool that can be configured to solve many different business processes. It it both a CRM and a CMS and allows the organization to build one or more websites tailored to their members.,iMIS has many modules that can be purchased seperately based on the organizations needs. The CMS component enables you to build member websites to display member profiles and implement business processes for the members.,The iMIS integration process could use some improvement. Integrating iMIS with 3rd party applications can be challenging. This is an area where my company, Organized Bits, is working to help the community. We have built an integration platform solves this problem.,9,As iMIS has matured, it has provided many tools that allow an organization to implement processes using out of the box tools. This removes the need for custom programming and allows the product to remain on the upgrade path.,Microsoft Dynamics CRM,Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Power BI, ConnectWise Manage, Microsoft AzureHonest iMIS ReviewI currently use iMIS to hold our organization's website, membership database, and event management [information]. It has not been easy using iMIS. Sometimes, we will send an email and it will not go out to members. Other times we are making changes to the website that either take too long to publish or do not publish at all. We have a challenging time pulling together queries from the database. Nothing is really simple. It is a great concept to have a one-stop-shop, however, it has not been functioning well for us.,One-stop-shop. I love that we have one system that will track our income, manage membership, email contacts, manage our website and pull reports. Response time on support tickets. Whenever I have a problem using iMIS, I can either log into their support site to submit a help ticket or send it directly from my email account. Someone normally responds to me within the hour and then I will get a solution within the day no matter the time of day I submit the ticket. Easy to use widgets. I love using widgets to pull a page together. They have slideshow widgets that use on a daily basis. There are also forum widgets and widgets to pull an already created query to a page you choose to display this information on.,Emailing. Sometimes our emails do not go through and all fail. I would like for some sort of alert to occur when these situations happen. We normally get a response from our members about them not receiving the information we have promised them. Queries. An easier way to build queries would be nice. It is super confusing trying to determine which fields to pull from. When asking for help, they state that we will be charged by the hour to get a basic query created. It's a little obnoxious. Dynamic pages. I would like more attractive homepage templates. Current templates are not very attractive or dynamic. Also, page publishing is a major problem. Limited PayPal Integration. We were initially under the impression that when a payment was placed through the iMIS site, then the payments along with the iMIS codes would go through to PayPal. This is far from the truth. We always have to do extra work to pull a report from iMIS and then also from PayPal since the codes do not transfer over. It would be great for us if this could change in the near future.,7,We have had a number of emails to our members never reach their recipients. This has caused problems in terms of our members not getting information on time. We put in time and effort daily to make changes to our website. Sometimes, these are changes that must occur on behalf of a member of our association. People are expecting to see new postings and information, however, if the page does not post for us it leaves us looking unprofessional and unprepared. We have had several delays in book keeping due to reports not matching income in our accounts. It would be great if iMIS could integrate account codes into PayPal automatically.,Podi,PayPal Payments, SurveyMonkey, RightSignatureSorry, iMIS is not for fundraisingI used iMIS as the development coordinator for a non-profit nursing membership association headquartered in Washington, DC. In the development department, I entered charitable gifts from individuals and corporate partners. Unfortunately, the finance department used a separate accounting software system to actually process and reconcile the funds. RESULT: Two different databases to record and track the same charitable gifts.,One of the strengths in iMIS is the ability to give a single constituent multiple classifications (i.e. board member, committee, past donor, etc.).,iMIS is not a donor database to accurately track giving history, wealth capacity, etc. These functionalities are extremely helpful for fundraising professionals.,5,iMIS had a neutral impact on my non-profit organization's overall business objectives. Both the finance and department teams just worked around the limitations that iMIS had.,,Raiser's Edge NXT, Ellucian AdvanceOh iMISI used iMIS to direct and coordinate registration operations. This included collection and processing of registration fees, refund transactions and processing of faculty payroll. The majority of my transactions, except checks, was processed using Authorize.net payment software and then recorded into iMIS. This enhanced my ability to keep track of membership and program enrollments (i.e. expense reports, class rosters and net proceeds summary reports). Overall, iMIS is used across the whole organization.,Keep track of individuals's information (e.g. address, telephone number, email address, payment history and membership type). The ability to create fields and functions. Create/generate reports. Once, I needed a report of how many non- members were taking classes in the Fall in comparison to members of the organization. I worked with my IT department to help create the fields needed in order to generate the report.,It was difficult for various departments to customize the functionality of iMis without it impacting the organization as a whole. I often felt restricted and limited when using iMis. I do not feel that this software is current with today’s technology. It did not sync well with Authorize.net. Therefore, I had to do double data entry. This let to me needing to hire on more staff.,3,Ability to keep track of membership,Authorize.net
Windows
iMIS

iMIS Reviews

iMIS
Filter 12 vetted iMIS reviews and ratings
David Drinnon profile photo
November 18, 2018

Review: "iMIS: A Fine-Tailored Suit for Organizations with Specific Needs"

• Flexibility and Customization: iMIS is like a tailored suit. We track all kinds of information and it gives us the ability to customize our screens, add custom fields, and build out the navigation to mirror actual data processing and workflows.
  • API: iMIS is like a box of legos. Not only do you get what’s pictured on the box, but the API gives us the ability to adapt it, add new bricks (custom apps), and extend it beyond its original design. We have created several new modules that solved our Gap Analysis identified during our product evaluation process.
  • Great Support: Our relationship with ASI like a good marriage. They provide great support and they listen to their customers. Their product team also does sprint reviews and invites customers to participate and have a voice in the product road map.
  • System Performance: iMIS has always seemed to have had performance issues....sluggish specifically. Though some of that may be in part to some of our customizations, but we don’t think so.
  • Integrations with 3rd Party Products: we would like to see more integrations with 3rd party apps.
It is well suited for associations and other membership based organizations. I would recommend it for churches who have development teams since there are more ‘gaps’ in functionality for churches.
Read David Drinnon's full review
Eddie Brady profile photo
April 19, 2017

Review: "iMIS is a powerful tool and a great choice"

• iMIS has many modules that can be purchased seperately based on the organizations needs.
  • The CMS component enables you to build member websites to display member profiles and implement business processes for the members.
  • The iMIS integration process could use some improvement. Integrating iMIS with 3rd party applications can be challenging. This is an area where my company, Organized Bits, is working to help the community. We have built an integration platform solves this problem.
iMIS is well suited for membership organizations. Of its many modules, the Dues Billing and Meetings module allows organizations to manage their membership easily. iMIS also has tools to create dashboards enabling the organization to analyze their member data in a variety of ways to help the organization better engage their members. Lastly, the CMS aspect of iMIS is very powerful and provided the organization with tools to build responsive websites to engage their members.
Read Eddie Brady's full review
April 11, 2017

"Honest iMIS Review"

• One-stop-shop. I love that we have one system that will track our income, manage membership, email contacts, manage our website and pull reports.
  • Response time on support tickets. Whenever I have a problem using iMIS, I can either log into their support site to submit a help ticket or send it directly from my email account. Someone normally responds to me within the hour and then I will get a solution within the day no matter the time of day I submit the ticket.
  • Easy to use widgets. I love using widgets to pull a page together. They have slideshow widgets that use on a daily basis. There are also forum widgets and widgets to pull an already created query to a page you choose to display this information on.
  • Emailing. Sometimes our emails do not go through and all fail. I would like for some sort of alert to occur when these situations happen. We normally get a response from our members about them not receiving the information we have promised them.
  • Queries. An easier way to build queries would be nice. It is super confusing trying to determine which fields to pull from. When asking for help, they state that we will be charged by the hour to get a basic query created. It's a little obnoxious.
  • Dynamic pages. I would like more attractive homepage templates. Current templates are not very attractive or dynamic. Also, page publishing is a major problem.
  • Limited PayPal Integration. We were initially under the impression that when a payment was placed through the iMIS site, then the payments along with the iMIS codes would go through to PayPal. This is far from the truth. We always have to do extra work to pull a report from iMIS and then also from PayPal since the codes do not transfer over. It would be great for us if this could change in the near future.
iMIS is great for membership associations who need one place. I love their contact database, I just wish we could pull reports easily from their system and publishing would not freeze when making changes to our website. Everything that does work correctly is really easy to set up.
Sterlicia Rodney profile photo
June 16, 2016

User Review: "Sorry, iMIS is not for fundraising"

• One of the strengths in iMIS is the ability to give a single constituent multiple classifications (i.e. board member, committee, past donor, etc.).
  • iMIS is not a donor database to accurately track giving history, wealth capacity, etc. These functionalities are extremely helpful for fundraising professionals.
For fundraising professionals, Raiser's Edge is more appropriate as a donor database.
Read Sterlicia Rodney's full review
June 17, 2016

User Review: "Oh iMIS"

I used iMIS to direct and coordinate registration operations. This included collection and processing of registration fees, refund transactions and processing of faculty payroll. The majority of my transactions, except checks, was processed using Authorize.Net payment software and then recorded into iMIS. This enhanced my ability to keep track of membership and program enrollments (i.e. expense reports, class rosters and net proceeds summary reports). Overall, iMIS is used across the whole organization.
  • Keep track of individuals's information (e.g. address, telephone number, email address, payment history and membership type).
  • The ability to create fields and functions.
  • Create/generate reports. Once, I needed a report of how many non- members were taking classes in the Fall in comparison to members of the organization. I worked with my IT department to help create the fields needed in order to generate the report.
  • It was difficult for various departments to customize the functionality of iMis without it impacting the organization as a whole.
  • I often felt restricted and limited when using iMis. I do not feel that this software is current with today’s technology.
  • It did not sync well with Authorize.Net. Therefore, I had to do double data entry. This let to me needing to hire on more staff.
If you are just keeping tracking of membership, then I would recommend iMIS. I feel that iMIS is not a software that can stand alone.

iMIS Scorecard Summary

About iMIS

iMIS is an all-in-one association management system that is cloud-based, mobile-ready, and PCI-validated. It includes options for membership, fundraising, events, product sales, certification, email, online communities, automation, dashboards, website management, and more. Built from the ground up with Responsive Web Design (RWD), iMIS can be used on any device.

iMIS Features

Has featureProcess Automation
Has featureReal-time Dashboards

iMIS Screenshots

iMIS Integrations

CadmiumCD Event Management System, Cause2Give, CQ Roll Call, Informz, SpaceMaster, WBT Systems, Pinxter Digital

iMIS Competitors