February 13, 2018
Score 3 out of 10
I primarily used import.io as a means to refresh feeds used for digital marketing within Google adwords in addition to similar digital strategy. It is essentially a scraper that can be set up within minutes without the need to learn or maintain code of any kind. It was initially free with a desktop application.
- Scrapes specific parts of webpages
- Crawls pages and scrapes based on patterns you specify via examples
- Very effective and accurate when it comes to scraping data of large URL lists
- Pricing needs to be addressed immediately , this use to be free and so helpful
- A desktop application needs to be reintroduced since it recently went all cloud based
- Additional scraping features would be nice to see when compared to other open source competitors
Read this authenticated review
Import.io excels greatly at being able to execute a scraping campaign for your needs within only a few minutes. It is appropriate if you need to be able to scrape data of a large or small scale on a daily basis. Once you've created a scraping crawler you can just execute it and come back after lunch to enjoy your data without second guessing the accuracy of it.