We use Improvado for marketing reporting automation and streamlining data from all paid and organic marketing channels. We integrated Improvado across our company. Thus, the sales department and senior management use the solution and get access to fresh data on an equal footing with our marketing analysts.
Our previous vendor had specific limitations that have compelled us to search for alternatives. We required a partner who could create storage for all our data needs from scratch and fill it with data from our sources. Besides, we used a data visualization tool that our analysts were already familiar with. Improvado offered us a wide range of tools they work with, and the one that we used was on their list.
We picked Improvado because they offered full-cycle support with dedicated managers. Our team had minimal experience with dashboards, so we decided to delegate this task to Improvado’s team using their professional services plan. Eventually, we gained access to custom dashboards that displayed insights from multiple ad platforms simultaneously. Integration with Tableau made our reports more explicit and comprehensible. We achieved more transparency in our data, gained a centralized data view, and disposed of time-consuming manual operations.
- ETL processes. Once adjusted, Improvado never fails to streamline data from our advertisement platforms to the data warehouse.
- Variety of data sources. Improvado extracts data from over 200 sources, including both well-established platforms and the ones that are rapidly gaining momentum.
- Full-cycle support. Improvado provided us with a dedicated manager available 24/7. Any issues that arose during the product integration were settled in a matter of minutes.
- Flexibility and client-focused approach. After the integration, we adjusted our marketing campaign and needed new ad platforms to be integrated. The vendor allocated the development team ASAP to add new connectors to our existing network.
- Professional services package. The company doesn't provide dashboard views by default. However, we had no time to figure out how to do it ourselves, so we hired a team of Improvado's analysts that set everything up for us.
- Improvado didn’t have all the integrations that we needed. However, they offered full coverage and quickly found ways to extract data from the sources we required.
- The user interface for BI tools may be confusing to inexperienced users. Personally, I didn't have any problems. However, some of the junior marketing specialists from my department needed more time to adapt to the UI. Otherwise, the interface is great.