Plan distribution & viewing (13)
Plan markups & sharing (14)
Document sharing (15)
Collaboration & approvals (13)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of InEight, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
InEight provides project management software for owners, contractors, engineers and architects. The vendor states over 300,000 users and more than 750 customers worldwide rely on InEight for real-time insights that help manage risk and keep projects on schedule and under budget across the entire life cycle. From pre-planning to design, from estimating to scheduling, and from field execution to turnover, InEight has supported more than $400 billion in projects globally across infrastructure, public sector, energy and power, oil, gas and chemical, mining, and commercial.
InEight software is built on an open, modular technology platform that drives integration with other systems. This is so as to ensure project stakeholders have the real-time information and insights needed to control costs, minimize risks and improve operational efficiency. InEight solutions focus on project cost management, field execution, project administration, and document management and control.
- Supported: Plan distribution & viewing
- Supported: Plan markups & sharing
- Supported: Document sharing
- Supported: Issue tracking & punchlists
- Supported: Photo documentation
- Supported: Jobsite reports
- Supported: RFI tools
- Supported: Collaboration & approvals
- Supported: As-built drawings
- Supported: Mobile app
- Supported: Submittal design and management
- Supported: Checklists
- Supported: Meeting Minutes
- Supported: Specifications
- Supported: Change orders
- Supported: Job costing
- Supported: Cost calculator
- Supported: Bid creation
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Data exportability
Watch In this video, see a brief overview of InEight Basis. The tool helps utilize Human Intelligence to deliver a plan calibrated by historical knowledge, productivity rates and standards, and validated by experts in the field.
- Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management
- SAP ERP
- Bluebeam Revu
- Deltek Costpoint
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Microsoft Project
- StreetSmart, a discontinued product
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- CMiC Construction Platform
- Hardhat Connect
- Jonas Enterprise Construction Management Software
- Microsoft BI (MSBI)
- Deltek + ComputerEase
- Sage 300
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Timberline ERP
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Cloud-based, accessible via browser|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish|
- Allows you to save all file types to a document, easily identify which formats you do and don’t have and manage which formats you issue.
- Great bulk functionality. Manage multiple projects and large volume of documentation easily with less staff.