We wasted a lot of time looking for new clients and we didn't have the expected results until we worked with Infer, which allowed us to …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Infer, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Infer is a predictive intelligence lead scoring platform with pre-built integrations to Salesforce, Eloqua, and Marketo.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We wasted a lot of time looking for new clients and we didn't have the expected results until we worked with Infer, which allowed us to obtain lists of potential clients, with the quality we needed, who were really interested.
- It performs a great segmentation of potential clients, with an ideal filter to get exactly the companies interested in our services.
- Allows us to evaluate the database that is in existence to know which of these prospects are good candidates for potential customers.
- It allows us to know the accounts and companies that could generate higher profits, to be able to invest more effort in them.
- The user interface and all the information it generates on the main screen can be cumbersome.
- The learning curve is quite considerable and it takes a few hours of training to understand the system.
- The software becomes cumbersome when information needs to be passed to Salesforce.
It is ideal to expand the range of customers, to have an updated and optimized database with interested customers, and allows sales and marketing agents to work in achieving sales and not in the laborious task of finding customers. This software is very effective and delivers what it promises.
HubSpot has a very large database of leads that we have generated over the last 11 years. Some come from our website and some come from external sources and also partner relationships. Our sales team purchased Infer two-three years ago to help us better assess our leads database. Infer created a custom algorithm to score our leads based on information that we have not necessarily collected directly, which as whether or not there are certain marketing or sales titles on the website itself, or is there an @gmail.com email address listed. It's been an incredibly helpful tool to complement the data that we have collected on leads and their behavior.
- Provides insights on companies to help you infer if they would be a good fit to prospect into, or not
- Collects data on external sites very well
Infer is great for businesses that have a concept of a lead. It also works very well for companies with large databases that are difficult to sort through based on explicit information that you've collected from conversations or from forms. This might be a good fit for companies who are purchasing databases. Less appropriate for B2C type of businesses with no concept of a lead.