iSolved is a SaaS-based, cloud-resident Human Capital Management (HCM) solution that provides Payroll, HR, Benefits Administration, Time & Attendance, Talent Management and Compliance. Employers have the ability to schedule an upcoming shift, view overtime levels, run a customized report, preview payroll in real time, write a performance report for a peer or elect benefits. https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/95/E2/TWD44VDKHCS5.pngSolving HR problems with iSolved!Infinisource iSolved is our Payroll/PTO solution. It is used mainly by myself, as Controller, to process our bi-weekly payroll and produce reports. It is also used by all employees to request their time off, view their pay stubs, and make changes to their tax withholdings.,iSolved does a great job of having everything you need for HR/Payroll, all in one place. It is easy to log everything about your employees: personal information, business certifications, salary history, etc. It is easy for their managers and supervisors to approve their time off requests, and view other information to their level of clearance. Payroll processing is a breeze, with the ability to process payroll for full time, part time, and hourly employees. Though we don't use it, iSolved offers Time Cards so employees can log their time at their desk every day.,I would like it to be easier to add a supplementary payroll when processing a payroll outside of our normal bi-weekly schedule. The way that PTO hours are accrued and displayed on their paychecks can be a bit confusing to the employees.,9,iSolved has had a very positive impact on our business. As the control, I am able to have all things payroll and HR related at my fingertips at any time. I can make changes on the fly, in-between payrolls, instead of waiting to call them into the payroll company. My employees are able to answer a lot of questions themselves, which saves me a lot of time. And when they do come to me, I am able to answer questions quickly. The overall satisfaction with iSolved is very high.,Zenefits and ADP Resource,QuickBooks ProiSolved, quick & easy...with some room to growWe use iSolved for the Human Resources and Payroll Departments. I only use it for payroll and it has addressed our access to reports, length of time it would take to process payroll, and being able to enter garnishments for employees who currently don't make enough to deduct. These are all the problems we had in the old system we used.,You can access reports anytime, which is a time saver. Processing payroll for 1,000+ employees takes half the time it did in our old system. Being able to create reports we need is helpful, in our old system we had to call up our client representative and ask for a report they would send to us and then we would have to alter it on top of waiting for the report.,In searching for employees I have to be very specific on the name and cannot search by only part of the last name. This sometimes make it difficult to find people if I don't have an exact spelling. The "process payroll" button is too close to the "preview payroll" button and I'm always in fear of accidentally hitting it by mistake, though we do have it set up to ask us "are you sure". The garnishment tab isn't as clear as I think it could be, the names through me off a little and after 6 months I'm still not sure everything is for on that page. Communication with the consultants has been a little off, misunderstanding what we are talking about, but it could also be that we've only been in this system for 6 months and it takes some time establishing good communication.,8,iSolved has helped me in payroll by shortening the amount of time each task takes, and that allows our company to manage more properties efficiently. Soon our company will introduce the employee self service in iSolved, which allows them multiple options, some of which are viewing/ choosing benefits, do online training, print out their own pay stubs, and verify personal information.,ADP Payforce
Infinisource iSolved

iSolved Reviews

iSolved
Filter 6 vetted iSolved reviews and ratings
David Friedman profile photo
August 22, 2018

User Review: "Solving HR problems with iSolved!"

Infinisource iSolved is our Payroll/PTO solution.
  • iSolved does a great job of having everything you need for HR/Payroll, all in one place. It is easy to log everything about your employees: personal information, business certifications, salary history, etc. It is easy for their managers and supervisors to approve their time off requests, and view other information to their level of clearance.
  • Payroll processing is a breeze, with the ability to process payroll for full time, part time, and hourly employees.
  • Though we don't use it, iSolved offers Time Cards so employees can log their time at their desk every day.
  • I would like it to be easier to add a supplementary payroll when processing a payroll outside of our normal bi-weekly schedule.
  • The way that PTO hours are accrued and displayed on their paychecks can be a bit confusing to the employees.
I think iSolved is perfect for a small business, that wants to avoid the high costs of using ADP or Paychex, and similarly want to have an all-in-one solution for their HR needs. Unlike other HCM programs that offer an all-in-one suite, I still have complete control over what products I offer to my employees. iSolved just helps me manage it all in one place.
Read David Friedman's full review
January 23, 2015

Review: "iSolved, quick & easy...with some room to grow"

• You can access reports anytime, which is a time saver.
  • Processing payroll for 1,000+ employees takes half the time it did in our old system.
  • Being able to create reports we need is helpful, in our old system we had to call up our client representative and ask for a report they would send to us and then we would have to alter it on top of waiting for the report.
  • In searching for employees I have to be very specific on the name and cannot search by only part of the last name. This sometimes make it difficult to find people if I don't have an exact spelling.
  • The "process payroll" button is too close to the "preview payroll" button and I'm always in fear of accidentally hitting it by mistake, though we do have it set up to ask us "are you sure".
  • The garnishment tab isn't as clear as I think it could be, the names through me off a little and after 6 months I'm still not sure everything is for on that page.
  • Communication with the consultants has been a little off, misunderstanding what we are talking about, but it could also be that we've only been in this system for 6 months and it takes some time establishing good communication.
I wasn't really involved in the decision making and it is above my pay grade and knowledge on what systems there are out there and how to choose between them, but our company has a very high volume of employees for payroll and HR and this system seams to make our procedures much faster.

iSolved Scorecard Summary

Employee demographic data (1)
Employment history (2)
10.0
Job profiles and administration (2)
10.0
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (1)
Organization and location management (1)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (1)
Pay calculation (2)
10.0
Support for external payroll vendors (1)
Benefit plan administration (1)
Direct deposit files (2)
10.0
Salary revision and increment management (2)
Reimbursement management (2)
Approval workflow (1)
Balance details (2)
10.0
View and generate pay and benefit information (1)
Update personal information (1)
Employee recognition (1)
View job history (1)
Tracking of all physical assets (1)
Report builder (1)
Pre-built reports (2)
New hire portal (1)
Manager tracking tools (1)
Performance plans (1)
Performance improvement plans (1)
Review status tracking (1)
Review reminders (1)
Multiple review frequency (1)

About iSolved