iSolved Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Lacey Davidson profile photo
We use iSolved for all of our payroll needs. We started it 3 years ago. We used to do payroll in-house, but with the new insurance rule, we made the switch. They help us with anything payroll related: bonuses, child support, insurance, 401(k), quarterly and yearly federal/state reports, and W2s. They submit all government reports too, and they give our employees direct access to their account, where they can see digital pay-stubs, update info, and receive digital W2s all online. I mainly use the program, but they also offer online onboarding, so the store managers do initiate onboarding, but only have access to that.
  • Reporting state and federal reports.
  • Customer service is amazing!
  • It provides ease of access for myself as an admin, and for the employees.
  • Their mobile app is streamlined.
  • My BIGGEST complaint is that their desktop site does not have a mobile view. They have an app for employees, but as an admin, I have needed to use the site on my phone out of the office, and it is impossible! Everything is mushed up and little. It's completely impossible to use.
  • Not sure if available, but would like a digital time card swipe for one of our locations.
  • The website time lag is a little slow, but I realize that is because it is a lot of information and it has to be secure.
It's very well suited to our company. We have 130 employees. They have even more programs than we even use at this level. Everything HR-related is there and very easy to use. I love the reports, and I am able to make custom reports, which I have to have. We look at information in a lot of different ways, and I can get all the info needed.
Read Lacey Davidson's full review
Hilary Hobbs profile photo
iSolved is being used throughout our entire company, no matter what department you are in. It's a great way to not only clock in, but anything finance related is all there in one website for each individual. It allows for easy requests for PTO, access to benefits, and the ability to e-sign any documents sent via HR regarding 401K, insurance, and even annual reviews.
  • One of my personal favorites is the fact that I can quickly clock in and out. The previous site we used was a pain, having to go from one page to another just to clock out for lunch and back again.
  • There is a great calendar where you can view each day's hours you've worked. It gathers the overtime, PTO requests and even paid holidays. That way you can easily map out the rest of your week if you don't have enough hours, or have too many.
  • The ease of requesting time off is another great bonus. It's quick to navigate, and you can view all of the hours you've accrued quickly.
  • I've tried multiple times to download the iSolved app to use for clocking in and out, and it has yet to work. It's really frustrating because my company pushes utilizing the app and yet I can never gain access to it.
  • This may seem trivial but there aren't too many negatives for iSolved so I'm grasping at straw, but all the text is very tiny on the website. It's more of a mild annoyance than an actual "con", but I'm sure it may be difficult for people with struggling eyesight.
If your company deals with a high volume of hourly employees, iSolved is a great website for clocking in and out, viewing paystubs and sending out tax forms. There aren't many instances where you couldn't utilize even one or two of the features iSolved has to offer. Even if you have only or majority salary employees, there are plenty of ways iSolved can help. Requesting PTO, viewing insurance offers and forms, any documents regarding benefits and annual review papers can all be held in this one site.
Read Hilary Hobbs's full review
David Friedman profile photo
Infinisource iSolved is our Payroll/PTO solution.
It is used mainly by myself, as Controller, to process our bi-weekly payroll and produce reports.
It is also used by all employees to request their time off, view their pay stubs, and make changes to their tax withholdings.
  • iSolved does a great job of having everything you need for HR/Payroll, all in one place. It is easy to log everything about your employees: personal information, business certifications, salary history, etc. It is easy for their managers and supervisors to approve their time off requests, and view other information to their level of clearance.
  • Payroll processing is a breeze, with the ability to process payroll for full time, part time, and hourly employees.
  • Though we don't use it, iSolved offers Time Cards so employees can log their time at their desk every day.
  • I would like it to be easier to add a supplementary payroll when processing a payroll outside of our normal bi-weekly schedule.
  • The way that PTO hours are accrued and displayed on their paychecks can be a bit confusing to the employees.
I think iSolved is perfect for a small business, that wants to avoid the high costs of using ADP or Paychex, and similarly want to have an all-in-one solution for their HR needs. Unlike other HCM programs that offer an all-in-one suite, I still have complete control over what products I offer to my employees. iSolved just helps me manage it all in one place.
Read David Friedman's full review
We use iSolved for the Human Resources and Payroll Departments. I only use it for payroll and it has addressed our access to reports, length of time it would take to process payroll, and being able to enter garnishments for employees who currently don't make enough to deduct. These are all the problems we had in the old system we used.
  • You can access reports anytime, which is a time saver.
  • Processing payroll for 1,000+ employees takes half the time it did in our old system.
  • Being able to create reports we need is helpful, in our old system we had to call up our client representative and ask for a report they would send to us and then we would have to alter it on top of waiting for the report.
  • In searching for employees I have to be very specific on the name and cannot search by only part of the last name. This sometimes make it difficult to find people if I don't have an exact spelling.
  • The "process payroll" button is too close to the "preview payroll" button and I'm always in fear of accidentally hitting it by mistake, though we do have it set up to ask us "are you sure".
  • The garnishment tab isn't as clear as I think it could be, the names through me off a little and after 6 months I'm still not sure everything is for on that page.
  • Communication with the consultants has been a little off, misunderstanding what we are talking about, but it could also be that we've only been in this system for 6 months and it takes some time establishing good communication.
I wasn't really involved in the decision making and it is above my pay grade and knowledge on what systems there are out there and how to choose between them, but our company has a very high volume of employees for payroll and HR and this system seams to make our procedures much faster.

Employee demographic data (2)
Employment history (4)
9.6
Job profiles and administration (4)
9.6
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (3)
Organizational charting (1)
Organization and location management (2)
10.0
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (2)
Pay calculation (4)
10.0
Support for external payroll vendors (1)
Benefit plan administration (3)
Direct deposit files (4)
10.0
Salary revision and increment management (4)
Reimbursement management (2)
Approval workflow (2)
Balance details (3)
10.0
Annual carry-forward and encashment (1)
View and generate pay and benefit information (3)
10.0
Update personal information (3)
10.0
View company policy documentation (2)
Employee recognition (2)
View job history (3)
Tracking of all physical assets (2)
Report builder (2)
Pre-built reports (3)
9.4
Ability to combine HR data with external data (1)
New hire portal (3)
10.0
Manager tracking tools (2)
Performance plans (1)
Performance improvement plans (1)
Review status tracking (2)
Review reminders (2)
10.0
Multiple review frequency (2)
10.0
Create succession plans/pools (1)
Candidate ranking (1)
Candidate development (1)
Job Requisition Management (1)
Company Website Posting (1)
Publish to Social Media (1)
Job Search Site Posting (1)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (1)
Applicant Tracking (1)
Notifications and Alerts (2)
9.5

About iSolved

iSolved is a SaaS-based, cloud-resident Human Capital Management (HCM) solution that provides Payroll, HR, Benefits Administration, Time & Attendance, Talent Management and Compliance. Employers have the ability to schedule an upcoming shift, view overtime levels, run a customized report, preview payroll in real time, write a performance report for a peer or elect benefits.