Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 01, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
InFlow has a lot of important inventory management features, but I like the easy import tool that adds stock to the database in less than a minute. I also like the quick view dashboard that details important figures and statistics without having to click on several menus to generate this data. Finally, the customizable report functions give us a lot of flexibility for creating on-demand reports for different levels of users and scenarios. Configuring the software for use only takes a couple of minutes.
- The ease of use is phenomenal. Unlike other software where the dealer comes and sets up the whole system, you can do this all by yourself.
- You can upload multiple items detail in inventory via CSV file rather than enter each item detail.
- It gives you features to which you can change the virtual location of any item.
- We are an eCommerce Business. Therefore, we want the status for each item which is available in our stock, whether it was returned from a customer or rejected by the vendor. In addition, inFlow gives you all these functionalities on a single platform.
- It's a user-friendly application which doesn't require an expert to configure it.
- You can integrate InFlow with eCommerce solution i.e. Magento & Shopify.
- Very pricey, you have to pay for the mobile version.
- The integration to make labels is very complicated for my fellow colleagues. Sometimes it doesn't log in easily, and we've had to purchase quite a few licenses when we first started up with inFlow because it cannot be used on more than one PC at a time. Now that years have passed and we don't need so many concurrent users, we are sadly stuck with all these extra users that we paid extra for, for no reason.
- We also are looking for reasons to switch to another company, as inFlow does not offer much support after the maintenance period has ended and we've had to constantly pay extra to renew a maintenance plan to receive support.
Read this authenticated review
We have been using the standalone version of inFlow for many years. It is quite easy to use, with great support staff via their live chat on the inFlow website while the maintenance plan is active. Though sadly technical support over the phone isn't offered.
inFlow Inventory Scorecard Summary
About inFlow Inventory
inFlow Inventory is an inventory management software offering from Archon Systems.
Categories: Inventory Management
inFlow Inventory Technical Details