Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Infoblox boasts possessing nearly 50 percent of the market share for DDI. They aim to provide organizations the flexibility to deploy DDI in ways that meet their precise needs—as rugged on-premises appliances and applications with built-in cloud integration and as virtual appliances managed completely in the cloud.
Infoblox applications and appliances are uniquely able to support all your DDI demands—today and down the road.
Using Infoblox DDI IT teams can:
- Consolidate DNS, DHCP and IP address management into a single platform, deployed on-site and managed from a common console
- Enhance cloud-based application performance for branch offices and remote sites with the industry’s first cloud-managed DDI platform
- Access rich, integrated Reporting and Analytics capabilities for capacity planning, asset management, compliance control and auditing
- Supported: Centrally manage and automate all aspects of DNS
- Supported: Provision and manage vast numbers of IP addresses
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||100%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|