Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 24, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
InfoGenesis is the POS solution for us, replacing an aging Micros system. We do not process payments through the platform, but we do use it for almost everything else.
- Screen layout/design for various outlets is pretty good and also flexible.
- There are several modules that interact with the platform, making integration easier.
- Stability in the environment is very good and we have very little downtime with the terminals.
- Management of multiple outlets is excellent and there are a lot of options.
- Add-on/value add features are robust.
- Integration with rGuest Seat is terrible, and it's a companion product. This definitely never lived up to its promise.
- The boot process for the terminals is long and ridiculously unprofessional looking. There are some sloppy defaults for the boot process and the initial setup is needlessly complicated.
- Shift management is confusing for staff, particularly when signing out at the end of a shift. Would like to see more work on this area.
Read this authenticated review
The terminals themselves don't seem to be well designed and have the appearance of being put together with off-the-shelf components. Hiding cables can be challenging. The design is slim and svelte enough, but it has the appearance of being more fragile (although it doesn't appear be particularly so). These terminals are best when left in a single location, at least in our implementation as switching revenue centers requires IT involvement.