It is our Enterprise Resource Planning for the entire company. All companies business wide are using Infor Adage. The business problem it solves is that it runs our business. From inventory levels, to purchase orders, to taking orders, to customers it solves/manages everything. The only department that does use Infor Adage is Human Resources.
- Stability, it reminds of a old COBOL system found in plants. It just runs and never stops.
- Established, Infor Adage made an A grade platform.
- Support, even though Infor Adage is not supporting it anymore, other companies are still developing add ons for it.
- Looks, Infor Adage looks as old as it is, no way to sugar coat it.
- Interface, same as looks. The interface is clunky compared to other ERPs.
- Reporting, it comes with zero reports. You have to make them all from scratch.
Read this authenticated review
If you are a manufacturer that has a ERP that is MUCH older then Infor Adage might be a good solution. It works, has add ons out there and it uses a SQL backend so your IT team, depending on the personnel, could churn out some reports quickly. I wouldn't recommend it as an upgrade but more as a replacement.