Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 31, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Lawson SCM is great tool for tracking of purchase orders. Normal users like hospital staff or fetail clerks can place orders through the requisition center. RQC is an end user access point for users to place orders. Utilizing Process Automation those orders are then routed to managers at different levels to approve or reject orders. Then buyers are able to create the PO from that requisition. Since everything is integrated it makes the tracking of orders as easy as can be. Inventory Management is also available for those who need to track supplies.
- Automation approval flow is by far the best feature as it allows a user to set their own checkpoints and users to approve and reject orders.
- Being able to track and find orders in the system makes it a robust application to allow for quicker delivery and receipt of POs. At the same time it helps vendors get paid quicker since everything can be tracked quicker.
- User interface built for end users who do not go into Lawson everyday. This interface shows only what a requester would require to place an order similar to Amazon.
- The User Interface that everyday SCM users access is out of date and needs updating. Luckily in version XI the entire user experience is being enhanced to fix this issue.
- Tracking of POs and Receipts and invoices are difficult for end users to research. They usually would require lawson access and/or need to get a buyer involved. Luckily there are third party companies that built add-ons for lawson to allow end users to track this info.
- Out of the box reporting doesn't have a great look to it. Many folks from finance do not like the appearance of the reports. Again Lawson has finally listened and now allows users to customize the look of those reports.
Read Massimo Emilione's full review
For any company that creates purchase orders to receive parts, inventory, or any type of order, Lawson Supply Chain Management is a great tool to help automate the ability to approve and reject orders and allows users to be able to track orders much quicker. Typical types of customers that can benefit are hospitals, retail, and the public sector to name a few.
Infor CloudSuite SCM Scorecard Summary
About Infor CloudSuite SCM
Infor CloudSuite supply chain management solutions deliver intelligent, real-time supply chain orchestration by connecting companies to their supply chain partners and digitally transforming processes from planning to delivery both within and outside the enterprise.
CloudSuite replaces the former Lawson brand SCM product.
Categories: Supply Chain Management
Infor CloudSuite SCM Technical Details