Reviews (1-11 of 11)
- The accounting function of Infor ERP is designed very well and it is easy to use. From journal entries to generating a trial balance it only takes a few clicks to get what you need.
- The job tracking process within Infor ERP is easy to understand. You can view the progress of each job a number of different ways and this helps users know how close each job is to the finish line at any time.
- It is very easy to run month end processes that ensure all costs are accurate and then be ready for the next accounting period.
- Infor ERP gives us greater financial visibility.
- Inventory and cycle count accuracy are both strict TS metrics that are measured in my organization, Infor ERP enables us to know what we have and where we have it saving us valuable time and money. We are able to meet customer demand while keeping inventory down.
- The automotive industry has very rigorous quality metrics and Infor ERP allows us to not only improve quality but also increase productivity and reliability.
- Customization is one of Infor ERP's greatest attributes. Forms can easily be customized specific to the end-user's needs with the help of an ERP Application Developer.
- Great customer support directly from Infor. Additionally, Infor ERP customers are always willing to help through user networks events.
- As a global organization, we deal with many languages and some software localizations. Infor ERP LN has 21 language packs and a software localization for the countries where Bray operates that need one (Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Poland, Russia, and India).
- We need flexibility, versatility, and visibility in our operations and financials. Infor ERP LN delivers most of what Bray needs in a standard ERP system, allowing us to operate without the need for complex software functionality customizations and/or personalizations.
- Infor ERP LN has an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, user-friendly GUI.
- User Friendly
- Modules integrate well
- Sales and orders are handled well
- Screen layouts are very clean, consistent and understandable even for novice users. Navigation can be tailored to only those programs that the user needs. Rose based screens are great for keeping things simple for user. All of this helps greatly with user adoption rates.
- Powerful event management tools for automating work flow processes. Users can run processes either based on a schedule or an event to minimize the need for constantly repeating the same manual tasks.
- Cloud-based product is identical to on-premise version so that user experience is the same no matter how you choose to run Syteline. You can run on-premise and then move to SaaS (cloud) without any new learning curve.
- Syteline functionality is easy to use for the new user but has great depth and breadth for the power user looking to get deeper into the functionality.
- Powerful communication and collaboration tools are all part of the platform.
- User Friendly
- Good technical support
- Reasonably priced
- Good Customer Support for Implementation
High Level of functionality in Manufacturing
Execution and Shop Floor Planning.
Needs improvement with Financial Budgeting module.
Financial Reporting Capability
such as Consolidated Reports and Cash Flow Analysis.
Improvement with Ad Hoc Reporting functionality
We need a robust business intelligence platform that we can structure in order to run several KPI's and dashboard reports by using the data we already have in place. Currently we use a third party program to put these figures together, however setup process was painful and see ongoing problems while we use it.
- It is one of the simplest products on the market. Very user friendly and in my opinion not complicated and busy wit unnecessary tools.
- We usually do a very short training for new hires and they pick it up promptly.
- Data processing is fast and results are always on time.
- Good amount of ready made reports for our needs.
Inventory control is a breeze and makes you feel comfortable with Infor ERP. Again, when properly set up it is capable of giving the appropriate reports with several details without any hiccups.
- Ability to use processflow to streamline processes, I can't think of something that other ERPs don't do, Info just does it differently.
- Customization, Customization, Customization. If you need a form to do something, you can modify it yourself with a bit of .net experience.
- Intuitive. The flow of the application just makes sense, when you're stuck, help is available for just about any field with the click of a mouse.
- Automated activities/workflow
- Easy for all users to access information when security allowed
- Reduced reliance on papaer
- This is a manufacturing based ERP system. If you are in manufacturing it could be a great tool for you
- Work orders and Job costing work well
- Engineering Masters and Bills of Material