April 20, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Read Lukas Sundahl, MBA's full review
Pros and Cons
- The accounting function of Infor ERP is designed very well and it is easy to use. From journal entries to generating a trial balance it only takes a few clicks to get what you need.
- The job tracking process within Infor ERP is easy to understand. You can view the progress of each job a number of different ways and this helps users know how close each job is to the finish line at any time.
- It is very easy to run month end processes that ensure all costs are accurate and then be ready for the next accounting period.
- Infor ERP could improve its functionality with Excel. There are ways to export to Excel but certain screens do not have an export feature.
- Infor ERP could be improved if they had more drill down options. Sometimes you have to go to a separate screen to get more detailed information.
- Infor ERP could improve on its financial statement generation within the software.