Phishing Simulations (14)
Industry-Specific Security Training (14)
Security Reporting (13)
Individualized Security Training Plans (13)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Infosec IQ, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Infosec IQ security awareness and training aims to empower employees with the knowledge and skills to stay cybersecure at work and home.
With over 2,000 awareness and training resources, Choose Your Own Adventure® Security Awareness Games and personalized learning experiences, the solution aims to present everything needed to prepare employees and strengthen the user's cybersecurity culture.
The platform can be customized and personalized to match an organization’s culture and employees’ learning styles.
- Supported: Training Content Library
- Supported: Multilingual Training Content
- Supported: Training Gamification
- Supported: Industry-Specific Security Training
- Supported: Individualized Security Training Plans
- Supported: Phishing Simulations
- Supported: Security Reporting
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Security awareness training: Educate employees with pre-built training programs, microlearning, reinforcement tools and Choose Your Own Adventure® Security Awareness Games.
- Supported: Phishing simulator: Choose from 1,000+ realistic phishing templates, simulate the most sophisticated attacks and prepare every employee for when a real attack strikes.
- Supported: Reporting & assessments: Easily identify employee risk, document compliance, measure your cybersecurity culture and prove the effectiveness of your security awareness efforts.
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, English (Australian), English (British), Finnish, French, French-Canadian, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese|
- Training videos
- Simulating what customers see in the real world
- Creating a sense of curiosity about cybersecurity
- Push a user to be more aware of their browsing
- better management interface
- faster reseller support
- better integration documentation
- Many types of Templates.
- Easy to use.
- Report feature is good for submitting to managers.
- Complicated to choose right templates.
- Not clear function's features sometime.
- Bulk order of sheet is expensive.
2) If you are trying to contract IT insurance, this is one of the requirements.
3) If you want to train workers in IT risk awareness this is the right app and its features.
4) Need phishing mail? I recommend Infosec IQ.
- IT Security Training Videos
- Reports/Dashboard to review Training/Phishing Simulation status
- Managing Training for New Hires
- Phishing Simulation templates
- UI for selecting materials for training could be improved.
- Navigation around the site takes some time to get used to.
- Refreshing the topics
- Current security related questions
- The quality of materials and presentations
- Few of the contents are old and can be updated
- Certain times the tool doesn't work well with Chrome, so had to switch the browser
- Different video materials to explain employees about phishing
- A good and clear dashboard for admins
- For questions we can always contact infosec, and they help us very well!
- I have seen that materials can’t be downloaded, this could be helpful
- Deliver videos in different languages
- Add an rewarding program
- Easy way to maintain users
- Easy to add new users
- Support multiple languages
- Video for different levels of employees
It is easy for us to maintain the users and add or remove new people.
Also our IT users need to follow the training. The feedback we receive from them is that the video's are not needed for them.
- Data safety
- Trusted entry/logins
- Registered resources
- Time of inactivity
- Brief and to the point
- Engaging graphics
- Just enough questions to check on learning
- Easy to use on the "Back End" with adding new users and scheduling trainings
- When re-sending a training invitation or checking on a staff member's progress, you must open the campaign, then click on the Information Icon. This is kind of cryptic.
Integrates with Active Directory for ease of onboarding staff.
It can even use AD groups to select users.
- Overall training content
- New just the facts series
- Customer service
- The user experience could be simplified.
- I feel like there are some complicated reporting functionalities.
- I would really like ADA compliance for all content.
- I wish the training content was more customizable.
- The user experience of deploying phish campaigns could be a little less complicated.
- Phishing simulation configurations are extremely robust and customizable.
- AwareEd content library contains a vast amount of training modules and materials.
- Option to build your AUP\IUP as a training course.
- Phishing simulation sending configurations can be complex and cumbersome.
- Reports and report options could be better. More canned reports and better data sorting & filtering.
- Some training modules can be difficult to complete on iPads, Android, or other tablets with no mouse.
- Highly customizable training materials
- Wide variety of training modules for different industries
- We are able to provide security awareness training to our students
- The admin UI could use a little work. It is not the most intuitive
- Some of the branded modules seemed dated compared to their newer materials
- Content is excellent and topical.
- Content is constantly updated and provided in a number of languages
- Content is engaging and module selection is flexible enough to be brief or involved.
- Learner account management could use a merge function for duplicate accounts.
We are also finding a higher percentage of staff reporting emails to us since starting this program (both real and simulated phishing emails).
- There is a wide array of video styles to fit all kinds of training needs.
- INFOSEC IQ are very good at working with us to get the most of their product within our needs.
- Customizing or creating our own phishing templates is easy to do.
- Support is top notch!
- We can use the content off line with our SCORM for yearly training requirements
- We have internal issues with certain wording (Training, Courses, and such). There are some landing pages where we cannot customize and change those words. We have found work arounds.
- Trains users on how to identify threats
- Teaches an employee on what to do when faced with malware
- Simplified information on cybersecurity so users can better understand the threat
- So many topics to choose from the content library
- Training lessons are customizable to fit users
- The individualized grading system that we can send out to users at the end of the year through their emails so that they can monitor their progress and to encourage them more to improve on their skills
- Individualized analysis of a user's performance on a monthly or annual basis so that they can see their weak points
- Graduated learning modules to keep them interested and motivated (ex. they start as basic learners at the beginning then level up to more advanced skills, then finish as an expert at the end of the year)
- Facilitates training modules
- Provides good pre-built training courses
- Tracking and reporting of progress
- Simulated phishing scenarios
- Wish could integrate more closely into our internal network (so people don't need to go to another 3rd party site to use it).
- More reminders to users to complete their training
- Offer services to manage the platform each month for us
- Phishing emails - as a test, is great!
- Training - quick trainings that are valuable
- Integration with our HRIS system
- Pairs well with AD.
- Collects data and interprets it nicely.
- Provides loads of default options to choose from.
- Add better transparency of who clicks on emails but no links etc.
- Realistic simulated phishing emails
- Large selection of simulated phishing emails
- Engaging training
- Navigating the administration pages is not very intuitive
- Reporting is not great
- Phishing campaign is easy to set up and use
- Providing training modules is easy for offenders to brush up on skills
- Provides peace of mind and an easy way to submit suspected phishing emails to our ticketing system for review
- I'd like to see more offerings to take advantage of as a backup for protection
- Faster support responses when issues do arise
- More integration with other systems for better supportability
- Ease of use. Implementing PhishNotify with Office 365 was a breeze as is creating and sending phishing campaigns.
- Phish templates. There are many templates to choose from, all of which are well designed. Almost too well designed in some cases.
- Reporting is surprisingly well done and comprehensive.
- No major faults come to mind.
- Awareness Training.
- Security test.
- Security Awareness overall scoring.
- Will need to improve on SSO and SCIM to enable automation.
- The invitation link should not be unique as the user will delete the email.
- Scheduling of campaigns for phishing emails.
- Easy to upload new learners with AD sync.
- The ability to schedule training that is short and concise is great.
- Some of the email templates are a little lame.
- The training needs more comedy.
- Engaging and relevant training materials.
- Realistic tests with enhanced training.
- Very strong support.
- Detailed reporting.
- Course and Campaign design and set up could be streamlined.
- Reporting dashboards could provide better drill down tools.
- Better tools to correlate training response/completion with failed phishing tests.
- The system is easy to set up and administer.
- The statistics provided are easy to understand.
- Picking out your "problem children" is easy and effective.
- Adding new employees is a two minute process.
- My only problem with the system is there is so much to work with that I sometimes have trouble remembering where something was I wanted to use, as say a phishing email.
- Phishing exercises
- Staff training
- An optional training rather than forcing it on our employees
- Some of the phishing campaigns are too easy
- Some of the phishing campaigns are too hard