Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Training Content Library (21)8.080%
- Phishing Simulations (21)7.878%
- Industry-Specific Security Training (20)7.676%
- Security Reporting (20)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Infosec IQ, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Infosec IQ security awareness and training aims to empower employees with the knowledge and skills to stay cybersecure at work and home.
With over 2,000 awareness and training resources, Choose Your Own Adventure® Security Awareness Games and personalized learning experiences, the solution aims to present everything needed to prepare employees and strengthen the user's cybersecurity culture.
The platform can be customized and personalized to match an organization’s culture and employees’ learning styles.
- Supported: Training Content Library
- Supported: Multilingual Training Content
- Supported: Training Gamification
- Supported: Industry-Specific Security Training
- Supported: Individualized Security Training Plans
- Supported: Phishing Simulations
- Supported: Security Reporting
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Security awareness training: Educate employees with pre-built training programs, microlearning, reinforcement tools and Choose Your Own Adventure® Security Awareness Games.
- Supported: Phishing simulator: Choose from 1,000+ realistic phishing templates, simulate the most sophisticated attacks and prepare every employee for when a real attack strikes.
- Supported: Reporting & assessments: Easily identify employee risk, document compliance, measure your cybersecurity culture and prove the effectiveness of your security awareness efforts.
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, English (Australian), English (British), Finnish, French, French-Canadian, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese|
- Users are more aware on IT security.
- Reports incidents in timely fashion.
- We are happy with this platform.
- Users phished metrics have dropped since implementation.
- I do not have access to ROI informations.
- Reduced potential threats
- Showed compliance
- Opened more doors for partnerships
- It has made people more cautious when opening emails
- Sometimes the phishing attempts are too accurate and result in people asking if real emails are phishing. This is a win actually because it ensures that people aren't too trusting with their emails.
- Monthly training ensures people are up to date on security practices
- It has shifted us into the realm of cybersecurity
- demonstrates to our customers that we are doing more than break fix
- actively teaching employees allows us to have working relationships with customers and strengthen the client bond
- It has provided great cyber threat and privacy awareness for our employees.
- Users Awareness up
- Phishing being identified quicker and easier by users
- Multiple users received several emails due to mix up in sending campaigns
- I must say Infosec IQ has improved our overall users understanding on data breaches and trained them.
- Positive impact on business especially in this work from home scenario
- Understanding of phishing mail has grown.
- Good ROI when I consider that we get phished.
- Taking a little bit of time to send a quality email.
- Saved time for IT team when deploying security training/simulations.
- Saved time on reporting preparation (provides good built-in visualization).
- InfoSec IQ has always bought us the best and helped us sail along with the current InfoSec world
- Our employees are aware of phishing that is over biggest positive impact
- Different countries within the company are aware now about security
- Training the users about security is finished within no time. In this way the employees do not have to take off to train!
- People are more aware of security risks.
- Reduce fraud logins
- The staff stays on their toes when an email looks Phishy. They do not want me to see their name on the naughty list if they fall for our simulation.
- Because it is quick and to the point, staff does not rebel at the thought of "another" mandate.
- We are able to train all staff with the current training content.
- It provides deployment of phish campaigns.
- InfoSec IQ has been a profitable addition to our security stack. After getting everything set up, the normal profit margin per customer is 65% - 75%.
- Many cyber-security insurance policies require some form of mandatory employee security training, and some policy premiums can be reduced based on your organization's training statistics.
- It has allowed us to have a common "cyber-security" language with our customer base, making support requests flow smoother and breaches addressed quicker. It also lets us establish and enforce a more security-aware workplace tone with our customers.
- Training users to spot phishing emails is always a benefit
- We have more people reporting suspicious emails
- We try to expand the principles from the digital world into the physical as well
- The State has seen a reduction in phishing success of 2% every year we have used the product. We are well below the national average now.
- Our phish rate has dropped drastically since using INFOSEC IQ.
- The rate of staff reporting not only our simulated phishing emails, but real phishing or suspicious emails is increasing as well.
- We are getting more conversation happening around cyber security.
- Learners are more aware now of cybersecurity threats and are able to identify them
- They know what to do when faced with attacks
- Employees are reporting suspicious emails now to IT
- Employees are very skeptical for any 3rd party emails
- Employees have better respect for IT provisions and controls.
- Keeping our information secure by training employees on what to look for! Amazing!
- Infosec IQ helped raise awareness to our staff, we had an incident where our business manager received an email stating that they were our Superintendent and needed assistance with their direct deposit account. Our business manager was on high alert for phish scams because of Infosec IQ and it saved our superintendent from potentially getting his account drained.
- Our phish rate has dropped from 8% to 1%