Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Infosec Skills, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Infosec Skills enables users to upskill and certify security, IT and engineering teams with a hands-on cybersecurity training platform that scales to meet an organization's needs. Assess teams and close skills gaps with hands-on cyber ranges, projects and courses mapped to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity and MITRE ATT&CK® Framework — or upgrade to a live boot camp for instructor-led training to certify a team.
Infosec Skills includes 1,200+ hands-on courses, cyber ranges and labs to:
Prepare teams for MITRE ATT&CK tactics and techniques with hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
Guide team development with 130+ learning paths mapped to the NICE Framework
Assess knowledge and skills to pinpoint gaps and training needs
Gauge exam readiness with customizable certification practice exams
Fast-track certification with 100+ live, instructor-led boot camps
Visit https://infosecinstitute.wistia.com/medias/w8c2cpahgh to watch Infosec Skills video.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Earned a great certificate/respect
- Enlightened me on areas that I am not too familiar with
- Has positively made me consider more of a management type of role than a technician/analyst
- Earn certificates
- Develop skills
- Increase career
- Skill sets acquired were crucial to business development
- Skill sets acquired were a good ROI
- Skills learned in courses were crucial to professional development of emplyees
- Friendships developed with instructors and other students have a positive impact
- New skills developed
- Certification preparation
- Contributed significantly to certification prep
- Increased comfort and familiarity with topics taught in courses
- Definitely helped in achieving new knowledge and skills
- Helps me interact with my customers at a deeper level
- Helps keep certifications up to date
- Skill retention
- Skill enhancement
- Provided a new set of complimentary skills
- [Provided] the ability to network with other people in my field [of work]
- Earned cyber security certifications
- Several cyber security skills developed
- Client appreciation for doing something new
- Improved knowledge
- Earn new certifications
- Develop new skills
- Positive impact on career direction
- Positive impact on acquiring a new set of skills
- Positive impact on networking with others in the field
- Negative impact in terms of test preparation
- Negative impact on getting ahold of certification exam practice questions
- Improved overall skill level of team.
- Provided work related training that was easily accessible during down time.
- Several of our technicians earned new certifications.
- It is nice to have the certification for audits and possible promotions.
- The improved security mindset is great for our department.
- Allowed us to handle most of our own security measures
- New Skills Developed
- Earning Certifications
- After my courses, I was able to obtain my CCNA (passed [on] first attempt) and my CCNP (passed [on] second attempt). This is far better than the average passing rate.
- Professionally, I [got] a new job as a network engineer and then promoted to a Network Engineer II after completing my CCNP. I have seen a 40% salary increase over the last three years.
- Positive - Increase in salary
- Positive - Obtained a 100% remote position
- Positive - Life time skill set increase into Reverse Malware
- Because we are small, we were very pleased that Infosec worked with us on price. However, given the current budget issues, we will have to wait a while before we make any purchases.
- The Infosec Skill came in handy to develop new skills.
- The Infosec Skills makes it easier to earn CPE credits and maintain certifications.
- The Infosec Skills assures organization is learning and performing with high productivity.
- Positive contribution to career goals and security industry certification
- Positive responses from perspective employers due to certifications
- Taught users to be more aware!
- Our compromised users have significantly dropped with those who utilize this program.
- Our internal staff is far more aware of what to look for now.
- More important to me, Infosec Skills allow me to see the big picture about IT
- Help me to think about [my] career path in a more clear form
- Help me to understand basic information about topics new to me
- More secure environment
- Skills to accomplish more tasks
- Real world application
- Up-to-date material
- Cyber security
- Hopefully a new cert soon
- CEU credits for current certs
- Staying up-to-date with cybersecurity
- Helped me further prepare for cerificstions
- Helped me achieve my CAP certification
- Has helped a few of my subordinates with getting certifications