Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 08, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We've used Infragistics products for over 15 years. It simply made sense to use Ignite UI as we first started developing more web-based applications, first for in-house use, then for clients. We found Ignite UI to provide a consistent and well-documented development tool with a resulting great UX/UI. For us, Ignite UI shortens the time from storyboarding to deliverable.
- The examples are great and close enough to real-life usage to be truly helpful
- The OOB configuration and themes are good. They are very configurable.
- The touch support and response web are built in, allowing the same code to work well on desktop and phone.
- I would like to see examples with security tokens. It really isn't an Ignite UI issue, but would be helpful.
- Some of the examples are over-simplified, not how the products would be used in real life.
Read Robert Burgh's full review
Angular is our framework of choice for a number of reasons. Business data is almost always displayed in a grid format. It makes sense to start with a strong widget that is powerful and fast when building applications. Ignite UI provides a complete toolset of widgets for other frameworks, but Angular is our focus. Ignite UI is helping us deliver a great UX/UI.
Ignite UI Scorecard Summary
About Ignite UI
Ignite UI Screenshots
Ignite UI Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Ignite UI Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Ignite UI Technical Details