Reviews (1-2 of 2)
August 14, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Infrascale Platform is a great backup solution that provides both the software and storage under one roof at some of the cheapest rates in the business. You buy data in pools and separate them out to the computers as you want. All this is done under software that you completely white label, so your client doesn't know it is all being done under Infrascale.
- Backups. You can customize the schedule and methods and create real snapshots for your important data.
- White Labeled Software. It has real, effective ransomware protection all managed under one place and one white-labeled piece of software that is easy to use for any MSP.
- More expensive than Backblaze
Read Daniel Cauley's full review
Well suited to backing up your clients in all segments across all platforms. From legal, to health, to banking or endpoints. There is no solution that Infrascale Platform can't cover. All can be white-labeled and it's easy to deploy at a good, stable price. You can also use it to back up VMs, and it does 15-minute full disaster recovery while protecting against ransomware.
January 31, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We are using the Infrascale Platform for disaster recovery which includes a full VMware virtual server environment backup. We have an onsite device, provided to us by Infrascale, that we can spin up should our VMware host servers go down and that device is mirrored to the Infrascale Cloud Center where we can spin up our virtual servers there, and/or have the cloud device shipped to us overnight for onsite deployment.
- Makes consistent, verifiable onsite backups of our corporate data.
- Makes consistent, verifiable offsite backups of our corporate data
- Plays very nice with VMware, the infrastructure we currently use
- The interface can use a serious update. It's understandable, but not modern.
- I don't like the fact that it forced an upgrade to VMware. That's not something that can be done by every company very easily.
- The restore process can be more intuitive.
Read Vin Campbell's full review
Well suited for a company that has an extensive virtual environment setup. Definitely a good choice for companies that require an in-depth disaster recovery system, especially when the infrastructure is hosted in house. This system is expensive on a monthly basis, so I would not recommend this to small businesses as there are less expensive alternatives out there.
Infrascale Platform Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Infrascale Platform
The Infrascale Platform is the flagship cloud storage, data protection, and disaster recovery platform from the California based company, Infrascale.
Infrascale Platform Technical Details