InMoment Reviews

InMoment is currently being used across our organization. It is a great program that houses all of our customer feedback which takes the guess work out of any issues. We are able to use the reporting tools to dive into certain issues and quickly problem solve. It has saved us so much time and money.We also use it to showcase our superstar employees and what the guests are saying about them.
  • Houses all of our information in one convenient location that everyone at any time can access
  • Praise and coach our employees on customer service
  • Problem solve using the reporting tools such as add criterion to narrow down on specific points of interest. I love how detailed the reports can be, it really takes the guess work out of problem solving
  • I wish we could edit some of the information on our end. Sometimes it takes a little while to get access issues resolved from the support team going back and forth in emails.

InMoment VOC is well suited for any hospitality-based company that is guest-centric. It's like receiving a report card every day with info about what we are doing well and where we need to improve. I like how we were able to customize so many things like how often our managers receive emails and how organized guest recovery is now.

I don't care for the reply templates. I don't like the idea of a guest feeling the reply is robotic in any way. Especially, if the guest reaches out more than once and the team uses the template provided in the system again. I think it takes away from the sincerity of the managers' response.

InMoment Scorecard Summary

Survey templates (1)
Themes (1)
Custom logo/branding (1)
Changes to live survey (1)
Question design help (1)
Multiple question types (1)
Survey logic flexibility (1)
Response tracking (1)
Compliance (1)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (1)
Respondent restrictions (1)

About InMoment

InMoment's Voice of the Customer product helps companies gather customer feedback and channel it to the right individuals in the organization. InMoment was created when Empathica and Mindshare combined into one company.

InMoment Competitors