- Project requests - can be tailored to fit your exact needs
- Project management - can assign tasks, track time, etc.
- Proofing - robust proofing environment that's easy for clients to learn
- Some areas are rather clunky and repetitive when it comes to project management, like editing a template once applied.
- Once a review is live, it's very difficult to edit the reviewers unless a current tier is active.
- Pretty expensive compared to the competition.
inMotion Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
inMotion is a work management solution designed for enterprise creative and marketing teams. The vendor says that unlike other solutions, inMotion combines creative brief management, project management, online proofing, and reporting into a single solution that is designed to help users get their work from kick-off to completion within a single workspace.
The vendor also says that its solution helps creative and design teams:
- Speed project cycles by 56%
- Win back 7 hours of wasted time per week per worker
- Eliminate headaches and delays
- Gain transparency and provide accountability
No two teams are alike. So why offer “one size fits all” pricing plans? They just don’t work – teams are locked out of features they need while they get features they don’t need. We do things differently. We create individual pricing based on your team’s specific needs and budget.
inMotion Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
inMotion Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|