Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Our entire campus uses inMotion in some capacity. Most of the campus uses it to request projects from our department and review proofs online. It allows us to manage client requests, projects/tasks, and reviewer feedback on proofs. Our department uses it to manage everything from web graphics to course catalogs. It's incredibly helpful to be able to track everything in real time.
- Project requests - can be tailored to fit your exact needs
- Project management - can assign tasks, track time, etc.
- Proofing - robust proofing environment that's easy for clients to learn
- Some areas are rather clunky and repetitive when it comes to project management, like editing a template once applied.
- Once a review is live, it's very difficult to edit the reviewers unless a current tier is active.
- Pretty expensive compared to the competition.
Read this authenticated review
It's a flexible program that can be molded to fit most businesses. It's geared towards agencies but we've been able to use it successfully as an in-house solution. It's pretty intuitive for the most part and is easy for new hires or clients to get up and running pretty quickly.
inMotion Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is inMotion?
inMotion is a work management solution designed for enterprise creative and marketing teams. The vendor says that unlike other solutions, inMotion combines creative brief management, project management, online proofing, and reporting into a single solution that is designed to help users get their work from kick-off to completion within a single workspace.
The vendor also says that its solution helps creative and design teams:
- Speed project cycles by 56%
- Win back 7 hours of wasted time per week per worker
- Eliminate headaches and delays
- Gain transparency and provide accountability
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
No two teams are alike. So why offer “one size fits all” pricing plans? They just don’t work – teams are locked out of features they need while they get features they don’t need. We do things differently. We create individual pricing based on your team’s specific needs and budget.
inMotion Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
inMotion Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|