Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The InRule Decision Platform is an end-to-end solution for activities related to the decision management lifecycle, including authoring, testing, storing, deploying, executing and measuring outcomes of automated decision logic. InRule’s author-first approach aims to help both business and technical users to change enterprise decisions in applications—with less effort, cost, and risk than programming— making it easy for organizations to keep pace with changing marketplace conditions and customer needs.
Enterprises can leverage data-driven insights into the impact of automated decisions on vital KPIs with InRule Metrics. Metrics allows for decision outcomes to be displayed inside of today's most popular analytics platforms, including Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
- Supported: irAuthor
- Supported: irVerify
- Supported: irCatalog
- Supported: irServer Rule Engine
- Supported: irDistribution
- Supported: InRule Metrics
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Great customer service. Always quick to respond to questions.
- Excellent training and documentation.
- Enterprise level security model and integration via OAuth/SAML standard for Access Management.
- Replace thick-client for authoring with a web-based application.
- No enterprise licensing model, only "per user" licensing available.
- Authoring rules is one of the best. Highly reliable and scalable.
- Developing complex solutions is not a big deal anymore. InRule provides a variety of templates to deal with any type of situation.
- Needs more debugging capabilities.
- It is easy to tweak business rule parameters.
- Create new logic with low barriers.
- Authoring software loading time can be slow if ruleset is very complex.
It also suited for when you want to quickly prototype new business logic without going through development cycles. It is also suited when you want to have the simplicity in the system so that even managers can jump in and help if needed.