inSided is an enterprise-level community platform that integrates with a variety of business functions. The inSided platform is cloud-based and gives users a complete set of applications to build, integrate, and manage branded customer communities across digital touch points and...
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
inSided is an enterprise-level community platform that integrates with a variety of business functions. The inSided platform is cloud-based and gives users a complete set of applications to build, integrate, and manage branded customer communities across digital touch points and devices. inSided is the community platform behind many international companies, including BNP Paribas, KPN, Philips, SONOS, T-Mobile, TomTom, and more.
- Supported: Forums
- Supported: Ideation
- Supported: Research & Co-creation
- Supported: News & Blogs
- Supported: Product Q&A
- Supported: Mobile
- Supported: Reward management
- Supported: Facebook Apps
- contact center
- knowledge bases
- customer portals
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||80%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||all basic European languages and Russian|
- They provide a ton of materials on best practices in setting up and using their platform
- They provide materials on how to provide an exceptional customer experience, with podcasts, webinars, and blogs.
- They support their community and walk the talk, so to speak in engaging their customers with each other.
- The timing for sometimes for customer support could be improved.
- Connecting with a customer success representative could be a little speedier.
- Changing the names of groups could be easier! I figured it out, but it wasn't as clear or easy as I think it could be.
- Knowledge Base