Inspectlet is a web heatmapping tool. Features include heatmapping, session recording and form analytics.Inspectlet for marketing and sales successInspectlet was being used across the organization to understand user interaction with our website. Marketing used it extensively as a tool to understand how users were interacting with our site. By watching multiple sessions and using Inspectlet's funnel feature, we were able to identify key points on the site where people were getting confused. Inspectlet also showed us that there were some website elements that users thought were clickable. This was very valuable data when iterating on designs. Our sales staff also utilized the tool before interacting with leads on the phone. It allows them to see the content the lead was viewing and get better prepared for their calls.,Inspectlet does analysis of sessions really well. We were able to view our funnel and view sessions that completed and dropped-off at various points. Setting up the funnel and doing the analysis was very easy. I thought Inspectlet was very easy to integrate. During the integration, I was able to send metadata that allowed for increased flexibility during analysis. I loved that Inspectlet integrated with Segment.io. I thought the tool's pricing was positioned well for the features it offered.,When filtering and segmenting the list of captures, sometimes it can take a while to load the newly segmented list. Occasional glitches occur in the screen recordings. They are not perfect but provide a good high level overview of user interaction. With their clickmap tool, I would frequently see areas being clicked that weren't links and didn't seem like areas people would accidentally click. This was mostly a problem with a low sample rate but with more users, the display got better.,9,I thought the price of Inspectlet made it a great choice against the other competitors we evaluated. The fact that we didn't have to pre-plan captures and were able to capture all activity on our site saved a lot of time on session capture configuration. Their funnel analysis feature enabled us to do in-depth drop off analysis. It would have been difficult, otherwise, to identify the right sessions to view.,Hotjar and ClickTale,Autopilot, MailChimp, Optimizely
Inspectlet

Inspectlet Reviews

Inspectlet
Filter 5 vetted Inspectlet reviews and ratings
Alec Dibble profile photo
May 24, 2016

Review: "Inspectlet for marketing and sales success"

• Inspectlet does analysis of sessions really well. We were able to view our funnel and view sessions that completed and dropped-off at various points. Setting up the funnel and doing the analysis was very easy.
  • I thought Inspectlet was very easy to integrate. During the integration, I was able to send metadata that allowed for increased flexibility during analysis. I loved that Inspectlet integrated with Segment.io.
  • I thought the tool's pricing was positioned well for the features it offered.
  • When filtering and segmenting the list of captures, sometimes it can take a while to load the newly segmented list.
  • Occasional glitches occur in the screen recordings. They are not perfect but provide a good high level overview of user interaction.
  • With their clickmap tool, I would frequently see areas being clicked that weren't links and didn't seem like areas people would accidentally click. This was mostly a problem with a low sample rate but with more users, the display got better.
I think Inspectlet is a great tool for people who don't want to spend too much time or money integrating a screen session tool. I like how it does captures without you needing to set it up, which is a problem I have encountered with other tools. I think that it can be a great, passive data source for marketing and sales teams.
Read Alec Dibble's full review