Insperity PerformSmart Reviews

January 13, 2021
I would say the user interface with Insperity is poor. I've used several softwares for HR and this is by far the hardest to navigate and use. The layout is off and when trying to do something as basic as viewing a pay stub is not easy. The information housed is everything you need, just hard to view it when you do.
  • There is a single dashboard that is filled with a lot of information in one place.
  • When trying to request off you click on time & attendance and it feels like you go back in time with the layout of the site. The words used and number of clicks to get something as basic as a request off is more than usual.
  • Getting information that is more than what is displayed on the dashboard is not easy and takes a lot of clicking.
I would say to keep searching if you find yourself considering Insperity. In the past several companies I've been at, every single HCM software has been better. I find myself not looking at information as often as I used to. I would view a paystub or look to see how many days off I have left in other roles. Here, I find the time needed to navigate that information is not worth it.

Insperity PerformSmart Scorecard Summary

What is Insperity PerformSmart?

PerformSmart from HR consulting and software company Insperity in Houston, Texas is an employee performance management option.

Insperity PerformSmart Technical Details

What is Insperity PerformSmart?

Who uses Insperity PerformSmart?

The most common users of Insperity PerformSmart are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.