Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Instabug, and make your voice heard!
starts at $149
starts at $249
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Instabug delivers Real-Time Contextual Insights throughout the entire mobile app lifecycle, empowering mobile teams to connect with customers, accelerate their workflow, and release with confidence.
With bug and feedback reporting, crash reporting, in-app surveys, and infrastructure that supports over two billion devices world-wide, Instabug helps development and product teams easily collect bugs and feedback from beta testers and customers,
Instabug automatically attaches screenshots, device details, network logs, repro steps, and tons of other critical insights needed to resolve issues and prioritize product backlogs.
Mobile teams accelerate their workflows by seamlessly integrating with third-party tools like Github, Jira, Slack, Zendesk and much more.
The ease of reporting and sending feedback, in-addition to the level of details the SDK grabs with each report, is the reason why thousands of companies like Lyft, T-Mobile and eBay rely on Instabug to ship and maintain top quality apps.
- Supported: Bug Reporting
- Supported: In-App Feedback
- Supported: Crash Reporting
- Supported: In-App Surveys
- Supported: In-App Chat
- Makes it easy for the end-users of the mobile apps.
- Provides crash analytics.
- Helps capture user inputs.
- Could be less pricey.
- Should be something that works not just on IOS and Android but also on web applications.
- Instabug allows testers to quickly and easily send their bug reports.
- Testers can draw on the screenshots, capture video and write back.
- Instabug also has amazing customer support that is always quick to respond to our requests and needs.
- Users can also make integrations so you can easily turn Instabug reports into Jira or other tracking software.
- We have specific customizations on Jira so we tend to have to contact customer support to create these for us when we make new integrations. It would be nice for us to do this ourselves so we don't have to contact the Instabug team.
- Not very frequent but sometimes the platform breaks and we have to contact the Instabug team to resolve the issue. It would be great if they have better testing before shipping new changes to ensure stability.