Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Instapage, by Postclick, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Instapage, by Postclick aims to be the leader in post-click automation, and promises to help digital advertisers create more relevant and impactful advertising by unifying the post-click stage of the advertising funnel. With Instapage, marketers can maximize conversions by creating, personalizing, and optimizing post-click landing pages at scale, and automatically connecting ads with relevant post-click pages.
With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of over 16%, the vendor boasts that leading brands across 100 countries are presently using Instapage to capture more value from their campaigns.
- Supported: Advanced Lead Generation
- Supported: A/B Testing and Heatmaps Optimization
- Supported: Marketing & Sales Integrations
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Client Management
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
- Lower cost of page deployment, which improved R OI
- Increase site conversion through customization which improved ROI
- Increase email capture which led to lower acquisition costs and improved ROI
- The editor function lower the cost of custom graphics which improved ROI
- For larger business leads, the 30k limit is stifling
- cost raises with enterprise plans
- ecommerce is a bit tricky compared to other platforms
- Time to deliver. Projects with Instapage saves 40% of our team time
- GDPR compliance
- Analytics dashboard to track campaigns
- New team members can easily pick up Instapage for building campaigns and landing pages. Helps the company minimize training time to get employees up to speed. Very short learning curve!
- The fact that it auto-builds a web-version of your page - saves a lot of time having to manually do it. Big time saver!
- Quicker turnaround, which means more testing
- Better CTR
- Saved money on website page (landing page) creation.
- Speeds up the time we can turnaround landing pages for new ad campaign ideas.
- Been really positive with our ability to test and analyze what works.
- Helped us get new landing pages up and running quickly.
- We have been doubling cost since we had IP before we had our new MA tech that can now.
- Helpful for providing leads
- Very useful for informational purposes
- Expensive to use
- We never really got out of the blocks with Instapage because of the limitations I mentioned before. We were paying customers for a month and then switched.
- Allows for fast turnaround times for clients that don't have conversion rate optimized landers/sites
- Reduces dependence on more expensive/time consuming dev resources
- Issues with responsive functionality and software updates has resulted in instances broken pages and integrations being disconnected
- A/B testing features easy to implement and is another selling point for our PPC management service
- Reduced costs. No need to pay high-priced developers and designers.
- Saved time. An easy-to-use platform and efficient design make creating new pages and slight variations/updates fast and easy.
- Improved results. Having quality, professional pages that I can easily test has helped me increase conversions and lower cost per conversions.
- Over the past year, we've probably collected over 10000 leads for our business which in turn convert at about 20%
- We have seen an increase of 40% in applications
- The number of incoming students we have this year is the highest we've had
- Neutral, really. I mean, I did generate business with the funnels built...but can't say that Instapage specifically has helped with that.
- Generates great number of leads
- Instapage helps grow my business
- Instapage helps keep me top of mind and help with branding
- We got higher rates of visitors from Facebook clicking through to Amazon which is great.
- The A/B testing really helped us figure out the proper designs for the types of landing pages we are doing (clickthrough pages to Amazon).
- Quickly creating large amounts of landing pages for our different clients.
- It allowed us to build a landing page quickly when the rest of our stack wouldn't allow us to do that.
- It's not something that we had accounted for in our marketing budget and was more than we wanted to spend
- Brought in more leads
- Easy to set up a custom campaign landing page
- It pays for itself and much more
- When we first got going, this platform saved us time and money.
- Now that we are more established, Instapage gives us the flexibility to do things for clients that are a huge value for them and a high margin for us.
- Instapage solved our issues with landing pages immediately. What took me a few days, working with a web developer, I was able to do in a few hours with Instapage. That was worth the monthly price alone.
- My company was so disorganized, calculating ROI was never going to happen. However, Instapage did allow us to meet our goal, which was to acquire a specific number of leads within a month.
- Instapage allowed me to make quick changes based on lead collection progress. When we were behind on our numbers, I could quickly make changes and A/B test different page layouts.
- I'm not sure if they continued to use Instapage after I left the company, but it was a very helpful lead collection tool and allowed us to meet our goals.
- We've not had much of a conversion rate on some of our landing pages -- but this could be because we are relatively green with the marketing side of things and forget to send people to it. It's not easy for people to find on their own -- so I highly recommend you use some of the "hidden" SEO tools to increase the ROI. Without it, you're not going to be happy with your investment.
- Great for setting up test pages for clients who haven't used a landing page software.
- Great for showing clients the ease of use on a trial account if they're not ready to sign up for another service.
- Affordable for clients on limited budgets.
- We have sold several Instapage accounts to clients and have been happy with the reseller program that Instapage offers.
- We used Instapage very frequently before we started using SharpSpring and we loved it. It's a great tool when you're just starting out in your business, and as a marketing agency we really love the easy-to-use interface.
- Instapage has helped us monitor Facebook marketing campaigns more effectively since Facebook's metrics aren't accurate.
- Frees up time to get other elements done on marketing campaigns.