Instapage Reviews

Rajiv Chidambaram, BE, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 03, 2019

Great tool for creating quick and functional landing pages!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use InstaPage to create all campaign landing page content for our business. It is used exclusively by the marketing department and helps support lead generation activity for our various product lines. Using Instapage helps us easily build campaign pages, without having to do any code work to build the page out.
Read Rajiv Chidambaram, BE, MBA's full review
Chris Lesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 15, 2019

Use Instapage For Your Landing Pages!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Instapage makes building landing pages one of the easiest processes ever. I can hardly believe how easy they have made it for agencies. Normally the CMS's we use are already pretty easy to use, but with how easy Instapages has made it for us to make pages on the fly for different advertising campaigns, we can't help but use it!
Read Chris Lesner's full review
Brad Meinen | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2019

Great for just building Landing Pages but not as good for integrating with other systems

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Instapage to build landing pages for our subdomains. We have used it for multiple business units and it requires very little technical knowledge to pick up and use. As long as you know how to set up subdomains, you are good to go. It is an easy drag and drop interface. One of the best I have experienced.
Read Brad Meinen's full review
June 04, 2019

This tool will change your landing page creation process forever!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We started using Instapage to quickly create landing pages for our PPC campaigns. The process is quick and I love that we can tailor each landing page to specific ad groups. Thanks to Instapage, we no longer need to wait for several weeks until the dev team creates new pages for us and releases them.
Josh Summerhays | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 10, 2018

Stunning and intuitive, but not enough control for me

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used Instapage primarily for advertising campaigns. I was the sole user of the tool as I currently oversee all of our marketing. It allowed us to quickly deploy branded landing pages with highly tailored messages to match our ad campaigns. We target disparate audiences and want to ensure that our value is communicated clearly and specifically for those audiences. We use these landing pages an entry point of exposure to our target audience.
Read Josh Summerhays's full review
Vincent Misiewicz | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2018

Instapage - Great Solution for Lead Gen PPC Campaigns

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We're using Instapage for all of our clients running Lead Gen PPC campaigns. It is used by only the Paid Media team at this point. It allows us to create several personalized landing pages for different search campaigns without the use of our own or the clients dev resources. The landing pages are fairly easy to create by team members with no dev/design experience and can be customized pretty comprehensively if needed. We also utilize the A/B testing features, which is another aspect our process that clients value.
Read Vincent Misiewicz's full review
Austin Schmidt | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 19, 2018

An easy-to-use and efficient landing page builder. Highly recommend.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Instapage to build lead generation landing pages for search engine marketing, Facebook ads, and emails. We use it to quickly create pages and test new concepts. It's great not to require development for every landing page template change.
Read Austin Schmidt's full review
December 17, 2018

Great software, very useful.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[It's] Used by the digital department in our organization to create microsites and landing pages. This helps our digital infrastructure grow using their easy to use tools, creative design options, and full customizations to help move the process along. As such, this is a strong support for our organization at achieving our digital needs.
July 13, 2018

Totally worth it for simple funnel needs

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Instapage in our Marketing efforts for landing pages, sales pages, squeeze pages and thank you pages. It helps us to have a unique product funnel that is specific to that product but saves us massive time without having to start from scratch.
Mike Nickles | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 25, 2018

Practical & Professional Page Production

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I was personally using Instapage as a preferred landing page builder. I am primarily focused on real estate, but I have other interests and a multimedia background, so I was interested to use this to develop my own marketing and lead generation solutions. I was first introduced to Instapage in a program I subscribed to that taught me how to utilize Instapage to design funnels. At the time, it was a very low-cost solution and I remember it being pretty simple and user-friendly.
Read Mike Nickles's full review
Vicki Starinsky | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 22, 2018

Instapage Great Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I’ve used Instapage to generate landing pages for ads I run through Facebook. It has helped me generate leads from buyers and sellers. Instapage blogs has helpful tips and training that are very helpful. Instapage is helping me grow my business and attract the type of clients that I need.
Read Vicki Starinsky's full review
McKay Salisbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2018

Instapage Is Wonderful - Great For Great Basic Easy-To-Build Landing Pages And Wonderful Support

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using [it at] Elemerce to build lots of landing pages to send traffic from Facebook ads. We are little different than most companies because we are pulling traffic from Facebook to Amazon. We are using Instapage to split test the in-between step of learning about the product and then clicking through to Amazon. I make the landing pages and run the ads with the goal of bringing increasing traffic from off Amazon.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Tamara Newman | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 06, 2017

Great Landing Page Builder for Small-Medium Businesses

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used Instapage to collect leads for new products that we didn't want too closely associated with our main website. We primarily focused on Google AdWords search and Facebook to drive leads to the landing pages. The primary user was myself, but some technical positions had access for the setup process, although, once they taught me how to make pages live, it was very easy. It was a great tool to collect lead information without the distraction of our full website menu/navigation. It was also very easy to use by myself, and since I have minimal HTML/coding experience, the whole "drag-and-drop" concept for building a web page was very convenient.
Read Tamara Newman's full review
Grace Conyers | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 05, 2017

Small company full of scientists tinker with toys -- and Instapage

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Instapage is a great landing page software and platform. It is used across our entire organisation to make landing pages for a variety of marketing and announcement uses. We not only use it like expected as a landing page, but also as a way to invite others to try out new things at our company. It's a way to isolate something and gather a list of interested students and researchers.
Read Grace Conyers's full review
Susan Aldea | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 05, 2017

Easy to Learn - Fun to Use!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Instapage to create and launch landing pages for our inbound marketing clients. Our clients range from realtors to pharmacists, with one thing in common, the need to attract more qualified leads. With Instapage we are able to create, launch and promote effective landing pages that drive traffic to specific marketing offers. It is simple to use, intuitive, works well with many other platforms and has stellar customer support.
Read Susan Aldea's full review
Casey Boyles | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 11, 2017

Create a beautiful landing page quickly!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently we use instapage to build and manage a landing page that is connected to our website. Our website isn't accessible and it's very difficult to build landing pages so we had to find a software that allowed us to develop pages that looked on brand and could easily be connected to our website.
Read Casey Boyles's full review
Jan Michael Aldea | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 19, 2017

Instapage - Fast. Easy. Powerful.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We started using Instapage a few years ago when we needed a quick way to design great looking landing pages that also hooked into MailChimp. We were doing this not only for ourselves but also for our clients. Could we design stand-alone pages in WordPress? Sure - but the speed of implementation and the fact we could do this without tapping into our developer resources was a great way to grow our business.
Read Jan Michael Aldea's full review
Tarzan Kay Kalryzian | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2015

Makes a writer's job much easier!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Instapae is great for a small business owner who isn't ready to hire a graphic designer, or who frequently needs to create landing pages fast and easy, that look very high quality. As a writer, I work a lot with wellness coaches and therapists who are frequently running promotions, and don't necessarily have the tech savvy to run an A/B split test. But Instapage makes it so easy, it would be silly not to take advantage.
Read Tarzan Kay Kalryzian's full review
June 27, 2018

A Good Source for Landing Page Creation

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our department needed a one-stop, catch all page for our advertising campaign. Instapage has been a quick, easy option to create and manage all our landing pages in one place without having to know any code, but also having code as an option for those who do. The ability to add our own tracking codes as well as track inside Instapage itself has been a big help as well.
Eric Cozart | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2015

The only landing page builder we use.. period!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Instapage company wide. It handles all of our landing page needs. We drive social ads to those landing pages in order to increase our brand awareness and drive our audience into the top of our funnel. The amount of time it takes to create a page vs other services is exactly the reason we use it EVERYWHERE!
Read Eric Cozart's full review
April 10, 2017

Instapage: Solving our Landing Page Issues since May 2016

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We originally started using Instapage when we had a marketing platform that required coding for our landing pages. With such a small marketing department in our company we were limited in our ability to make great landing pages and that is when I was introduced to Instapage. I have been able to create beautifully designed landing pages with Instapage and recently they integrated with HubSpot (this is the platform we now use) so this will make my life even easier.
October 27, 2015

Avoid Instapage. Use Optimizely.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Instapage is a great tool for quickly building slick landing pages. The tool is robust and easy to use. While I'm a fan of the product, I have serious concerns, and a major gripe, with their cancellation policy and billing practices.

About Instapage

The vendor states that Instapage aims to be the leader in post-click automation, and promises to help digital advertisers create more relevant and impactful advertising by unifying the post-click stage of the advertising funnel. With Instapage, marketers can maximize conversions by creating, personalizing, and optimizing post-click landing pages at scale, and automatically connecting ads with relevant post-click pages.

With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of over 16%, the vendor boasts that leading brands across 100 countries are presently using Instapage to capture more value from their campaigns.