InsureSign in Charleston offers their eSignature application for document signing across all platforms (e.g. mobile, tablet, etc), document backup with audit trail, and support with features built around the needs of insurance agents and agencies.InsureSign is so fast and easy that it's almost a miracle.I am the main user of InsureSign and it makes it easy for my clients to sign the paperwork needed to start their insurance protection. They can sign from their phone or computer so it's an easy to use product for me and the clients. Saves paper and ink as well as valuable time for all parties. It's accepted by most and it continues to get better.,I save the paperwork to my computer, upload it to InsureSign and with a few clicks it sent and the clients makes a few clicks and it's finished. It's so fast and easy that it's almost a miracle. InsureSign has saved me so much valuable time and it's a system for processing my paperwork that I will never be without.,I can't think of any features that are missing. It's so simple to use.,10,I've used Insuresign just 15 times in the last 30 days and saved 150 pages of paper and ink. I've also saved countless hours faxing, emailing , mailing and waiting and trying to get the client to sign and return the paperwork.,DocuSign,QQCatalyst, Applied Rater, QuickBooks OnlineSave time and hassle for you and your clients with InsureSign!InsureSign is one of the most important and useful tools in our agency as it enables us to conveniently - both for our agency and our clients - provide all manner of documents for our clients to review and sign electronically. This allows us to meet and even exceed service expectations from both prospective and current clients.,Exceptionally easy to use Intuitive - even users who aren't familiar with electronic signing have, with rare exception, had no difficulty using InsureSign Convenient,While it's not a flaw specific to InsureSign I've found when multiple signatures are required using e-signing programs can prove more challenging particularly from the standpoint some clients (i.e. - husband & wife) may share one email account and these programs require a separate email account for each signer. It would be useful to have an email prompt to the agent if a user hasn't signed within a specified time frame that enables the agent to send a personalized follow up message to the intended recipient.,10,InsureSign has greatly improved our results obtaining client signatures. InsureSign is one of the important tools that allows us to work from any location - it was so impactful we even closed our storefront office and now work from home offices. The ability to seamlessly conduct business from any location was key to that decision. InsureSign has improved our ability to provide quick turnaround for prospective clients improving our sales results - we're no longer hampered by being required to meet with a new client in person to obtain signatures.,DocSendInsureSign - Quick & Easy!I use InsureSign throughout my office. We use it to complete the application process without delay. We quote and bind a case within minutes as opposed to several days.,Quick - Send a link to the client, they click to sign, case closed! Personalized - Our company logo is on the delivery link so our client knows that this is from our office. Easy to use - our applications have multiple attachments so we upload each packet which combines into 1 document the our client needs to maneuver through.,It would be nice to add our own words or describe what is needed in the free form text box. This was a feature in a past version.,10,Save time - signatures are usually obtained instantaneously. Less follow-up needed. E-signatures are accepted in our industry so we take advantage of it.,QuickBooks ProSimplify your work life and electronic files with InsureSignAs an insurance agent, all of our agents use InsureSign to get our insurance applications signed by our customers. This cuts down on mailing, time, and it's very user-friendly for both the agent and the customer.,Allows the customers signing our applications to sign in multiple ways (phone, computer). Can attach multiple PDFs to be signed at once. Provides many different options to fill out a form that needs to be signed. Allows fields to be mandatory or optional as well as options for initials, signatures, dates, etc.,Should go back to emailing the signed form as a PDF instead of having to log back on every time to send then retrieve. Makes for too many steps when the completed form could be emailed straight to you when finished. Will sometimes fade some of the fields that you are trying to place a text box on.,9,Savings on postage and paper,3CX Phone System, OneDrive, Zoom Video WebinarInsureSign makes us more efficientInsureSign is utilized across our entire organization. It as enabled our workflow to run smoothly when it comes time to get signatures on any important documents. Rather than having to follow up with our clients for their signatures, InsureSign is able to send weekly or even daily reminders. This allows us more time to multi-task rather than the constant hassle of tracking down signatures.,Easy user interface Quick and easy process to get applications and other documents out to our clients Ease of doing business,I would like to see a zoom feature More customizable fields,10,Allows employees to be more efficient Less time preparing documents,Adobe Acrobat DC
InsureSign

InsureSign Reviews

InsureSign
Filter 5 vetted InsureSign reviews and ratings
Diane Tait profile photo
July 26, 2018

Review: "InsureSign is so fast and easy that it's almost a miracle."

• I save the paperwork to my computer, upload it to InsureSign and with a few clicks it sent and the clients makes a few clicks and it's finished.
  • It's so fast and easy that it's almost a miracle.
  • InsureSign has saved me so much valuable time and it's a system for processing my paperwork that I will never be without.
  • I can't think of any features that are missing. It's so simple to use.
I like how fast the process is to send and receive my signed and completed paperwork. Certain companies that I do business with require a "wet signature" so it cannot be used every single time in my business.
Read Diane Tait's full review
Jason Grubbs profile photo
July 24, 2018

Review: "Save time and hassle for you and your clients with InsureSign!"

• Exceptionally easy to use
  • Intuitive - even users who aren't familiar with electronic signing have, with rare exception, had no difficulty using InsureSign
  • Convenient
  • While it's not a flaw specific to InsureSign I've found when multiple signatures are required using e-signing programs can prove more challenging particularly from the standpoint some clients (i.e. - husband & wife) may share one email account and these programs require a separate email account for each signer.
  • It would be useful to have an email prompt to the agent if a user hasn't signed within a specified time frame that enables the agent to send a personalized follow up message to the intended recipient.
InsureSign is an ideal tool for any type of insurance-related document that requires client signatures - whether applications, lost policy release, waivers, statement of no loss,etc., - you can quickly and conveniently prepare and send documents for your clients to review and sign electronically.
Read Jason Grubbs's full review
Greg Cathell profile photo
July 26, 2018

User Review: "InsureSign - Quick & Easy!"

• Quick - Send a link to the client, they click to sign, case closed!
  • Personalized - Our company logo is on the delivery link so our client knows that this is from our office.
  • Easy to use - our applications have multiple attachments so we upload each packet which combines into 1 document the our client needs to maneuver through.
  • It would be nice to add our own words or describe what is needed in the free form text box. This was a feature in a past version.
Get the application signed ASAP and get the file off your desk the same day!
Read Greg Cathell's full review
Matthew Kincaid profile photo
July 24, 2018

Review: "Simplify your work life and electronic files with InsureSign"

• Allows the customers signing our applications to sign in multiple ways (phone, computer).
  • Can attach multiple PDFs to be signed at once.
  • Provides many different options to fill out a form that needs to be signed. Allows fields to be mandatory or optional as well as options for initials, signatures, dates, etc.
  • Should go back to emailing the signed form as a PDF instead of having to log back on every time to send then retrieve. Makes for too many steps when the completed form could be emailed straight to you when finished.
  • Will sometimes fade some of the fields that you are trying to place a text box on.

InsureSign is suitable for any document that needs to be signed and sent back to keep electronic files organized. It cuts down on postage, paper, and time to simply fill out a form.

It's great for computer users of any level. I've had customers who barely know how to send an attachment who tell me how easy it was to sign the document.

I cannot really think offhand of a time where it wouldn't be useful for any document that needs to be filled out.

Read Matthew Kincaid's full review
Benjamin Coe profile photo
July 24, 2018

User Review: "InsureSign makes us more efficient"

• Easy user interface
  • Quick and easy process to get applications and other documents out to our clients
  • Ease of doing business
  • I would like to see a zoom feature
  • More customizable fields
I would recommend InsureSign to anyone in the insurance industry. It is a quick and easy program that enables our agency to work more effectively and efficiently. As more and more people go away from owning computers and printers, InsureSign gives them an easy way to sign documents on the go.
Read Benjamin Coe's full review