HIPAA compliance (14)
Charting / document management (14)
Real-time eligibility verification (13)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Insync Healthcare Solutions, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
InSync offers a cloud-based healthcare IT solutions configured specifically to the user's practice and workflows. EHR, practice management, medical billing, telemedicine, e-prescribing and patient portal for practices of all sizes.
Configurable to the practice’s unique workflows with custom dashboards, forms, templates, and assessments. Features include group therapy, lab integrations, state reporting, analytics, and tailored onsite or virtual implementation and training to enhance patient care, helps practices maintain compliance, and increase revenue and productivity. Cloud-based for access anywhere, at any time, from any computer, laptop or mobile device.
InSync’s platform boasts flexibility across a variety of medical specialties, including mental health, substance abuse, OB/GYN, physical and speech therapy, pediatrics and primary care practices.
ONC certified and HIPAA and Cures Act compliant.
- Supported: Real-time eligibility verification
- Supported: Coding
- Supported: Claims management
- Supported: Claim scrubbing
- Supported: Electronic Claim Submission
- Supported: Automated Claim Tracking
- Supported: Patient billing
- Supported: Payment Processing
- Supported: Electronic Bill Pay
- Supported: Online Bill Pay
- Supported: Create Patient Statements
- Supported: Mail or Email Patient Statements
- Supported: Automated Alerts for Overdue Claims
- Supported: Superbill Generation
- Supported: Denial / Underpayment Management
- Supported: Patient Payment Histories
- Supported: Electronic Remittance Advice
- Supported: Streamlined Data Entry
- Supported: HIPAA Compliance
- Supported: SiHCFA Compliance
- Supported: Credit Card Processing
- Supported: Clearinghouse Integration
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Financial Reporting
- Supported: Revenue Cycle Management
- Supported: Integration with EMR/EHR
- Supported: Drag-and-drop Scheduling
- Supported: Facility Scheduling
- Supported: Physician Scheduling
- Supported: Rule-based scheduling
- Supported: Automated patient check-in
- Supported: Automated appointment reminders
- Supported: Multi-location support
- Supported: Calendar interface
- Supported: Charting / document management
- Supported: Templates
- Supported: E-prescribing
- Supported: SOAP Notes
- Supported: E&M Coding Advice
- Supported: Lab and Imaging Integration
- Supported: Fax integration
- Supported: Device Integration
- Supported: Patient portal
- Supported: Mobile/tablet support
- Supported: Speech recognition
- Supported: Dragon Integration
- Supported: Integration with other EMR and PM systems
- Supported: Ability to Coordinate Care with Specialists
- Supported: Ability to Share Information with Different Doctors
- Supported: Meaningful Use Certified
- Supported: ONC-ATCB Certified
- Supported: Customization
- Supported: Handwriting Recognition
- Supported: Billing System Integration
- Supported: Standard Chart Templates
- Supported: Custom Medical Forms
- Supported: Custom Macro Buttons
- Supported: Custom Fields
- Supported: Drawing Tools (Diagnostic Images)
- Supported: Patient Flags
- Supported: Workflow automation
- Supported: Ability to Take Action from Patient Record
- Supported: Role-based permission levels
- Supported: Password Policies
- Supported: Login Regulations
- Supported: Session Backlog
- Supported: Audit and Log Reports
- Supported: Data backups and redundancy
- Supported: HIPAA compliance
- Supported: Local mode / networking failsafe
- Supported: Task tracking
- Supported: Referrals
- Supported: Specialty-specific workflows
- Supported: Master Patient Index
- Supported: Insurance Profiles
- Supported: Multi-office / multi-physician capabilities
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- Getting back to me in a timely manner
- Fixing issues in a timely manner
- Polite, respectful, and helpful
- Great Product, very user friendly
- Application is very easily to follow
- Continue to do what you are already doing
- Customer Service
- Provide an all in one EHR/PM system
- User training LMS
- The only thing I can think of is have support on Saturday and Sunday available by phone.
- Electronic capabilities 837/835, 270/271 files
- Live Customer Support
- Clinical documentation
- Need efficient and effective way to return patient payments to unapplied without deleting payment data.
- Their financial department could do better with accuracy and delivering responses.
- The claims queue could use some enhancements, specifically identifying missing data on claims without having to import encounters.
- Easy to use.
- Access to support.
- Improves communication amongst departments.
- Additional, timely support from account management.
- More timely response in adding/removing licensed providers.
- Customer Care
- Deployment of new features
- Moving forward with change in industry
- Multi facility group setup (although it isn't awful)
- Resource Management for people with multi-state licensing which in turn is multi supervisory needs
- Elaborated telehealth "virtual calendaring" aspect
- Electronic communication between staff and patient
- Customization and completion of facility documents electronically is so simple
- Documentation consistent and adequate without the need for additional software like MS WORD
- Everything is customizable and user friendly
- The reporting system is a bit difficult at times.
- Provides an effective workflow for documenting services rendered.
- Technical support staff are unresponsive.
- Client documentation - easy to make templates
- Customization of forms - customize your assessments or utilize premade assessments
- Customization of reports - easy to navigate for a variety of information, both clinical and demographic.
- Ease of billing - works well with the clearinghouse and all in one location
- Some small errors can occur between shared client and providers.
- Ability to open multiple windows - there are workarounds, but I would like to be able to use multiple functions at once
- It is a very user friendly Medical Record. It takes approximately 15 min and anyone can enter basic information.
- It allows great customizable forms
- The billing system is comprehensive
- The reports are great - easy to create, download into Excel and customizable
- The therapy group feature is a little difficult to use. Setting up the group is easy, the documenting takes a few extra steps.
- The integration of third party payers takes a bit of time and effort
- Combing the scheduling, notes, and billing all in one program.
- Easy to use intuitive programming.
- Excellent customer service and availability when help is needed.
- Consistency in training- we have received conflicting advice from different representatives.
- Better "start up" training, that is more inclusive of all staff.
- Insync university instructions are not always accurate with updates that have been made to the system.
- Detailed and easily generated reports
- Streamlined workflows
- Outstanding customer service. Quick answer time via calls, immediate assistance, follow through.
- Requests for enhancements can take up to a few months to implement, if at all.
- I would REALLY appreciate the ability to create a standard detailed report & have it generated at the beginning of every month, for the month prior. Tracking metrics takes enough time.
- emr support responds immediately
- generally user friendly for all
- reports are easily run
- the workflow for the clinicians seems cumbersome at times
- lags sometimes (and we've checked our connections)
- Behavioral Therapy Documentation
- Ease of use for the end user
- Flow from check-in to visit to check-out
- Patient Portal
- Customer Service
- Referral Module - easily track inbound referrals
- More robust waitlist platform
- 100% customizable reporting
- Easy launch from the scheduler to all aspects of patient chart
- Smooth processes from check-in to accounts receivable
- Individualized support, especially on the RCM side with Account Managers
- User-friendly interface and excellent email/phone support
- Ability to customize with the Implementation team
- On-site training - so very helpful!
- There is a need to toggle from patient Factsheet to Profile for appointment details.
- The customer determines how much independence you desire in regards to updating the templates within the software.
- They listen to their customers' suggestions regarding improvements to the software.
- They are easy to contact when assistance is needed.
- The initial trainers were patient with all of the staff and very knowledgeable.
- When additional training was needed after our first month of implementation, they provided it and kept us moving forward.
- Insync loves to provide a phone call for every question you have, but sometimes an answer to an email (especially when it is because I can't remember where one key is located ) is enough, versus the full phone call.
- Customizable to fit our needs
- Great integration for all patient care aspects and billing
- Excellent ability to share information with patients and physicians
- We would love to be able to send reports via secure email (the functionality s there, but the other party needs the same software, and that is rare in our area
- We would love to have electronic visit verification integrated into the software - right now we need to use a 3rd party software package
There are 2 missing pieces for our needs; electronic visit verification and the ability to complete OASIS assessments