Read all reviews
IntApp Time is the primary timekeeping application used by all timekeepers across our entire firm. It captures or allows the entry of all …
We are a law firm. We have about 90 timekeepers -- 80 attorneys and 10 paralegals -- who need to track the amount of time that they work …
Every paralegal and attorney in my office tracks their billable time using Intapp daily. It solves the problem of tracking time in an …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Intapp Time, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Intapp in Palo Alto offers Intapp Time, a legal billing application focusing on managing alternate fee structures and rich information for analysis and optimization.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Obviously, time capture for billing is a vital function. At this time we believe IntApp Time is best of the breed in this regard, though competition is coming.
- Recording timekeeping is something all timekeepers hate. IntApp time doesn't do as much as it potentially could to ease this pain, using predictive algorithms for example.
- For timekeepers who are diligent, IntApp time provides all the tools necessary to record and closely manage worked time, its primary functionality.
- About 20% of our timekeepers tell us that are finding significant amounts of time that would otherwise forget. Emphasis added that this is a quantitative benefit.
- The vast majority of our timekeepers tell us that it speeds and eases the task of recording and entering time, regardless of whether or not they are finding time that would otherwise go unbilled. This is a qualitative benefit.
- The product is expensive such that the ROI is certainly favorable, but it could be better.
- Saves valuable time that would otherwise be spent translating handwritten timekeeping notes into a database
- Allows my secretary to easily view my time and make corrections if necessary
- Saves our clients money by cutting down on unnecessary time spent tracking billables