Read all reviews
IntApp Time is the primary timekeeping application used by all timekeepers across our entire firm. It captures or allows the entry of all …
We are a law firm. We have about 90 timekeepers -- 80 attorneys and 10 paralegals -- who need to track the amount of time that they work …
Every paralegal and attorney in my office tracks their billable time using Intapp daily. It solves the problem of tracking time in an …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Intapp Time, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Intapp in Palo Alto offers Intapp Time, a legal billing application focusing on managing alternate fee structures and rich information for analysis and optimization.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Timers: IntApp Time's timer functions are well thought out and meet the esoteric needs of different timekeeper's styles
- Integration: IntApp Time integrates well with our accounting systems.
- IntApp Time has been a reliable application for us.
- Users perfer the IntApp Time interface to other products.
- Updating the product can be difficult due to IntApp's update methodology.
- There is no artificial intelligence capability in the product to assist timekeepers in entering time.
- Installation and testing of the product are complicated.
- It captures activity on your PC -- e.g. reading an e-mail, editing a document. It can be customized to track other activities -- e.g. if you use a particular PDF tool, or use a particular web site for legal research.
- It captures phone activity.
- It captures calendar appointments.
- It is really low maintenance, and seems to have a very light footprint on the client.
- I'd really like it if there were some way it could capture mobile phone calls, especially on the iPhone.
- Long-term maintenance seems a little burdensome. We do not apply updates ourselves, but rather always engage professional services.
- I'd really like it if the time entry functionality were simply rolled into the existing product.
- Is there a cloud option? That would save us a lot of care and feeding on the back end.
- Easy to use
- Quick response time (no lag)
- Great timer feature
- Interface could be updated (appears outdated)
- Having multiple timers open in one screen to start and stop projects fluidly
- Better mobile app time keeping