- The Document Control application has a lot of rigidity that is a benefit. The audit trails are easy to access. The approval flows are automated and the notifications allow for effective communication of what tasks have been assigned.
- The My Tasks area is a fantastic tool that allows users to quickly see what they are required to do.
- Intelex is a cloud-based system that allows work-wide access.
- The document search ability is very helpful to our users. It is easy and quick to locate document.
- When an employee is archived their information can no longer be pulled into a document via metatags. This is a flaw in the system and it would be valuable for this functionality to exist.
- Better communication between Intelex and System Admins when upgrades are performed. They occasionally adversely affect the system and this lessens user confidence in the system.
- Initial consultant was fantastic and response times were quick. The support ticket system is not as timely.
Intelex Quality Management System Scorecard Summary
About Intelex Quality Management System
Intelex’s Quality Management System (QMS) consists of a set of software applications to effectively manage all aspects an organization’s quality program. It is designed to help manage, track and report quality-related metrics in real-time, comply with regulations and standards such as ISO 9001, and drive improvement.
Functionality includes supplier management, audits and inspection management, compliance, and document and training management.
Intelex Quality Management System Technical Details