- Keeping up with new tools / language changes / web frameworks
- Fast and efficient
- Awesome git support and diffing
- Debugging is awesome
- Sync configurations via your account
- Git graph and rebase are hard to manage (look at GitKraken for a good improvement on that)
- Favorites and bookmarks could be more useful (You can't create directories for bookmarks and favorites are on files)
Groups that use a [variety] of development environments (.net, python, web), Jebrain's products and Webstorm, in particular, are a great choice for productivity. If your developers are accustom to another IDE it might be better for all to sync on the same one. I wouldn't take the cost aspect as a consideration. A productive developer is far more important.