Intercom creates modern Customer Service software that aims to redefine how businesses support their customers. The platform connects businesses directly to customers using powerful messaging and automation. According to the vendor, Intercom enables teams to scale support without investing more…
This has reduced the …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (71)8.484%
- External knowledge base (80)8.080%
- Ticket creation and submission (75)7.979%
- Ticket response (77)7.474%
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
According to the vendor, customer service teams from more than 25,000 global organizations, including Atlassian, Amazon and Lyft Business, use Intercom to deliver more efficient and personal customer experiences at scale. Intercom is used to send over 500 million messages per month and enables interactions with over 600 million monthly active end users. Founded in 2011 and backed by leading venture capitalists, including Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners and Social Capital, Intercom states their mission is to make internet business personal.
- Supported: Operational efficiency: Uses AI, Bots and Rules to reduce support costs by freeing up support teams from repetitive questions and tasks.
- Supported: Productivity: Helps to ensure service teams only work on high value questions in a collaborative Inbox.
- Supported: Solves known customer issues by helping them before they get in touch: Sends proactive messages to get ahead of known issues and reduce inbound support volume.
- Supported: Customer engagement by providing direction: Shows customers what to do next without waiting for them to contact support and ask.
- Supported: Customer satisfaction through conversational support: Answers questions immediately in the channel they arise, or the channel that customers prefer.
- Supported: Cohesive customer service: Supports working together in one platform.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, German (Formal), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latviski, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, and Англи хэл (Mongolian).|
- Free eBook: The Intercom Customer Support Trends Report 2022
- Free guide: How to Build an Expert Onboarding Strategy
- Free eBook: The Ultimate Modern Support Tech Stack
- Free eBook: Supercharge Your Support: How In‑context Support Can Boost Your Bottom Line
- Free eBook: Future-Proofing Businesses with Modern Customer Engagement
- Free eBook: Unlocking Customer Engagement: Drive Action With In‑Product Messaging