Reviews (1-16 of 16)
- Financial reporting
- Quick entry of claims
- Easy deployment to end-users
- Better interoperability
- Easier to use the mobile app
- More templates for non-traditional specialties such as psychiatry or dermatology
- A large suite of admin tools and settings offer administrators and clinical directors transparency and control.
- User-based preferences and alternative workflows that fit a plethora of work styles.
- Robust reporting system through their practice analytics adds on software.
- 3rd party vendors are recently unable to sell supplemental product solutions like reminder messaging.
- License based contracting can create headaches during business growth, contraction, etc.
- Create workflow tools between the analytics platform and EHR to optimize population health efforts.
- It is customizable so it is sure to incorporate your medical practice needs.
- Electronic prescribing is offered.
- Encounters are all built to serve your office visit recording purposes.
- Images can be uploaded with ease.
- Missing cloud-based services for data storage.
- It is Windows based. It needs to be updated to offer an Apple and iPad function with speech to text and Apple Pencil type functions.
- Updates for meds and pharmacies should be made monthly not quarterly.
- Exporting Records
- Working with eFax solution to auto-fax correspondence
- Form building and Utilization of Forms - they created a new version a couple years but they cannot recommend using it yet!
- Allowing more data entry from within EHR.
- Images - this needs to be completely revamped, but they cut their imaging support department.
- Scheduling in Intergy is quite efficient and simple. It's easy to change an appointment slot on the fly.
- The document management portion of Intergy, when used at its full potential, can be very well-organized.
- It's usually very easy to view all the pertinent information about a patient on one screen.
- Intergy reports print to .pdf, which makes it nearly impossible to run pivot tables or graphs to identify trends.
- The limitation by number of licenses is very difficult to deal with, if you work in a clinic that's saving money by not purchasing licenses for everyone to work optimally.
- There aren't enough options to build your own reports. You can customize some of the prebuilt ones, but it can be challenging to find one report that pulls all of the data elements you need for a project.
- Community Health Center (CHC) Functions i.e. UDS, FPAR
- OB Chart & ACOG
- User friendly GUI
- Meaningful Use Dashboards
- Practice Portal is ok but not great
- In House Lab Module for capturing in-house labs. This module needs revamping
- Very customizable... Custom screens, forms and findings.
- Custom reports but this is a dual sided sword since cant get to everything
- Nice tracking and audit logs
- Nice flowsheets capability and Health reminders
- Customer Support
- Vendor interfaces
- Sales and CRM, always a cost to do things
- Open up reporting
- Spell checking on notes
- User access control and multi level security and access
- Doc sifting in charts
- Auto pull labs vs manual user pull
- True HL7 interop directly into charts
- Smoother release integration , rollout and testing
Can your system produce customized reports on the fly, is the data real time or lagging?
Can the system be tuned in terms of document/note templates and the Graphic User Interface forms so a particular practice/provider/speciality needs can be taken into account?
- It handles everything nicely. There is no need for multiple software suites to process all information for patients.
- From the accounting aspect, it was nice to be able to pull exactly what was needed from the system and input directly into the general ledger.
- Support was always very friendly and answered any questions that arose.
- The system could easily get bogged down and some of the reports were not customizable. Practice Analytics was great for that.
- Intuitive format makes this EHR easy to learn
- There are several ways to complete the same task within the program, making it user friendly
- Navigation between different parts of the EHR are simple and make finding data points very easy.
- Compatibility with other EHR systems being able to bring in data from other systems
- The scheduling piece is a great upgrade from our legacy product and really helps organize our clinic to more efficiently see patients. The scheduling also allows our providers to be more efficient during clinic time.
- The billing piece allows us to historically track what the insurance has paid as well as balance due from the patient. This allows us to predict our incoming revenue more reliably.
- As an administrator of the software assigning permissions to particular pieces of the software is a must so HIPPA governance can be followed. At times we struggle with the intuitiveness of the interface and integrating it with our Windows User infrastructure.
- I would like to see tighter integration with security groups from Windows Users & Groups. This integration can really allow more intuitive control through Windows security groups.
- I really like how you can search patients using several options like name, date of birth, account number, phone number, and more. It is very convenient because a lot of patients have the same name.
- Another feature that is convenient is the fact that employees can scan medical labs into Intergy so it is more accessible.
- I also like that everyone in the office can use the system at once and send each other tasks and messages on patients and things that need to be accomplished in the office.
- Sometimes, Intergy tends to crash on occasion, which is understandable.
- Also, when checking for insurance eligibility, sometimes Intergy will not accept a specific insurance card and I have to call up the insurance to make sure the patient is eligible for coverage. It would be nice if more types of insurances could be added.
- When creating recalls for patients to remind them to visit, sometimes the system does not cooperate properly.
- Task Management - Vitera does a great job of allowing users to delegate tasks to others in the office. Tasks allow for users to follow up on certain tasks, schedule appointment and carry out orders.
- Templates - Vitera makes creating templates very easy and they are a breeze to use. Having templates set up allows for the providers to document patient histories extremely easy and efficient so more time can be spent with the patient instead of documenting and charting.
- Document Management - Third party documents including outside clinic notes and/or patient paperwork can be managed with the click of a button through the "imaging" portion of the EHR.
- Interfaces - Interfaces should be a little more user-friendly and easy to set up. We have been trying to coordinate with a lab company to get labs automatically populated into the system. Unfortunately, it's taking a little longer than it should.
- Design/User Interface - Of the EHR's I am familiar with, Intergy is a little less polished than the others. This is not a bad thing, however, it would be nice if the interface was a little more intuitive. The learning curve is a little longer than average, but once you get used to it, everything runs smoothly.
- Updates - With the cloud playing a bigger role in technology these days, it would be nice to have live updates to the Intergy EHR. Unfortunately, due to licensing issues, this may not ever become possible.
- Easy switch between different areas of chart.
- The imaging tab needs a more specific organizational method. Way too cumbersome to quickly find specific reports.
- Need to be able to see full days schedule in one view.
- Need to be able to adjust fonts for easier reading
Intergy EHR Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Intergy EHR
Intergy — which the vendor describes as the core of their complete ambulatory platform — is your first step toward becoming a high-performing practice. The vendor says Intergy EHR was named 2019 Best in KLAS ‘Most Improved Physician Practice Product’ for mid-sized providers (11-75). Intergy will evolve into Greenway’s next-generation platform that will introduce technology that improve the patient experience and the health of populations, drives practice efficiencies to help providers avoid burnout, reduces costs, and supports new government payment models, claims the vendor.
Intergy is available as a hosted or on-premise EHR and practice management system. This cloud-based solution is suitable for practices with multiple locations and is flexible enough to meet the needs for most specialties, including family practices, internal medicine, multi-specialty, OB-GYN, cardiology, pediatrics, FQHC/CHCs, and more. Intergy is also well-suited for Independent Practice Associations, Accountable Care Organizations, Advanced Surgical Centers, and tribal health facilities, according to the vendor.
Intergy EHR Screenshots
Intergy EHR Integrations
Intergy EHR Competitors
Intergy EHR Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|