Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- Ease of use -- setting up a meeting is quick and simple, and so is presenting. PowerPoints can be pre-loaded into the system and displayed/controlled without screen-sharing. Questions and Answers are easily managed in a platform that allows you to view them in a single pane and dismiss them as you answer.
- Customization of registration forms -- gather the information you need from your registrants.
- Live Chat is always quick and helpful.
- The webinar system is browser-based, even for presenters, so you can present from anywhere without needing to download an application.
- Built-in time zone converter on our webinar registration pages is useful, as we invite companies worldwide to our webinars.
- Viewers in China cannot access our webinars, and this is a large market for us. Not sure if there is anything to be done about this from AnyMeeting's side of if this is strictly due to Chinese regulation. However, China can access GoToWebinar.
- Allowing multiple tracking URLs for one webinar would be useful to see which marketing campaigns our registrants are coming from.
- AnyMeeting used to have a feature where you could input a YouTube URL and easily play the video during a webinar within a pane without screen-sharing. This feature has been removed, and it was useful for us.
- AnyMeeting seems to use a lot of computer memory and can crash on older or slower computers. This has happened to us in the middle of a webinar before. We have since started using specific, newer, faster computers when giving webinars. We also close other high-memory programs when presenting, like Skype.
- Stability - It's an amazingly dependable software, I don't believe I have experienced any issues with the tool, other than related to internet connection.
- User Experience - One screen for everything you need to schedule, check recordings, or start a call right away, with lovely UI and you don't need to spend a lot of time figuring it out. It's quite easy to use and communicate with it.
- History & recordings - Records are important in business and being able to record and consult a history of calls is of great help when doing analysis or transcribing a client's requirements discussed during a call.
- Lack of certain tools - such as annotations, live presentation markers, connection to YouTube to upload webinars.
- UI could be improved - While lovely and easy to spot what you need, it seems a bit outdated in comparison to competitors.
- File sharing - I think there's an opportunity to expand in this area, invitees and hosts sharing files with the audience.
- Easy to set up a meeting.
- Easy to record a call for reference by members who could not make the meeting live.
- Easy to host a meeting.
- The reminders that are automatically sent are wonderful to make sure everyone arrives on time to a call/meeting.
- The reminders have sufficient and easy to follow directions to attend a meeting, even for a first time user.
- It could be clearer, from an admin standpoint, which meeting options allow you to record, prior to setting up the meeting. I don't use it frequently enough to remember which type of meeting will allow me to record, and it takes an extra minute to figure this out when I schedule meetings ahead of time.
- AnyMeeting does not require you to set up a different link for every scheduled call.
- AnyMeeting works on any platform.
- AnyMeeting does not require you to start the web agent in order to simply have a conference call.
- Since it doesn't require a new scheduled meeting for every call, it doesn't have unique URLs or meeting rooms. This is a blessing and a curse, since if you have back to back meetings and one rund long, the person from a different meeting might accidentally log on to your previous one.
- There are a few delays during a call for voice and data from time to time
- Easy for the audience to log on and participate via chat
- Automatically records the session, in case you forget
- Ability to upload slides and pre-load audience polls
- Allowing for slides with animation, but not a big deal.
Our presenters have commented that although they had never heard of AnyMeeting, they were impressed once jumping on the platform.
- It is really easy to manage attendees and promote them to be presenters or demote them.
- The webinar sign up and reminder process is seamless and is easy to configure.
- Switching from webcam to slides to desktop share is easy.
- It's great that webinar attendees can choose to attend online or dial in by phone, but it is not helpful at all that Anymeeting announces the number of people dialing in by phone. If there are 25 people attending a webinar online while 1 person calls in on the phone, that person will hear an automatic announcement that currently there are no other attendees online.
- It is great that the default webinar setting is for it to be recorded, but I wish there was no lag between the act of going live and the recording starting.
Intermedia AnyMeeting Pro Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Intermedia AnyMeeting Pro
AnyMeeting is a web conferencing, online meeting, video conferencing, and webinar tool designed and priced for small business. The vendor describes it as easy to use and easy to install, and state it is available on desktop and mobile devices so users can have reliable, stress free meetings anywhere, anytime. They further state that with high HD audio and video quality, interactive collaboration tools and artificial intelligence capabilities, AnyMeeting can transform communications with faster, engaging and actionable meetings experiences.
They invite readers to start AnyMeeting Pro for free until 2021.
Intermedia AnyMeeting Pro Screenshots
Intermedia AnyMeeting Pro Integrations
Intermedia AnyMeeting Pro Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Get AnyMeeting Pro for FREE until 2021!
Intermedia AnyMeeting Pro Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Intermedia AnyMeeting Pro Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|