- High quality audio (10)9.494%
- Live chat (10)9.494%
- High quality video (10)9.494%
- Desktop sharing (10)8.181%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Intermedia AnyMeeting Pro, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $9.99 per month per user
AnyMeeting is a full-featured web conferencing, online meeting, video conferencing, and webinar tool designed and priced for small business to medium sized businesses. It is available on desktop and mobile devices so the user can have a reliable meetings anywhere, anytime. Boasting HD audio and video quality, interactive collaboration tools and artificial intelligence capabilities, AnyMeeting aims to transform communications with a smarter, faster, engaging and actionable meetings experience.
Intermedia AnyMeeting is designed to provide the highest possible video conferencing quality ensuring even the smallest and most nuanced facial queues are picked up providing the best human to human experience. AnyMeeting video conferencing includes up to 100 web cam support, screen sharing with annotation, recording with AI-based transcriptions and End-to-End Encryption to ensure meetings are secure.
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: Firefox compatible
- Supported: Safari compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for Linux
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Document/File sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Whiteboards
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Online attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: Media
- Supported: International calling
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Meeting space storage
- Supported: Annotation
- Supported: Remote support features
- Supported: Participant list
- Supported: 100 Web Participants (Pro Only)
- Supported: 100 HD Video Participants (720p) - Pro Only
- Supported: Phone Conference Bridge
- Supported: Unlimited & Recurring Meeting
- Supported: Instant & Scheduled Calls
- Supported: Custom Meeting URL
- Supported: VoIP/PTSN Audio
- Supported: Join or Host From Mobile
- Supported: Join or Host From Chrome
- Supported: International Dial-in Numbers
- Supported: Meeting Lock
- Supported: Muting Controls
- Supported: Waiting Room
- Supported: Automatic Meeting Lock
- Supported: HIPAA Enabled
- Supported: End-to-End Encryption
- Supported: Meeting Passwords
- Supported: Host Security Settings
- Supported: Remove Participant
- Supported: Active Talker Indicator
- Supported: Screen Annotation
- Supported: Screen and Application Sharing
- Supported: Private and Group Chat
- Supported: Meeting Notes
- Supported: Record Meetings
- Supported: Unlimited Recording Cloud Storage
- Supported: Meeting Transcripts & Insights
- Supported: Grid, Spotlight and Alphabetical View Layouts
- Supported: Pin Favorites
- Supported: Attendance Reports
- Supported: Chat Reports
- Supported: Virtual Background
- Supported: Integrations (Google, Slack, Office 365, Outlook, Teams And More)
- Supported: Custom Meeting Background
- Supported: Custom Meeting Logo
- Supported: Background Blur
- Supported: J.D. Power-certified 24/7 Support
- Supported: 99.999% uptime SLA
- Microsoft Outlook®
- Microsoft Office 365®
- and more.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Easy interaction of those attending the meeting. As long as those on the call are observant it is very easy to wait your turn to ask questions and not talk over each other.
- Opting in for video and or just audio on the meeting is also a plus.
- Quality of the video is great. The audio is also flawless.
- I am not sure if this is an option. Allowing those with low bandwidth to be able to still participate in the meeting without impacting the flow.
- Most issues that I have experienced all had to deal with bandwidth. But this is an issue across the platforms of video conferencing. Just like streaming movies, there should be a way to still attend without buffering and causing disruption during meetings.
- Schedule meetings and send emails automatically to the email addresses of the ones invited.
- Sends reminders.
- Easy to use.
- Recording meetings so they can be watched at a later time.
- Ease of use -- setting up a meeting is quick and simple, and so is presenting. PowerPoints can be pre-loaded into the system and displayed/controlled without screen-sharing. Questions and Answers are easily managed in a platform that allows you to view them in a single pane and dismiss them as you answer.
- Customization of registration forms -- gather the information you need from your registrants.
- Live Chat is always quick and helpful.
- The webinar system is browser-based, even for presenters, so you can present from anywhere without needing to download an application.
- Built-in time zone converter on our webinar registration pages is useful, as we invite companies worldwide to our webinars.
- Viewers in China cannot access our webinars, and this is a large market for us. Not sure if there is anything to be done about this from AnyMeeting's side of if this is strictly due to Chinese regulation. However, China can access GoToWebinar.
- Allowing multiple tracking URLs for one webinar would be useful to see which marketing campaigns our registrants are coming from.
- AnyMeeting used to have a feature where you could input a YouTube URL and easily play the video during a webinar within a pane without screen-sharing. This feature has been removed, and it was useful for us.
- AnyMeeting seems to use a lot of computer memory and can crash on older or slower computers. This has happened to us in the middle of a webinar before. We have since started using specific, newer, faster computers when giving webinars. We also close other high-memory programs when presenting, like Skype.
- Easy to set up a meeting.
- Easy to record a call for reference by members who could not make the meeting live.
- Easy to host a meeting.
- The reminders that are automatically sent are wonderful to make sure everyone arrives on time to a call/meeting.
- The reminders have sufficient and easy to follow directions to attend a meeting, even for a first time user.
- It could be clearer, from an admin standpoint, which meeting options allow you to record, prior to setting up the meeting. I don't use it frequently enough to remember which type of meeting will allow me to record, and it takes an extra minute to figure this out when I schedule meetings ahead of time.
- Group Conferencing
- Limit of attenders
- Connecting by phone separately from video counts as a separate user
- Video quality is not high
- The screen share is great - easy user interface
- Easy to share the screen/turn off screen share/mute and unmute
- Does not work on FIREFOX
- AnyMeeting does not require you to set up a different link for every scheduled call.
- AnyMeeting works on any platform.
- AnyMeeting does not require you to start the web agent in order to simply have a conference call.
- Since it doesn't require a new scheduled meeting for every call, it doesn't have unique URLs or meeting rooms. This is a blessing and a curse, since if you have back to back meetings and one rund long, the person from a different meeting might accidentally log on to your previous one.
- There are a few delays during a call for voice and data from time to time
- Easy for the audience to log on and participate via chat
- Automatically records the session, in case you forget
- Ability to upload slides and pre-load audience polls
- Allowing for slides with animation, but not a big deal.
Our presenters have commented that although they had never heard of AnyMeeting, they were impressed once jumping on the platform.
- Screen sharing
- Group trainings
- Some users have reported issues downloading the plugin
- It is really easy to manage attendees and promote them to be presenters or demote them.
- The webinar sign up and reminder process is seamless and is easy to configure.
- Switching from webcam to slides to desktop share is easy.
- It's great that webinar attendees can choose to attend online or dial in by phone, but it is not helpful at all that Anymeeting announces the number of people dialing in by phone. If there are 25 people attending a webinar online while 1 person calls in on the phone, that person will hear an automatic announcement that currently there are no other attendees online.
- It is great that the default webinar setting is for it to be recorded, but I wish there was no lag between the act of going live and the recording starting.