Reviews (1-13 of 13)
The Program is a DMS (Dealership Management System). We are gradually migrating the system so that it can have more fluid screens, and with IRIS this is very practical, since it allows the integration of open technologies / frameworks.
- The database, which is one of the best in the market, with tools available for creating BI and API.
- A redesign of the portal's administration screens and making some dark themes available to the studio.
- With this platform is relatively easy to manage and deploy.
- For now, I don't see any aspect where improvement was needed.
the company's work revolves around at the InterSystems IRIS. The
problems at the company is about corrections and the support system, and not only that is also supported on systemns that use InterSystems
IRIS as support.
- Intersystems Iris has all the healthcare interoperability Standards included and it's very easy to develop.
- There are some nice features on top on the old monolith that are really great, as docker support. Intersystems seems to be very proud about the product, they are doing a lot of pushing and promotion.
- If you need a quick install and deployment, needs docker, and this tech is not available in all customers.
- The only thing is that the documentation is a little bit weak but you have the Intersystems Community to get questions answered
- They could improve the usability of the administration portal
benefit I have found. In addition to making available a large
documentation that can support its use. Problems with CSP Gateway is a great scenario to work with InterSystems IRIS. When you need a backend that needs to be able to handle Big Data, this is your system to choose.
Also, we use IRIS as REST API server to connect to insurance information (patient, reports, etc..) and it adds an extra security for confidential data.
- Quick integration with HL7.
- Provides a robust platform for API REST.
- Quick access for database.
- High security, integrate OAuth, internal user and password access, etc.
- Complex language to develop.
- Needs a special staff to manage as administrator.
- A lot of security via roles that is could be a bit complex.
- The support provided by InterSystems was great when I needed to ask some questions about the characteristics of IRIS.
- It provides several tools that enable the development of BI and API's applications according to the customers' needs.
- Docker support.
- The database is robust and offers excellent performance even with a large amount of information.
- The usability of the administration portal could be better.
- InterSystems' technology is still not very common, so it is difficult to recruit experienced professionals.
Servicing subsidiaries in seven countries in Middle / Eastern Europe in their local language even in Cyrillic writing.
It is used for vendor and customer management, order processing, and fulfillment.
This also includes support for all kinds of e-commerce and a Webshop, and more facility support activities.
- Performance of the DB is just incredible.
- There are practically no technical limits to development.
- I never found a situation to say impossible.
- You need qualified experts to release the full power of this DB.
- It is not easy to find these experts in the Central European area.
- You need to accept that you sometimes might need to educate your developers yourself.
Whether sales and marketing, or transport storage management, or access control and restaurant management, logistics, [etc.]
My personal slogan is: "Forget the rating IMPOSSIBLE!"
You rather have to take care not to reinvent some wheel just because it is possible.
InterSystems IRIS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is InterSystems IRIS?
InterSystems IRIS is a complete cloud-first data platform that includes a multi-model transactional data management engine, an application development platform, and interoperability engine, and an open analytics platform.
InterSystems IRIS provides a set of APIs to operate with transactional persistent data simultaneously: key-value, relational, object, document, multidimensional.
Data can be managed by SQL, Java, node.js, .NET, C++, Python, and native server-side ObjectScript language.
InterSystems IRIS includes an Interoperability engine and modules to build AI solutions. InterSystems IRIS provides features for horizontal scalability (sharding, ECP) and provides High Availability features, Business intelligence, transaction support, and backup.
InterSystems IRIS Integrations
InterSystems IRIS Competitors
InterSystems IRIS Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
InterSystems IRIS Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
InterSystems IRIS Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Docker|
|Supported Countries:||Africa, Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico, Middle East, Germany, India, Japan, Europe, South America, UK, USA|
|Supported Languages:||Czech, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian|