January 17, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
We went with Intouch Insight specifically for their mobile forms software. We used to make them using embedded forms formatting for desktop or Google Forms but found that they heavily lacked mobile usability. This software is used by our UX team and demand gen team. These two teams use it to support and ideally surpass conversation goals.
- Compatible with most smartphones: Our forms can be viewed and used on almost every smartphone. Some outliers may be phones that are not up-to-date on software.
- Variety: We can make an array of form types enabling us to really update our mobile experience. We also have a good selection of question types to use to build out engaging forms rather than stale ones.
- Simple to use: The builder interface is really simple to use. You can drag your questions to shake up the order, add images if needed, and you can even provide a question description to give users more detail.
- Data can be "collected" offline: If the person uses the form offline, it's supposed to sync with our software after they come online. We've found that it doesn't always sync well and we have to use incomplete data or trash the form fill as a whole.
- Set up is a little challenging: We had to work with a customer rep along with reading the help forum to get this set up the way we wanted it to be, causing us to use up time we didn't originally allot to it.
- Issue alerts: While it does work most of the time, we have had a few hiccups with the issue alert functionality. We would actually find the issue or be informed of the issue before the software alerted us.
Read this authenticated review
Intouch Insights is great for companies needing to a deeper look at their customer base without the need to pay for a consultant to do it. Intouch does enable you to reach people on all platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet) and lets you create a decent experience too. If you're a small marketing team, make sure you allow the appropriate time span to set up and use the software as it can eat into time.