Invoca

Next-Gen Call Tracking Solution

We use Invoca call tracking in our marketing team within our email campaigns.
We use it to increase our campaign performance by providing …

Superior Enterprise Call Tracking

Very User Friendly

My Take on Invoca

Great system to manage inbound calls

1 person want pricing too

What is CallRail?

CallRail offers phone call tracking, recording and analytics.

What is CallTrackingMetrics?

CallTrackingMetrics is a call tracking solution for all online and offline channels with real-time reporting and intelligent routing.

What is Invoca?

The Invoca platform delivers the inbound call intelligence required for marketers to capture and optimize customer engagement and sales beyond the click. From attribution to intent, marketers gain a complete understanding of the customer's journey across digital, mobile and offline touchpoints so they can optimize their marketing spend, drive quality inbound calls and deliver a better customer experience.

Invoca Features

Invoca Competitors

Invoca Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Invoca?

What is Invoca's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.2.

Who uses Invoca?

The most common users of Invoca are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Invoca is now part of our business family. Call tracking software was our need to understand the demographics of our clients and Invoca is doing this so well. We are utilizing it to track calls, and using the call analytics that it provides us, we can modify our marketing projects and can enhance the experience of our beloved users.

• It has enabled us to record calls and its recording feature works smoothly.
  • Call schedule is also its major feature.
  • The User Interface of Invoca is clear and non-complicated.
  • Its customer support didn’t come up to mark.
  • The dashboard for reporting needs to be more advanced.
Management of campaigns is easy with it. It is a great tool if someone [wants to know] which of his campaigns is doing well and getting the most calls. It is quite favorable for all kinds of marketing campaigns and tracking calls is also convenient with Invoca. We are having a wonderful experience of call tracking with Invoca and its functioning and efficiency are beyond our expectations.

We use Invoca call tracking in our marketing team within our email campaigns.
We use it to increase our campaign performance by providing insight into the email recipients by making use of the click-to-call option.
Invoca helps us with sales attribution for our campaigns.
It integrates with Salesforce CRM to sync the conversions happening due to our marketing campaign efforts.
  • Very easy to use & manage marketing campaigns
  • Great assistance from the customer support team
  • Easy to pull out reports of marketing performance
  • Multi-lingual support is not there
  • Can't find the source of all the calls
We are able to reduce non-sales calls by being able to attribute [the source of incoming calls].
But it needs patience and a long time to get the benefits of its AI capabilities. So RoI could be a longer run.
It is expensive if we needed a simple call tracking solution only.
We use Invoca to track and manage all of our pay-per-call campaigns for both affiliates and publishers, as well as advertisers. In addition, we use it to designate new DIDs for any of our main numbers to add on features like whispers, tracking, monitoring, and more. Of course, it is used for quality assurance as well.
  • Call tracking
  • Reporting
  • Quality assurance
  • Learning Invoca can be a bit of a challenge, as many items are hidden in various views.
  • It does lack the ability to speak with 3rd party software with Zapier
  • In certain ways, too much functionality for basic campaign setup.
  • They do not try to take a business development role with their users to help them grow their business.
Invoca is a great platform for anyone in the performance marketing space in the pay-per-call arena, as well as any others where call routing and monitoring are important. Although it does take a little while to get comfortable with the platform, it is very powerful when utilized correctly. It is expensive and the contracts are rather hefty, so it may not be for more basic users, but it is the best tracking platform that we've come across.
Our agency executes media buys via paid search (Google and Microsoft), social media (Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn), and programmatic media via several DSPs. Several clients utilize Invoca to track the effectiveness of this media to drive lead activity via phone calls. Tracking the phone calls to the paid search keyword or display placement/creative is essential to analyzing performance.
  • Fairly easy to implement
  • Tracking of phone call activity to the paid search keyword and display placement/creative level provides essential granularity for managing performance
  • Easy-to-use, clean reporting interface
  • Understanding how number pooling works and making sure you're paying for the right amount of dynamic numbers is confusing
  • Would like to better understand advanced features, such as how best to optimize retargeting practices, as well as closing the loop to attribute conversions to each call at the keyword/placement/creative level.
Invoca helps bridge the gap between online and offline by tracking calls. It is great to understand which marketing efforts are driving inbound calls for a fuller picture of online and offline performance. This allows users to optimize media spend by investing in marketing efforts with more efficient call volume and higher call quality.

It does require some web development resources to set up, as well as an analytics team to glean the best insights. So it requires several different skillsets and quarterbacking a unified team to achieve actionable insights. I would not recommend trying to implement and use it without those diverse skills and resources.

We're in the online advertising industry, and my entire company uses Invoca with about 40 users. I'm in the finance department, and we use Invoca for billing purposes and for tracking calls performance. Invoca is user-friendly and quicky to understand for new users. The report layouts are easy to read, and you can easily manipulate the data if your good with excel. We can easily track call performance based on the call campaign and where the call was generated.
  • From an accounting perspective, Invoca makes it easy for us to determine where our call revenue is coming from and what call type generated the paid call.
  • Their dashboard is very user-friendly. I like how you can see everything from the top level and see total call volume, commission paid, and conversion rate. But you can easily drill down into each campaign level too.
  • Lastly, you can easily create call campaigns and create individual phone numbers. I especially like how we're able to create a ring pool that allows us to track exactly where the call is coming from, and it's not difficult to setup.
  • You can upload sale data into Invoca. If you do, it won't update to the original call record.
Invoca is excellent for billing purposes, and it allows me to see the call duration, and I'm able to break it down by call campaign.
Invoca customer support is relatively quick in getting back to. When I submit call corrections, they'll get back to me within a day. But it would be nice if call corrections could be done in real-time without having to wait for customer support to process them. In general, they are very helpful in answering questions, and they were able to assist me when I wanted to track performance data in their UI. They allowed us to upload sales conversion into their UI that helps me identify where the best call sources are coming from.
Jonathan Berthold | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used Invoca for all call-tracking campaigns we initiated within the agency. Invoca was the main platform we used for our first foray into pay-per-call marketing, which helped us pinpoint the most successful campaigns that allowed us to scale campaigns. Additionally, the ability to create routing paths based on certain advertiser conversion rates allowed us to increase the efficiency of our media buying.
  • Campaign Tracking
  • Custom Routing
  • Call Recording (QA)
  • Telephony fees for short calls
  • Reporting dashboard isn't advanced like other providers
  • Mobile view
Invoca is an ideal solution when building out campaigns that require routing calls to several buyers based on certain conditions.
Support was standard, but then again, there wasn't a need to reach to support that often.
Chloe Tollefson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used to use it as our main call tracking/routing platform and just recently switched due to pricing. However, I still use it when I am working with other advertisers because it is their main platform. It is used across the whole organization, and it helps address how we manage our calls throughout the day and where we need to increase or decrease call flow. I also use it to track revenue and invoice every month.
  • It is easy to set up campaigns.
  • It is easy to look at reports.
  • I think the support system is weak. I should not have to pay more money to achieve a certain level of support. This is where I always struggled with Invoca, and it was eventually a huge factor in our recent decision to switch.
  • Pricing: there are other call routing/tracking platforms that are cheaper.
I would recommend it to larger companies most likely because it is easy to sign up and use it when you are searching through networks. It is also super user-friendly, and even my boss who is horrible at technology could look at reporting each day without any questions.
I was never able to get a hold of anyone quickly when there was an issue. I just wish I had a phone number to call. They said this was because of a certain tier we were on, but that's not how it should be. I have used call platforms where I have the account representative's cell number and Skype. Any time I have a question, I can get an answer instantly. I do not think it is useful to have a communications login where you post to a board and wait for someone to reply. I want to be able to call somewhere or have someone's email to work through problems. I do not think Invoca has a good support system.
Invoca is used by our lead generation department to manage phone call leads in multiple insurance verticals. We use Invoca to purchase static phone numbers to use on our landing pages, text ads, and other site pages. We also use Invoca to create and manage "dynamic" phone numbers using RingPools in the tracking templates of many of our advertising channels.
  • RingPools is a relatively easy way to get our phone call revenue tracked down to the keyword level.
  • Reporting tools have lots of field options.
  • Great learning resources.
  • There is definitely confusion between "Calls" and "Transactions" and there isn't an easy way to look at call attributes in the "transactions" views.
  • Invoca lacked support/direction regarding Google's changes of redirects in tracking templates.
I feel like the successful use of Invoca is very situational. We are currently using it for low-funnel insurance lead generation, and I'm not 100% sure it would be worth the cost/time for all other marketing applications. Basically, if you need to track the use of a lot of phone numbers and rapidly create them, Invoca is great!
I haven't needed Invoca support frequently, but when I have, it has been slow to respond and slow to resolve issues. The issues were all eventually resolved, though.
March 04, 2020

Invoca Is Great!

We use Invoca across the whole organization. We use it to track and record calls. Helps us track calls from Google Ads and Bing Ads down to the keyword level.
  • Easy to track calls
  • Records all calls
  • Helps us manage our marketing campaigns better
  • Helps us track cost/revenue per call
Invoca is well suited for every marketing campaign. It helps you track where the calls came from and helps you track revenue for each call.
Every question or issue we had, has been answered and taken care of quickly
It is being used to generate straight calls and warm transfers. All of our internal teams use the software to generate and place phone numbers on our content.
  • great customer service
  • affordable
  • Currently, our company as a whole found it very easy to use to the point where we have been turning down other potential partnerships offering the same service, no complaints!
Not entirely sure how to answer this specific question, but all I know is that as an online lead generation company, we find this software to be very well suited in the call lead side of our business.
The customer service has been great, which is something our company looks for in our partnerships.
Invoca provides Vivint with enterprise level call tracking, which enables data enrichment and accurate attribution. As a result, Vivint is able to optimize its marketing spend in accordance with the campaigns that truly drive quality calls. Additionally, Invoca's call tracking platform is utilized as an impartial standard of truth for tracking calls that are driven by affiliate pay-per-call campaigns.
  • Invoca's enterprise call tracking is one of the best in the industry.
  • Invoca's user interface is intuitively designed and easy to navigate.
  • Invoca's integrations with various CRM's can facilitate data enrichment.
  • I'd like to see Invoca make further iterations to its ring pool technology to encompass a higher volume of field parameters.
  • I'd like to see Invoca be a little more thorough in their client onboarding process.
  • I'd love to see Invoca build out a RTB bidding platform to facilitate pay-per-call partnerships.
Invoca excels at enterprise call tracking and their technology is industry agnostic. Consequently, most businesses that allocate budgets to digital marketing and value calls would benefit from their technology. I think Invoca's long-standing history in the industry should instill confidence in prospective clients. I'd love to see them iterate on their ring pool functionality, as it seems a little stagnant.
Invoca's client success team is great to work with, which is a nice value proposition for their business (many SaaS providers struggle with this). Their support team is very talented and fully capable of addressing the vast majority of questions that they receive. I haven't encountered any negative experiences when requesting assistance.

Very User Friendly

We use Invoca in our marketing department to facilitate our Pay-Per-Call affiliate campaigns. It assists with reporting and has been an excellent platform for our partners to access and view data.
  • Call tracking
  • Data and reporting
  • Campaign setup is simple
  • Price is a bit steep
  • Reporting only goes back for 90 days
Invoca is excellent if you're focused solely on pay-per-call campaigns. It isn't the best if you're also doing CPL campaigns with forms. We like Invoca, we just wanted a platform that was more centralized and accommodated all types of campaigns.
I haven't had to reach out for support very many times, but every time they've been very prompt and helpful.
Invoca is being used as a call platform to manage and route all of the campaigns we set up for our buyers. A department in the organization is using Invoca. It helps us drive revenue for our company in a user-friendly way. It allows us to make necessary changes and updates promptly.
  • It is very user-friendly, especially for first-time users.
  • Very easy to make changes and updates.
  • Everything is straightforward to navigate across the whole website.
  • No ability to schedule when we want campaigns to go active
  • Frustrating when adding states to call campaigns. I wish we could have a checkbox next to each state we add instead of the current method.
Overall just an easy place to manage all campaigns and make sure they are performing well. Invoca is excellent for pulling data promptly so we can analyze the necessary pieces of data. Very easy to add the essential pieces of info when pulling certain files. I enjoy using Invoca.
I give it this rating because of the ability to learn its functionality so quickly. It is easy to navigate through and not a huge learning curve. They make it very easy to get the necessary pieces of data that I need to be successful. It always has a good track record of being accurate.

My Take on Invoca

The organization uses Invoca. My team uses explicitly it to build out pay-per-call campaigns for our affiliate partners. It helps keep these campaigns organized, easily accessed, and it is easy for the partner to see the campaign data on their end. We can quickly update payouts or commissionable actions. It has streamlined our pay-per-call campaign management.
  • Reporting - The reporting in Invoca is visually pleasing and easy to understand.
  • Campaign Creation - Campaigns are easy to build out in their platform.
  • Commission Visibility - It's easy to see each partner's commission earnings.
  • Dashboard - It would be nice if the dashboard had a custom date range.
Invoca works very well for all our Pay-Per-Call campaigns. The times where it is less appropriate is when a partner pitches a campaign that posts leads and drives calls. We want to keep the reporting all in one central location.
Honestly, I have never needed help with the platform.
We use Invoca for our marketing campaigns with inbound calls. Our marketing team uses the system to make sure calls are going to the right phone numbers and being sent to the correct location at the call centers.
  • Invoca's reporting is pretty useful and simple to understand.
  • Setting up new campaigns is pretty straightforward.
  • The price is one big negative, as it can get really expensive if you are sending a lot of calls through their system.
  • Invoca's bundle options are not great.
For marketing campaigns where you are paying for a duration on a call, Invoca is great.
Invoca's support is always great, responsive, and helpful. They seem to care about helping you, which is always nice.

Invoca Review 2.27

Invoca is used by a department here at Apollo Interactive. Mainly Sales and Account managers. It addressed the needs of our clients, and we use it to track calls we generate and send them.
  • Track Calls
  • Analyze Calls
  • Manage Calls
  • In the user settings, maybe add more restrictions? For example we set up a client as a member but, we only want them to control certain parts of their campaigns (everything but the payout really).
  • Include hourly breaks in the hours settings.
Invoca is well suited for our call buyers.
They are fast whenever I have an issue—always looking to help and grab details from me.
October 13, 2017

Invoca Call Tracking

Toby Mei | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Invoca for both offline and online call tracking to connect the phone calls with the marketing campaigns, including DM, SEO, paid search, Facebook, youtube and etc. It allows us to see which campaigns are generating phone calls (and which keywords if that's a PPC campaign).
  • Tracks phone calls to keyword level in source and medium
  • Gives a detailed report for analysis
  • Setup is a little bit technical
  • Would like to see a way to connect with conversions
It's great if you want to know which campaigns lead the calls to come in.
I used Invoca for specific clients that require call tracking solutions namely within the travel and hospitality vertical. It solves the post-click question of revenue.
  • Customer Service - The support I received from Invoca was amazing and is the primary reason I will continue to promote them as the superior call tracking solution.
  • Marrying data from third parties - They are able to report and optimize according to backend conversion data.
  • Backend data - The need to match column names to Invoca specific columns does make the process a little tedious.
It is a call tracking solution. It's not appropriate for clients that do not have call volume.