Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 05, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
We use it primarily in the Facilities Department for seating assignments, office moves, and floor plans. It is deployed to the division of administrative assistants to generate office moves.
- It is very good at plotting out office seating.
- We also use it for mail and package logging and notification and tracking.
- It is very useful in creating seating charts and floor plans.
- The thing I would like to see is the ability to add the office or room dimensions and plot out seating such as in conference rooms.
- The version I have requires me to have to contact the company rep to make changes to the configuration in the software.
Read Susan Adams's full review
It is good in my mid-sized environment. It would probably work well in a small business. Not sure about a large or multi-location business.
iOFFICE Scorecard Summary
According to the vendor, it provides enterprise workplace leadership with an SaaS platform, mobile tools, and analytics designed to simplify facility management, empower employees, and increase workplace productivity. Additionally, the iOFFICE platform connects to Hummingbird, a suite of employee-centric digital workplace solutions, and to the iOFFICE Marketplace, acollection of critical workplace application partners. iOFFICE promises that this allows organizations to optimize their workplace while streamlining their technology stack.
Teem by WeWork, Condeco, FM Systems
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
iOFFICE Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
iOFFICE Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Europe|