https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/VN/Pr/BQEG641P40OA.PNGMy wife might be jealous to know how in love I am with ion interactiveion is being used across multiple business units in our company. A few years ago, I was the only one in the company using it. But as other marketers saw what I was able to do, quickly and inexpensively, they started hopping on board. Now our internal design department has two people devoted to creating with the ion platform. We use it for product selectors, calculators, a sales tool library, trade show lead capture, and dozens of fun social media posts that boost our SEO. It’s been a game changer for us.,Quick Starts make it so easy to get started. Real-time updates are awesome and save a ton of wasteful process. The combination of user friendliness for simple things and the flexibility to do more complex things is great. Chat support is excellent and deeper-dive support has been super helpful. The ability to use these tools in the cloud or embedded has given us tactic flexibility.,Would like to be able to copy rules and paste them in other places (pages, creatives) Better advanced level training (re-watchable webcasts) Ability to upload multiple fulfillments Extended help hours (we're on the West coast),9,ion has helped us drive up our SEO. We've been able to expand our product portfolio to give better solutions for our consumers because ion can help them find the right one. ion has saved us THOUSANDS of dollars in development costs.,We have created dozens of fun quizzes, info-reveals, infographics. We built an EXTENSIVE sales tool to house dozens of selling pieces and help sales agents be able to find the right tools while they're actually in their sales calls. We have a savings calculator to help users estimate savings based on selections THEY believe in rather than assumptions we make for them. We have built plan selectors to help consumers find the right plan for them given that our plans features can be overwhelming.,I'm able to use Quick Starts to help me figure out what would work best to meet my objectives and then use that to communicate to my creative services department what I want. They're then able to easily deliver the right solution. Sometimes I have an idea and ask the ion support team to recommend Quick Starts that might work. They're great about giving me some options and then I'm off to the races. For complex tools, it's been great to be able to contract ion to build them for me at very affordable rates.,For a particularly complex tool beyond my ability to create I contracted ion to build it. The developer was BRILLIANT. I mean that in a literal sense. His ability to quickly understand and assimilate the needed logic was breathtaking. And his ability to translate my vision into a tool was phenomenal. The whole process with the ion team of discovery, scoping, estimating, executing and post delivery support was outstanding. I also love that when I ask a question and get a response, often there is follow up a week or so later to see if I was able to accomplish what I wanted. Great customer service.,The ion Experience from a Low Level User (Mainly reporting)Ion is used throughout our company to create, test, and fine-tune landing pages for dozens of clients in different verticals. Everyone uses it in some capacity. The developers focus on building pages, reviewing performance, and implementing change while the media team prefers to use it for reporting to track our performance in paid media campaigns. The largest weakness tends to be the often cumbersome reporting, but we're generally able to pull all the data we need to tell a full story.,Robust landing page building tool with reporting capabilities. Streamlined organization when using multiple clients and campaigns. Flexible build tools to make exactly what you need.,Cumbersome reporting. Limitations with some popular CMSs (Shopify comes to mind). The UI could be more user-friendly.,10,We're able to spin-up landing pages incredibly quick. We're able to report on performance metrics and suggest improvements using data our clients can understand. We've developed API tools to pass collected information from ion to our data warehouse.,We've done a lot of gated content experience using white papers and pricing information. Our most ambitious project was using ion for dynamically generated content for a college where certain URL tags would activate different content, allowing us to track overall performance through one landing page for numerous paid media campaigns.,Our development time has dropped dramatically, from what I understand. We've been using ion for as long as I've been here, so I can't say for sure what the actual drop-off is. I can say that we're able to give clients a general landing page outline very quickly after they pitch a new campaign to us.,I have never used the customer service purposely. I do know we had a bit of trouble using ion with Shopify while maintaining our e-commerce tracking capabilities. We tried reaching out to their customer service, but unfortunately, they revealed that was just an inherent limitation to ion, and there was no workaround.,Ion is a true problem solver!Ion is being used to create interactive media for our website, quizzes for the web and informative interactive eBooks to educate potential clients. It provides an easy and fast way to translate ideas in an engaging way. We love how easy it is to build and publish projects in a matter of days with this platform. This is primarily used by the marketing team to create scalable interactive products. You really don't have to worry on whether or not it will work in a specific browser - because it just works!,The training and support are the most important resources. If you have any questions and problems - Ion support is always there during business hours. Analytics. Ion provides the ability to track everything directly in the platform so you know exactly where the user is going. Ease of use. Once you complete the training, you can start right off the bat and dive right into the platform to produce new material.,I think that the platform could be a little more intuitive. I don't think you can jump in without the training - some areas need an explanation. I can't believe that they do not have a back button! If you accidentally move something, want to try something new really quick. You can only undo if you delete something. Personally, I think the interface is a little dated looking.,8,Projects that would have taken weeks to code can be completed in a matter of days! We can really dig into the analytics right away to see exactly where the customer journey is. Having a friendly support team to help really makes this platform welcoming.,,Adobe Photoshop, ContentKing, WrikeInteracting with IonsWe use Ion Interactive for all our landing pages. This is mainly used for the marketing department and it helps us create landing page tests and collect data to create informed decisions on what is working and what is not. The Ion Interactive tools and ability to pull in additional data from our UTMs helps us track a potential students path from click to enrollment.,Ion Interactive works well for data collection and management. We like how this product helps us quickly duplicate landing pages and make changes on the fly. We like how Ion Interactive makes it simple for both experienced and inexperienced web developers to make changes to our landing pages.,We wish there was an easier way to make changes without it being always on a live site, as this has caused issues with typos or mistakes. Some of the landing page creation tools seem a bit dated. Dashboard visuals could be updated.,8,It manages our landing pages well, so we can reliably get leads. We count on it daily to pass lead information into salesforce and other tools. Overall, we would not be able to function without Ion Interactive, in our current setup.,Unbounce and Optimizely,Kenshoo Infinity Suite, AdWords, Bing Ads, WordPress, CodeIgniter,10,4,Landing pages Split testing for landing pages or campaigns Instant data retrieval of traffic on websites Landing page versioning,We have been able to look back at old creative and old creative data to help determine what has worked in the past. Allowing us to connect to ion interactive's api has helped us use good data and determine results of our marketing.,We will continue and increase our usage of split testing on sites. We will continue to add elements to the api download, when we add new data variables.,9,No,10Scribble Live User and AdvocateWe use ScibbleLive to create interactive content for our digital demand campaigns. We purchased the platform as we thought we would be able to produce the content ourselves, but the platform has proved to be more challenging for the average user. You really need to have training and some design background to build your own content. So we are not as enabled as we had hoped, however the content itself has greatly contributed to our larger content strategy. Being able to support our regional leads with cloning experiences and translating copy has also been huge, as localizing content is a big pain point for us.,Content options, from eBooks, quizes, microsites. Lots of options! Unique tracking links and metrics to understand performance Good support and training,Helping with setting benchmarks to understand content performance when just getting started. Better on boarding and training so that teams are enabled to build their own content experiences, right now it's too complex for the average user and we need to pay Scribble to build them, which negates a key selling point for us,7,Very positive from a cost perspective Enablement of regional content is huge Creation of interesting, useful and helpful content for demand campaigns,Quizes/Assessments, infographics, microsites,We have been able to create unique pieces of content, but still have to rely on the services team at Scribble to do so as the platform is pretty complex.,Account support has been great! Our rep is very responsive and helpful.,PathFactory and UberflipGreat Tool for Online MarketersVery useful and powerful to create online experiences such as online content, quizzes, surveys and what not. The best part is it does not require programming skills - that saves a lot of time and effort. Training material is very well documented and customer support is very helpful and has a quick turnaround.,Very helpful customer support. No programming skills required. Intuitive and interactive online experiences.,The undo button should be more sophisticated and visible. Should be able to see the code behind things. Will need time and experience to get used to the platform.,8,The ROI is great and can be achieved in a relatively small amount of time. Can save a lot of money spent which would have been spent on programmers.,,iATS Payments, Amax StorMax SDS, PersadoTool for interactive digital publicationsION Interactive was used at a company I worked for about a year ago. It was used to build interactive experiences for a number of different clients. It was utilized by the Creative Marketing department but the experiences were built for company-wide use.,Consistent visuals based on style guides and templates. No need to involve developers. Someone without a dev background can develop the interactive experience.,Steep learning curve. Limited to what is available through templates. Time consuming to create wire frames and low fidelity prototypes.,6,Lower cost to creating interactive content. Can be done internally. Consistent experience.,,Sketch, InVisionPretty good, but could use some help with user experienceion is used by our marketing department to create interactive content for our prospects to engage with us on a more personal level. We want our content to stand out from the crowd and be more engaging than static marketing content.,The pre-loaded templates are easy to use and can get content up and active very easily. The training is easy to follow online at your own pace. The online chat with a live person for personal help is very useful for trouble-shooting.,It can be difficult to create custom content that is above and beyond the standard templates. Some of the coding is not very user-intuitive to make changes to easily for formatting. The content blocks can be difficult to work with when trying to copy and paste additional content. There are too many layers and it is difficult to know which layers to select. The advanced features take a lot of additional training.,4,Easier to read content should have led to more interaction, but there was no change in clicks from static content,We created ebooks, guides, infographics and quizzes using Ion. Each piece had customized graphics and was highly interactive.,We were able to take static pieces of content and make them interactive fairly quickly and without any third party (graphic designers or programmers) involved in the process. Our internal staff created everything in house with the assistance of Ion's team of experts for guidance and to answer questions that came up.,We used the customer support feature quite often and did receive very fast and high quality customer support. Unfortunately the reason we used support so often was because it was difficult to use the tool and get the content to respond in the way we intended while designing it. This led to some frustration from our own internal team.,,4,4,Interactive assessments eBooks infographics,ROI calculators white papers,6A great piece of software for creating and tracking templated interactive contentThe marketing department uses Ion new content creation. We use Ion to measure engagement with our content, make our content more dynamic and targeted, and improve the content we offer through A/B testing. It can be tricky to measure how well a piece of content meets our audience's needs, switching from static PDFs to Ion has been very helpful in this respect.,The online chat support is very well done. Every time I've had a question or hit a roadblock, the chat has answered my question quickly The quick start templates are extremely helpful, especially as a starting point which are then customized.,I wish it was easier to access the training videos. A lot of the "how-to" information is in those videos rather than the support documents, but you have to request access to the training videos which are then only accessible within a specific timeframe. Version control (which I believe is coming) and/or locking a creative would be very helpful, especially as more than 1 person edits a creative during the content creation process.,9,We've been able to measure engagement within content published on Ion that shows that people who interact with the content are more likely to reach the end of the content and more likely to convert.,We've used a couple of the resource library tile quick starts. We have one piece of content with a landing page that links to 3 resource libraries, which let's us measure the relative popularity of the topics as well as serve up the resource libraries. We were also able to incorporate lightboxes into the resource libraries which was helpful. We are using a short whitepaper quick start which is going well. We customized it to remove some of the default movement on the page to tone it down a little, but it was great to have everything there as an option. We incorporated Flow elements at the bottom of each page that acted as a single question quiz.,We've been able to try out new content formats significantly quicker and with much less effort than we would have been able to without Ion. We have also had an easier time with translating content since it doesn't have to go through the graphic designer with access to an InDesign file.,We have been using Ion as a step in a buyers journey workflow, so often the steps move from Ad to Ion Content to Our Website. For this reason, I needed to make sure I preserved tracking originally on ads through Ion content, to our website. I was trying to append URLs in a way that would pass a query string along and was struggling to make it work. I opened a chat query and within 10 minutes I had the answer I was looking for, implemented.,A quick review of ion interactiveion interactive is being used by a few individuals to create interactive graphics to accompany website articles.,Creates HTML without having to know coding Animations that add interest to the static page,A bit confusing when laying out the page. It's sometimes hard to see where you are in the layout. The interface could be improved by allowing the movement of elements in the list view, instead of just in the edit view.,7,I personally have only created a few infographics and some smaller projects, and only have only used small parts of the quick starts. They usually have too many elements in them and are more complex than what I've needed.,I used the chat feature a few times and the help provided was excellent. One of the times I was having trouble getting elements to line up correctly, and they were able to take my project, duplicate it, and show how it should have been done to create the effect I was looking for.,Effective tools to augment ongoing initiativesWe use ion interactive to supplement our own digital efforts. From creating sales enablement tools to interactive lead generation forms, ion's creatives have given us a lot of insights into client behavior, and generated new leads for our sales team to follow.,We love the thorough and thoughtful approach to new projects. The ion team can take a simple idea and turn it into a clever and efficient creative concept. When projects are underway, the team is very organized and clearly lay out expectations, TAT, and requirements for things they need us to provide. The creatives are able to capture a lot of data, which helps to inform choices for the next iteration.,The turnaround times are a little long. ion has so many different types of creatives, and then so many different variations within that creative. We sometimes get decision paralysis trying to figure out which one is the best option to use.,8,We've received a lot of positive feedback on the creatives we've published, though it hasn't yet moved the needle for us. We do get a lot of great insights into our clients' needs.,We used a quick start to build a short, easy lead generation form that we implemented as a pop-up on our website to initiate a flash deal on a product.,ion allows us to create new custom content for our site or marketing initiatives that would have been very difficult for us to do on our own.,We engaged ion to build a solutions finder for our website. My team and I were having difficulty narrowing down the questions and flow for the creative, and then ion's customer support team came in ready and willing to provide us a sample and some suggestions for questions to help discovery.Good overall experience with ion interactiveWe use it within our Research/Content department. We publish original content sourced from our research by way of infographics and interactive whitepapers. It is another way to engage our members and collect more information on them.,User-friendly Engaging Highly customizable,Create an 'undo' button on the backend Create standard charts (e.g., bar, pie charts) that can be easily inserted and customized. More images in the library or best practices on image sizing, etc.,8,We have not actually gone 'live' with any experiences yet. We are a small company and it has taken a significant amount of time to get up and running. Therefore, we have not seen any ROI in our year of use (largely due to internal issues). Our partners are very interested in collaborating with us on experiences, but as I mentioned, we have yet to sign any deals. In short, it has had a short-term positive impact in that it is an addition to our product offerings and partners see the potential value.,We used a short whitepaper and easy infographic quick start to feature research from our largest annual study.,N/A,We have probably been a challenging customer for Ion in that we have had several internal roadblocks. Despite this, the Ion customer support staff consistently reached out to check and offer support in any way possible. They were responsive and attentive. I spoke directly with the creative team and asked for guidance in optimizing mobile view.,A Robust Platform to Help You Deliver Marketing Landing PagesMy team currently uses ion interactive to create and manage marketing landing pages for a few of our clients in support of their digital marketing campaigns. We are a team of developers who use the off-the-shelf components as well as incorporate custom solutions within ion.,Robust out of the box functionality. The ability to customize via code. Secure transfer of respondent data.,We've seen the loss of historical traffic data once respondent data has been cleared out of the system. The limitations of the lookup tables being constrained to one lookup key value. The lack of a staging or development environments to safely do testing outside of the production environment.,8,It's enabled a small dev team to deliver on complex solutions for our client without having to start from scratch. Offloads server management so that we can focus on development and creativity.,Everything we've built in ion has been fairly custom using the base components and functions of ion.,We use our own internal resources and process to produce interactive content.,Whenever we've had downtime issues or questions about ion, the support team has always been really responsive to our needs and questions.Ion creative studio - the next step for online marketing and engagementIon interactive is being used for the creation of interactive content to get more engagement with potential customers. The primary focus at this moment is to create white papers to inform our target group of our product. It is being used by the Marketing department to make sure the target audience will be engaged within the strategy.,User friendly - the software is easy to learn, understand and manage. Within a few hours you can make a complete, professional interactive page for your company. Great support - usually answers within 1 working day with just the information you need. Responsive design - The interactive content works on all devices, so if you would like to show it to a client on the go, you can simply pick your tablet and show the content. Wide range of possibilities - The possibilities are endless. You are free to create anything imaginable within the CMS. Professional look - The end product looks very presentable and professional which could fit a large organisation.,No 'undo'-button - this is especially a bummer if you accidentaly delete a column. You have to be on guard the entire session to avoid major mistakes you can't undo. This should definitely be implemented. Sometimes the wide range of possibilities is a bit overwhelming. While the software is easy to learn, all the possibilities are devided in 5 groups that each have different content with syle, micro themes, actions, etc. It would be great to have some pre-defined settings for easier implementation. Occasionally it's hard to keep the overview. Especially with complex pages, even with the 'toggle page targets' it's not that easy to easily see what you have done without previewing after every change.,8,We don't have a clear view on the ROI yet.,My company used Ion interactive to create interactive White Papers and case studies. This was to encourage visitors to interact with us and provide information that we could follow up. It was a very new perspective on how a white paper can contribute to marketing efforts. The templates made it easier to understand the program.,It's really about being able to produce new interactive content so visitors get engaged with your product or case study. Ion Interactive is an easy way to accomplish most of this. It's easy to learn en easy to teach. I would recommend this application for companies that want to creat interactive ways to engage with visitors.,I have not used customer support yet.,,Salesforce.com, Marketo, Quip, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Moz, Screaming Frog SEO SpiderION - Landing Page Solutionion is being used as our primary landing page development and publishing tool. ion addressed the need for a turnkey solution requiring few resources to develop landing pages for multiple campaign channels.,ion integrates with many different CRMs and other advertising tools. Chat support at ion is top notch. Software is relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it.,ion could benefit greatly from the addition of a "back" or "undo" button. The ability to publish to less commonly used platforms would be great.,7,ion has allowed us to have a testable environment for measuring campaign success. A/B optimization is necessary in the paid search space and ion lets us quickly make changes for conversion optimization.,Weve been able to quickly develop some static as well as video focused landing pages for a number of paid advertising campaigns.,The ability to quickly create and integrate forms has allowed our marketing team to rely much less on development/coding..,The ION team has helped with a number of issues including coding, crm integration and overall development. Always quick to respond and always seem to be available for a long length of time.,Instapage,2,1,Crm integration Form building Reporting,Form development for contests Internal event communication,Advanced landing pages Form testing,7Great content marketing toolWe use Ion Interactive to create personalized, interactive landing pages for marketing and demand generation. Since adopting ion, we have seen greater engagements and conversions.,Creating a more personalized, interactive experience for our prospects and clients Helps make our content a lot more digestible and fun to read Higher engagements and conversions,The UI makes it extremely difficult to navigate the platform. No real version control option in place - if you want to make changes but need to keep older versions, I'd suggest users to clone the page and make the changes on the cloned page. ion's training program only takes you so far - to become a better, more comfortable user, you need to go in and create some test pages from scratch.,8,Higher engagements and conversions More personalized, interactive experience for prospects and clients Breaking down content into a digestible format,,Marketo, Basecamp,No,10Fairly easy to use for simple landing pages and great customer service!Two departments in the company currently use the product. We use it to design landing pages for our clients.,Not too difficult to use Able to design landing pages through a template,UI is difficult to understand and not very easy to navigate through. Reporting is hard to understand as well.,7,Positive impact - we pitch it to our clients and it is something is unique and sets us apart from our competitors.,We use ION to create landing pages with typically a creative at the top, and then 3 buttons that click out to different landing pages.We also have placed a video on the page as well, and click-to-call buttons or click-to-map.,We are able to offer to our clients the ability to design landing pages for them in-house and can build these landing pages to better suit their campaign KPIs and reach targeted audiences.,I've reached out to ION support a few times and the response has always been quick and the customer service has been great!Easy To UseIon Interactive is being used to support our journals and Sales department.,Ease of use and flexibility. Lots of support and information. Templates are a huge help.,It can sometimes be buggy and not consistent. You have to step away and then come back to it and the problem is gone.,8,The price is high for what we are using the program for.,We have used the Quizzes templates to promote articles within our journals. We have also created some very nice looking journeys based on the templates with some minor tweaks.,This has been a help in creating journeys and promotions for the journal websites.,We had a biweekly meeting where our projects were reviewed and specific problems addressed. These were extremely helpful.Ion Interactive LiveBall - A developers landing page and a/b testing dream!I have used Ion Interactive LiveBall in 3 different companies, all with slightly different implementations. But in the end, LiveBall excels at rapidly creating landing pages with highly dynamic content and flexibility. It is a very unique platform for creating landing pages that honestly I have yet to see another platform that can be used to create content like you can on LiveBall as quickly or easily. So all of the companies that I have worked with used LiveBall to rapidly prototype and deploy landing pages for multiple domains, multiple marketing campaigns, for reporting and analytics of those campaigns, and to keep it all in one spot.,Ion Interactive allows you to rapidly prototype landing pages for multiple domains and keep your marketing campaigns organized. This tool allows for a lot of customization and flexibility. You can create forms for your landing pages. And do you need to connect to an API? Yep it is quick and easy. Do you need to have the submitted forms email to someone in your company? No problem. Do you need to create custom thank you pages for your campaign? It does that too. Do you need your landing page to show different content to different users based on different parameters? Once you get the hang of it, this is a breeze. Do you need to do all of these things together? It does that quickly and easily too. Do you want to code sets of templates that can be re-used with just minor tweaks? This platform can take a very basic base template, and allow you to rapidly edit this template (think child themes), to be customized for each campaign and then be re-used whenever necessary.,The learning curve in Ion Interactive is a bit tough for some people. The support team is great and whether you are a developer or a marketer and wanting to use this platform, they will have several one on one sessions with you to get you in and get you moving. However the learning curve is a bit tough since this does work quite differently than most web platforms. If you do not have a developer to create your custom themes and custom frameworks, the graphic user interface is good, but with any non-custom solution, sometimes it can limit things a little bit.,9,Rapid prototyping and re-purposing of past campaigns with few tweaks and edits needed. Ability to make changes on the fly even for live campaigns. The ability to A/B test absolutely everything, and easily find conversion factors that matter and then implement those changes in future iterations of content!,WordPress, Adobe Business Catalyst and Drupal,WordPress, Adobe Business Catalyst, Email on Acid, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, SiteSpect,Ion Interactive Liveball is a very different type of system compared to most CMS systems, you essentially create a page, and then tie it to one or multiple URL's, So from that perspective it takes some time to get to know and figure it out, once you do it is amazing being able to make one page and have it running on 12 URL's at the same time, the dynamic properties it can utilize also help to make this very powerful and elegant once you get the hang of it! The system has a large number of highly editable templates that can be used, this allows most users to get up and running fairly quickly. Some of the concepts are unique so that is the biggest stumbling block since it does behave differently than most other types of CMS systems. In this system many pages utilize forms or different scripts that you can use and re-use on multiple pages. Having these containers that are already created and working exactly as expected allows users to rapidly copy an existing page, make small modifications or updates and re-use components from other pages. When this is done you have new pages created literally within minutes and set to live on new traffic sources (URL's) if you want.,My biggest gripe with Ion is a bit unusual. When a user starts to get into the deeper complexities of Ion, there can literally be 20+ places you might have to look to find a rogue script, action, or rule that is causing certain behavior. So since this problem can happen in so many places, if people do not stay consistent with how they are building and utilizing things it can become very tedious to find some small piece of code causing an undesired action to occur. Ion can be used in very simple, or very complex ways using multiple datalayers, getting data from API services, and more. So sometimes when someone asks for a simple edit, but you have to go and follow a trail of breadcrumbs to find out the information is kept in a datalayer, find the datalayer information and make the edit, people have a hard time accepting that to change a single word it can take 30 minutes or even more. However very few people utilize Liveball in this way so for most implementations it is not that big of a problem. They don't truly have a test environment, and it is not really possible to implement one, but you can create an item and send it to a dummy or test URL, so while they don't have a test environment there is a decent work around, but this is a pain point for many people and companies using Ion.,8Ion Gets It Done.We wanted a platform that would enable us to create bespoke interactive content in-house. While we are new customers to Ion the first round of gamified and interactive content we've crafted has been well received both internally and with our customers. There's a lot to learn in the platform - the user interface isn't necessarily intuitive, but once you learn the ropes it all starts to come together. I also have to say, support for the Ion side has been top notch since the word go. They are always available and willing to work with us to troubleshoot any problem - from complex data migration to advice on what template would work best for a new concept. I'm excited to see how much of an impact with can make with Ion going forward.,The Ion support team - both during implementation and as we've been building experiences - has been exemplary. They are always available, engaged and enthusiastic. One aspect of the platform that we've loved from the beginning is the customized design template that is built into the platform. Our in-house designer particularly loves this feature as it saves her hours of time when it comes to designing individual assets. She can go in and add polish and style without having to start from scratch every time. The metrics are also incredible. You can really examine and analyze them from several different angles. Automation, Content and our business lines each view the metrics from a different perspective so this has been an especially helpful feature.,Ion University, while stacked with a wealth of information, is difficult to navigate from a troubleshooting perspective. The tutorial videos are all very helpful, but they are also very long. Sometimes I would want to search for how to address a particular issue I was struggling with and it would be a two-minute segment buried in a 45-minute video. Again, getting back the self-guidance side of things. I think a lot of the tutorials are set up in a way that makes sense to Ion, but not as much to the end user. I think the controls admins use when creating new users could be a bit more straightforward.,9,So far the impact has been positive, but as we are new to the platform that opinion is based on relatively few interactive assets. There hasn't been any negative reactions or impact from Ion as of yet, but as I said before it's still early for us in terms of usage (less than a year). We do really appreciate the level of complexity and customization available in the platform.,SnapApp,ProofHub, Curata, Sprout SocialSo far, so good! But it's technology, so ya know... waiting for the other shoe.Currently, our marketing department is using ion interactive to stand up interactive landing pages to support our lead gen campaigns. This is a great and scalable solution for us to link to different kinds of dynamic content we've produced around each campaign and organize it in a way that makes sense to the consumer.,I love that ion interactive autosaves. So many of these platforms leave me terrified of disconnection or closing my laptop. This WYSIWYG actually works. I've yet to have a translation or code glitch. Fast load times are a huge bonus, as well as mobile-optimized display.,The organization of the catalog leaves something to be desired. It's not very straight forward and it looks dated. The editing tool can sometimes be wonky, zooming instead of opening an edit box. Matching styles requires a paste to match style. From what I can tell there's not a direct button or a global style push.,9,We are relatively new to ion, but so far it has enabled us to take some of the heavy lifting off of design, saving us overhead money. This is helping us communicate content to the sales team in one uniform, easy to use place. This is encouraging cross collaboration amongst revenue teams.,Uberflip,Marketo, SugarCRM, HubSpotFun with IONOur organization uses ION to up level static content into interactive experiences that drive users downloads and conversions. We find that our customers appreciate and respond better to content they can interact with. Our company designs these experiences directly on the ION platform and works with ION developers to implement a design.,Easy templates for our design team to work in, templates gallery to share with prospective clients. A responsive and supportive team at ION. Customization beyond the standard template to enhance design and responsiveness.,It is not obvious how or where to upload pictures and images within the template.,8,ION helps our team track conversions of users on interactive experiences. We're able to see metrics that help us know what experiences are actually working to get people to our products.,Microsoft Office 365, Slack, Skype for BusinessGreat Landing Pages Without The ProgrammingWe use ion interactive to create fantastic landing pages that we leverage for lead generation. Through the use of its simple interface, we are able to create landing pages for our campaigns that guarantee the highest ROI possible.,Create landing pages fast WYSIWYG Editor that allows you to add visual elements easily Responsive pages for different types of devices,SVG's can be difficult to work with Unable to export a web page HTML for use in other platforms Tutorials are a bit basic to create truly stunning landing pages,8,Ion Interactive has allowed us to create landing pages in 1/4 of the time vs our CMS platform Engagement with Ion Interactive landing pages is significantly higher,Sitecore Web Content Management, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator CC, AdWordsIon is a Great Value Production is used as our landing page and form development tool for our organization. We like this tool for its ease of use and expandability.,Offers templates allow us to utilize a single template to copy from and change it up with ease Support is responsive with helping out to determine what we can do to expand our offering. Although many times we have to pay for support to implement our changes they are very well suited to do the job.,The ability to copy page rules would be a nice expansion on their offerings. Sometimes the small details take a long time to fix because the tool does not let you copy page rules. Some of the help features are basic in nature and could be more in depth to help the individual solve their own issues.,8,ion has led us to a position where we are able to manage our growing business effectively and has enabled us to scale easily. The data integrations, although challenging at times have helped us better track and understand our data.,Optimizely and Adobe Experience Manager,Google Analytics Premium, Adobe Photoshop, Built.io Contentstackion interactive, a great shortcut for interactive web content--if you have an on-staff developerAt our company, we are using Ion Interactive in the creative services (subset of marketing) department to create interactive landing pages, quizzes, and assessments to have more engaging online destinations to send our potential customers and hopefully get them closer to a sale. The biggest problem it addresses for us is that we are a very small team, and we don't have the manpower available to create the interactive websites that our internal clients desired--so Ion is an effective shortcut for us, only requiring a single designer/developer to build what we need.,large template library easy to re-use chunks of things you build in other projects great chat support,no revert option/revision history if you make a bad mistake some simple styles that should be just there for you have to be made through custom CSS some of their template options have some pretty bad designs and are not usable beyond a basic functionality level/have to be completely reskinned,7,Though we have not had the service long enough to see any measurable outcomes, we've been able to create interactive web content faster than ever before The speed with which we can build interactive pages and re-use assets has been critical as projects we've done with Ion have made their way around and more and more internal clients have said "me too" for their own projects It is very pricey at $28K for the base annual subscription (dropping to $24k after the first year), so depending on your budgetary situation, that may make no sense for your team--but we had contract money set aside for a company to build us a microsite for around the amount, so we just used it for Ion instead and will now be building the microsite ourselves using it,,Marketo, Adobe Acrobat DC, Workplace by Facebook (Formerly Facebook at Work)
ion interactive, by ScribbleLive

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Reviews

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive

Do you work for this company?

Filter 207 vetted ion interactive, by ScribbleLive reviews and ratings

Steve Gandola profile photo
  • Quick Starts make it so easy to get started.
  • Real-time updates are awesome and save a ton of wasteful process.
  • The combination of user friendliness for simple things and the flexibility to do more complex things is great.
  • Chat support is excellent and deeper-dive support has been super helpful.
  • The ability to use these tools in the cloud or embedded has given us tactic flexibility.
  • Would like to be able to copy rules and paste them in other places (pages, creatives)
  • Better advanced level training (re-watchable webcasts)
  • Ability to upload multiple fulfillments
  • Extended help hours (we're on the West coast)
I don't give 9 ratings easily. Anyone wanting greater user engagement would benefit from ion interactive. I can slap together a simple interactive tool for a social post easily. I also have a plan selector with complex logic built in that would have cost me $50k to build without ion. Now I'm able to duplicate it and make adjustments to use it for various other applications. We've created a couple dozen fun interactive tools for social posts and now we simply re-purpose them easily to create new ones frequently. I just created a new page for our website that we'll want to be fluid; so the site developers suggested we simply embed an ion tool to give us real-time flexibility. Marketers in other divisions are jealous when they see all the fun stuff we're doing--they're gradually becoming ion converts.
Read Steve Gandola's full review
Keefer Kopco profile photo
  • Robust landing page building tool with reporting capabilities.
  • Streamlined organization when using multiple clients and campaigns.
  • Flexible build tools to make exactly what you need.
  • Cumbersome reporting.
  • Limitations with some popular CMSs (Shopify comes to mind).
  • The UI could be more user-friendly.
Large marketing agencies should absolutely be using ion. Generally speaking, any company that runs a lot of paid advertising and has campaign-specific landing pages should try ion. Not only will you be able to create high-quality landing pages quickly, but you will also be able to track performance and make changes to improve that performance.
Read Keefer Kopco's full review
Josh Howe profile photo
  • The training and support are the most important resources. If you have any questions and problems - Ion support is always there during business hours.
  • Analytics. Ion provides the ability to track everything directly in the platform so you know exactly where the user is going.
  • Ease of use. Once you complete the training, you can start right off the bat and dive right into the platform to produce new material.
  • I think that the platform could be a little more intuitive. I don't think you can jump in without the training - some areas need an explanation.
  • I can't believe that they do not have a back button! If you accidentally move something, want to try something new really quick. You can only undo if you delete something.
  • Personally, I think the interface is a little dated looking.
With the built-in quick starts - you are never far from completing a project. The micro themes make it really simple to come up with an idea and publish that idea later that afternoon. The ability to have everything templated and ready to go makes this a huge competitive advantage.
Read Josh Howe's full review
Benjamin Hale profile photo
  • Ion Interactive works well for data collection and management.
  • We like how this product helps us quickly duplicate landing pages and make changes on the fly.
  • We like how Ion Interactive makes it simple for both experienced and inexperienced web developers to make changes to our landing pages.
  • We wish there was an easier way to make changes without it being always on a live site, as this has caused issues with typos or mistakes.
  • Some of the landing page creation tools seem a bit dated.
  • Dashboard visuals could be updated.
Ion Interactive is well suited for making landing pages with accurate record keeping and the ability to connect to different APIs, and it can be up and running quickly. It is also great for managing and maintaining these pages to help keep track of what is working and what is not working.
Read Benjamin Hale's full review
JAIMIE BAKAS profile photo
  • Content options, from eBooks, quizes, microsites. Lots of options!
  • Unique tracking links and metrics to understand performance
  • Good support and training
  • Helping with setting benchmarks to understand content performance when just getting started.
  • Better on boarding and training so that teams are enabled to build their own content experiences, right now it's too complex for the average user and we need to pay Scribble to build them, which negates a key selling point for us
Perfect for a global team responsible for content at scale. This platform allows that, at a reasonable cost.
Read JAIMIE BAKAS's full review
Maria Carver profile photo
  • Very helpful customer support.
  • No programming skills required.
  • Intuitive and interactive online experiences.
  • The undo button should be more sophisticated and visible.
  • Should be able to see the code behind things.
  • Will need time and experience to get used to the platform.
Very well suited for projects which demand interactive content, surveys, quizzes, dashboards for the management. Can be created really quick without much hassle. Templates are also very helpful to make work easy. Management really is engrossed with having such demonstrations.
Read Maria Carver's full review
Natalia Ransom profile photo
  • Consistent visuals based on style guides and templates.
  • No need to involve developers.
  • Someone without a dev background can develop the interactive experience.
  • Steep learning curve.
  • Limited to what is available through templates.
  • Time consuming to create wire frames and low fidelity prototypes.
I would recommend it if there is a dedicated person on a team who can devote enough time to learn ION and stay focused on it being their primary responsibility. Implementation doesn't require a developer, but a dedicated person would suit best.
Read Natalia Ransom's full review
Crystal Willett profile photo
  • The pre-loaded templates are easy to use and can get content up and active very easily.
  • The training is easy to follow online at your own pace.
  • The online chat with a live person for personal help is very useful for trouble-shooting.
  • It can be difficult to create custom content that is above and beyond the standard templates.
  • Some of the coding is not very user-intuitive to make changes to easily for formatting.
  • The content blocks can be difficult to work with when trying to copy and paste additional content. There are too many layers and it is difficult to know which layers to select.
  • The advanced features take a lot of additional training.
It's easy to create very basic content. But if you want something more custom, it can be difficult to create and takes much more advanced training. You often run into problems that need trouble shooting. The ion team is happy to help with the trouble shooting, but this is not something you can easily learn in a few hours. To make your content look good on all screen sizes and work in many complex situations can be very tricky.
Read Crystal Willett's full review
  • The online chat support is very well done. Every time I've had a question or hit a roadblock, the chat has answered my question quickly
  • The quick start templates are extremely helpful, especially as a starting point which are then customized.
  • I wish it was easier to access the training videos. A lot of the "how-to" information is in those videos rather than the support documents, but you have to request access to the training videos which are then only accessible within a specific timeframe.
  • Version control (which I believe is coming) and/or locking a creative would be very helpful, especially as more than 1 person edits a creative during the content creation process.
If you want to choose a quick start template and fill in the fields with your content, Ion will be fantastic for you. We've done this with whitepapers and quizzes and it's been great and extremely easy to use.

If you have an exact idea of what you want, and a background in web development, you may get frustrated. Ion has some quirks that make it tricky to fully customize - everyone once in a while I really just want to go into the HTML and make some changes, but can't.

If you are looking to reuse a piece of content for specific targeting (industry or account-specific), Ion is great. The dynamic substitutions are great and very helpful.
  • Creates HTML without having to know coding
  • Animations that add interest to the static page
  • A bit confusing when laying out the page. It's sometimes hard to see where you are in the layout.
  • The interface could be improved by allowing the movement of elements in the list view, instead of just in the edit view.
ion is good for smaller projects where interactivity is desired to help drive viewers to content. It's more of a marketing tool aimed at consumers, than something that our audience of medical professionals might want to view (unless the interactivity is kept to a minimum).
  • We love the thorough and thoughtful approach to new projects. The ion team can take a simple idea and turn it into a clever and efficient creative concept.
  • When projects are underway, the team is very organized and clearly lay out expectations, TAT, and requirements for things they need us to provide.
  • The creatives are able to capture a lot of data, which helps to inform choices for the next iteration.
  • The turnaround times are a little long.
  • ion has so many different types of creatives, and then so many different variations within that creative. We sometimes get decision paralysis trying to figure out which one is the best option to use.
My team handles marketing and our digital presence. Sometimes we'll have an idea for an email blast or something that we want to promote on our website. Should those promotions need to happen on a short timeframe, we may recognize that ion would have a great tool we could use, but it wouldn't be feasible.
  • User-friendly
  • Engaging
  • Highly customizable
  • Create an 'undo' button on the backend
  • Create standard charts (e.g., bar, pie charts) that can be easily inserted and customized.
  • More images in the library or best practices on image sizing, etc.
Where it makes sense - using custom research to generate leads.
Where it does not make sense - when we do not have custom research or marketing support.
  • Robust out of the box functionality.
  • The ability to customize via code.
  • Secure transfer of respondent data.
  • We've seen the loss of historical traffic data once respondent data has been cleared out of the system.
  • The limitations of the lookup tables being constrained to one lookup key value.
  • The lack of a staging or development environments to safely do testing outside of the production environment.
It's a strong solution for landing pages or small micro-sites because it has a lot of built-in functionality that is powerful. But for things like complex web applications or large corporate content websites, I don't think it's the best solution.
  • User friendly - the software is easy to learn, understand and manage. Within a few hours you can make a complete, professional interactive page for your company.
  • Great support - usually answers within 1 working day with just the information you need.
  • Responsive design - The interactive content works on all devices, so if you would like to show it to a client on the go, you can simply pick your tablet and show the content.
  • Wide range of possibilities - The possibilities are endless. You are free to create anything imaginable within the CMS.
  • Professional look - The end product looks very presentable and professional which could fit a large organisation.
  • No 'undo'-button - this is especially a bummer if you accidentaly delete a column. You have to be on guard the entire session to avoid major mistakes you can't undo. This should definitely be implemented.
  • Sometimes the wide range of possibilities is a bit overwhelming. While the software is easy to learn, all the possibilities are devided in 5 groups that each have different content with syle, micro themes, actions, etc. It would be great to have some pre-defined settings for easier implementation.
  • Occasionally it's hard to keep the overview. Especially with complex pages, even with the 'toggle page targets' it's not that easy to easily see what you have done without previewing after every change.
If you would like more engagement with potential clients, this is the software to use. Since passive content can be dull, interactive content keeps the mind awake and is sure to keep the visitor interested. It's the next level of publishing white papers to get more engagement with your target group.
  • ion integrates with many different CRMs and other advertising tools.
  • Chat support at ion is top notch.
  • Software is relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it.
  • ion could benefit greatly from the addition of a "back" or "undo" button.
  • The ability to publish to less commonly used platforms would be great.
ion is well suited for companies that need to build out landing pages without having dedicated web developers.
  • Creating a more personalized, interactive experience for our prospects and clients
  • Helps make our content a lot more digestible and fun to read
  • Higher engagements and conversions
  • The UI makes it extremely difficult to navigate the platform.
  • No real version control option in place - if you want to make changes but need to keep older versions, I'd suggest users to clone the page and make the changes on the cloned page.
  • ion's training program only takes you so far - to become a better, more comfortable user, you need to go in and create some test pages from scratch.
ion is great for teams big and small, but because there are so many different ways you can personalize a landing page, you need time or possibly outsource design help if you do not have the bandwidth to set it up yourself.
  • Not too difficult to use
  • Able to design landing pages through a template
  • UI is difficult to understand and not very easy to navigate through.
  • Reporting is hard to understand as well.
ION is well suited with our current needs in terms of being able to design landing pages quickly. However in cases where we want more complicated landing pages and reporting, it is not a tool that we would use.
September 11, 2019

Easy To Use

Ion Interactive is being used to support our journals and Sales department.
  • Ease of use and flexibility.
  • Lots of support and information. Templates are a huge help.
  • It can sometimes be buggy and not consistent. You have to step away and then come back to it and the problem is gone.
The program is great as a sales tool and to generate leads. It doesn't work well as a stand-alone publishing tool if you have long content.
Jonathan Hodak profile photo
  • Ion Interactive allows you to rapidly prototype landing pages for multiple domains and keep your marketing campaigns organized.
  • This tool allows for a lot of customization and flexibility. You can create forms for your landing pages. And do you need to connect to an API? Yep it is quick and easy. Do you need to have the submitted forms email to someone in your company? No problem. Do you need to create custom thank you pages for your campaign? It does that too. Do you need your landing page to show different content to different users based on different parameters? Once you get the hang of it, this is a breeze. Do you need to do all of these things together? It does that quickly and easily too.
  • Do you want to code sets of templates that can be re-used with just minor tweaks? This platform can take a very basic base template, and allow you to rapidly edit this template (think child themes), to be customized for each campaign and then be re-used whenever necessary.
  • The learning curve in Ion Interactive is a bit tough for some people. The support team is great and whether you are a developer or a marketer and wanting to use this platform, they will have several one on one sessions with you to get you in and get you moving. However the learning curve is a bit tough since this does work quite differently than most web platforms.
  • If you do not have a developer to create your custom themes and custom frameworks, the graphic user interface is good, but with any non-custom solution, sometimes it can limit things a little bit.
If your company has multiple domains, tons of marketing campaigns, and the desire to have highly customized content, then it is probably a very good choice. Also if your company needs for landing pages to be extremely flexible in how they function and utilize dynamic content, then this tool is definitely a strong candidate.

If you simply want to build a website, this tool really is not for that. This tool is a bit expensive, they market this only to enterprise clients for a reason!
Read Jonathan Hodak's full review
Taylor Bornstein profile photo
June 27, 2018

Ion Gets It Done.

I'm excited to see how much of an impact with can make with Ion going forward.
  • The Ion support team - both during implementation and as we've been building experiences - has been exemplary. They are always available, engaged and enthusiastic.
  • One aspect of the platform that we've loved from the beginning is the customized design template that is built into the platform. Our in-house designer particularly loves this feature as it saves her hours of time when it comes to designing individual assets. She can go in and add polish and style without having to start from scratch every time.
  • The metrics are also incredible. You can really examine and analyze them from several different angles. Automation, Content and our business lines each view the metrics from a different perspective so this has been an especially helpful feature.
  • Ion University, while stacked with a wealth of information, is difficult to navigate from a troubleshooting perspective. The tutorial videos are all very helpful, but they are also very long. Sometimes I would want to search for how to address a particular issue I was struggling with and it would be a two-minute segment buried in a 45-minute video.
  • Again, getting back the self-guidance side of things. I think a lot of the tutorials are set up in a way that makes sense to Ion, but not as much to the end user.
  • I think the controls admins use when creating new users could be a bit more straightforward.
Ion is great when you want to create an experience for your customers that is a bit more creative and hands-on. Their quizzes and assessments are particularly interesting, as the many formats make it possible for you to target different audiences with a type of content that will appeal to them.

That said, if you're looking for something very simple - say a survey to push through social channels - I might recommend something more basic that you can get done quick and dirty.
Read Taylor Bornstein's full review
Aubyn Scolnick profile photo
  • I love that ion interactive autosaves. So many of these platforms leave me terrified of disconnection or closing my laptop.
  • This WYSIWYG actually works. I've yet to have a translation or code glitch.
  • Fast load times are a huge bonus, as well as mobile-optimized display.
  • The organization of the catalog leaves something to be desired. It's not very straight forward and it looks dated.
  • The editing tool can sometimes be wonky, zooming instead of opening an edit box.
  • Matching styles requires a paste to match style. From what I can tell there's not a direct button or a global style push.
As a former digital marketing manager, figuring out how to put together a landing page quickly and scalably that doesn't interfere with your website or SEO is critical. This solves that issue, allowing for ungating content for only the right audience, and having a reference point for future campaigns.
Read Aubyn Scolnick's full review
Emily Pierson profile photo
May 23, 2018

Fun with ION

• Easy templates for our design team to work in, templates gallery to share with prospective clients.
  • A responsive and supportive team at ION.
  • Customization beyond the standard template to enhance design and responsiveness.
  • It is not obvious how or where to upload pictures and images within the template.
ION is ideal for taking static e-Books and transforming them into an interactive and engaging experience. The analytics provided by ION are what really set this platform apart from others. I would not use ION templates if the experience needs to be highly customizable or have elaborate features requiring additional development.
Read Emily Pierson's full review
  • Create landing pages fast
  • WYSIWYG Editor that allows you to add visual elements easily
  • Responsive pages for different types of devices
  • SVG's can be difficult to work with
  • Unable to export a web page HTML for use in other platforms
  • Tutorials are a bit basic to create truly stunning landing pages
Ion Interactive is very well suited for creating Landing Pages for your Paid or Social campaigns. It can also be used to create interactive infographics with relative ease and flexibility. The best way is to plan out a page as you would normally do so with wireframes, and then once it's built adding in the interactive elements that take your landing page to the next level.

It is not well suited for creating entire web pages (although it is possible).
  • Offers templates allow us to utilize a single template to copy from and change it up with ease
  • Support is responsive with helping out to determine what we can do to expand our offering.
  • Although many times we have to pay for support to implement our changes they are very well suited to do the job.
  • The ability to copy page rules would be a nice expansion on their offerings.
  • Sometimes the small details take a long time to fix because the tool does not let you copy page rules.
  • Some of the help features are basic in nature and could be more in depth to help the individual solve their own issues.
ion is very well suited for an organization that needs to build a lot, fast by using the templates. However, changing back-end configurations is sometimes more challenging and requires you to pay support for project work.
Jesse Bond profile photo
  • large template library
  • easy to re-use chunks of things you build in other projects
  • great chat support
  • no revert option/revision history if you make a bad mistake
  • some simple styles that should be just there for you have to be made through custom CSS
  • some of their template options have some pretty bad designs and are not usable beyond a basic functionality level/have to be completely reskinned
It is a great gap filler for a team like ours who don't have enough development manpower to keep up with interactive webpage demands but has at least one person knowledgeable enough in HTML/CSS and design to use a GUI and code where necessary to achieve the desired outcomes. If you do not have someone on staff who has that level of web development knowledge, it would probably not be nearly as useful to your team--however, if you have a lot of budgets to work with, Ion will build entire project for you at an additional cost.
Read Jesse Bond's full review

Ideation (99)
Content collaboration (94)
Content hub (104)
Forms / Gated content (107)
Embedded CTAs (108)
Content distribution (93)
Content promotion (86)
Content automation (90)
Audience profiling and targeting (91)
Closed-loop tracking and reporting (95)
Content performance analytics (116)
Campaign optimization dashboard (107)

About ion interactive, by ScribbleLive

ion is an interactive content platform that provides the scalable foundation to grow from one interactive experience to one thousand interactive experiences. The vendor’s value proposition is that with ion, you can bring your brand to life with eye-catching and memorable content that cuts through the clutter and engages your audience. With ion interactive, you can utilize your existing team—and existing content—to create experiences that will drive results.

The vendor says that by using their interactive content marketing solutions, marketers can cut through the clutter — creating, testing and measuring engaging interactive content marketing without development. Additionally, the vendor says every type of data-driven experience — quizzes, assessments, calculators, configurators, solution builders, interactive white papers, interactive infographics — can be launched in hours or days instead of weeks or months.

ion’s interactive content marketing platform is a web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that empowers marketers to rapidly deploy, test and measure all types of interactive content without costly, complex and time consuming development.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Features

Content Creation Features
Has featureIdeation
Does not have featureApproval workflows
Has featureContent collaboration
Does not have featureContent calendar
Does not have featureNetwork for content licensing/production
Does not have featurePayment/Resource management
Content Publishing Features
Has featureContent hub
Has featureForms / Gated content
Has featureEmbedded CTAs
Has featureContent distribution
Has featureContent promotion
Has featureContent automation
Content Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureAudience profiling and targeting
Has featureClosed-loop tracking and reporting
Has featureContent performance analytics
Has featureCampaign optimization dashboard
Does not have featureCompetitive analytics
Does not have featureContent production analytics
Has featurePage-level engagement analytics

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Screenshots

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Videos (6)

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Downloadables

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Integrations

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Managed Services + SaaSCustomper year

ion’s Build Anything SaaS platform provides organizations with an entirely new and agile interactive content marketing capability. It enables non-technical marketers and designers to create, test and measure an unlimited number of all types of interactive content marketing experiences. It includes unlimited seats, experiences, tests, customization, phone and email support, analytics and more.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Customer Size Distribution