iRise offers a prototyping and design platform for software development.
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
iRise project demo
RouteTracker iRise prototypes demo
Tasktop Integration Hub Demo - iRise and Jira
Quick iRise simulation of Flipboard-style interactions
iRise Support demo - Dependent Select
- Tech Details
iRise is a wireframe and prototyping tool with requirements management capabilities and ALM tool integrations.
The vendor aims to offer an all-in-one simple, secure, integrated platform that is easy to use, allows users to collaborate in real-time, and can cut the design/requirements phase by up to 50% and nearly eliminate change requests.
- Customizable libraries and interactive widgets. Ability to drag sketches or UI mockups into iRise and it will create pages automatically.
- Build wireframes, mockups and prototypes for any device - mobile, desktop, or watch apps.
- Capture requirements and comments for each screen and UI element directly within the prototype. Creating requirements “in-context” of the functionality they describe makes them much easier to understand and validate.
- The flexible RM tools can be configured to fit any process, Agile or more traditional.
- Ability to create interactive diagrams to convey process flow and use cases.
The main value proposition is to dramatically improve the productivity of software delivery teams by giving everyone real-time updates as changes are made throughout the lifecycle.
iRise integrates with all major SDLC platforms, including JIRA, HP ALM/QC, IBM Rational, Jama, Rally, VersionOne, Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS, and 20+ other tools.
- Supported: Fast collaborative wireframes and prototying
- Supported: Integrated requirements management
- Supported: Integrations with the top ALM tools (like JIRA, Microsoft TFS, IBM, HP, JAMA...)
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|