isolved Reviews

January 29, 2021
Holly Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

isolved is great for larger companies who want to have one program that can manage all of their payroll, human resources and time keeping needs in one. It flows together nicely and really does make everything more efficient. If you work for a small business you might not need or want all of the features that isolved provides, but I really think all businesses could benefit from a program like this.
Read Holly Anderson's full review
December 22, 2020
Candice Cole, MBA, CNAP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

isolved is a great tool for payroll grant management. Our organization manages multiple grants and have specific reporting requirements. isolved helps us remain compliant and gives us real time reporting capabilities. This product also assists with our legal needs. Instead of paying a legal representative by the minute, we are able to log into legal services and receive real time results for a fraction of our previous costs.
Read Candice Cole, MBA, CNAP's full review
December 20, 2020
Eric Olson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

iSolved is very well suited to an operation like ours, where everyone is on an annual salary or hourly wage rate. I'm not sure how well it would work in an organization that uses employment contracts (like schools).
Read Eric Olson's full review
March 04, 2021
Roger Buckley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

iSolved has worked well for the most part. We only have about 20 employees. Once we got used to it, processing the hourly punches has worked pretty well. It has been able to accommodate our pay period and time off rules. Processing payroll is pretty straightforward. I wish the navigation for time off calendars and processing was more intuitive. I always have to hunt for it when I want to approve time off. When I have an escalated request, I would like customer service to at least give me updates, even if they don't have a resolution.
Read Roger Buckley's full review
February 06, 2021
Jennifer Karrick | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I wear a lot of hats as we are a small company. I appreciate that the system is so easy to use to input payroll information and get the reporting I need. I have NEVER had an issue that wasn't resolved quickly and professionally and I truly appreciate it. I think isolved would be a great fit for a company of 1 or 100,000 employees.
Read Jennifer Karrick's full review
Diane Hanlon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I have recommended iSolved to a colleague and they are now a client. iSolved (Proxus) set themselves apart from others such as ADP and Paychex because they provided a totally unique personal touch. We felt they would provide us with the customized payroll and human resources programs we needed and be responsive to our calls. A colleague had a small business and was looking for a personal touch. I whole-heartedly recommended Proxus (now iSolved).
Read Diane Hanlon's full review
Amy Mong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

iSolved has a seamless interface from the hiring of applicants, onboarding, timekeeping, employee documentation, etc. Everything is in one system for me, which I love. I'm not keeping time in one place and then payroll in another, then using a different program for HR. I would say iSolved's biggest strength is the variety of services offered. The site is also very user friendly.
Read Amy Mong's full review
January 21, 2021
DeAnna Salas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I have found isolved reduce the amount of time that was required and steps that were required to maintain payroll and benefits were reduced by at least 60%
Read DeAnna Salas's full review
January 13, 2021
Samantha Corsi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Since it's so user friendly, employees do not need much assistance with navigating the site. The biggest downside to isolved is editing timecards. When an employee comes to me or their manager and their timecard needs to be edited, it seems more labor-intensive that it has to be just to edit the times. Frequently, I find myself having to erase the entire day of punches, then individually punch in/out (including paid/unpaid breaks--that's eight punches total per day) in order for the breaks to be calculated correctly. I've been told to not switch over to the spreadsheet version of the timecard either because it makes things more complicated with the way it's designed.
Read Samantha Corsi's full review
January 08, 2021
Kimber Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I have used ADP, Ceridian, and Paychecks. isolved meets my needs much better and makes payroll and benefits less of a chore. Everything is done in real time. If I make a change, I can see the results of it immediately. This saves a lot of extra time. When I call in to ask questions, the team is always willing to walk you through each step.
Read Kimber Johnson's full review
December 29, 2020
Alisa Reece | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I think isolved is very well suited for medical practices. Especially small private-owned practices like our own. Though I can not speak for big corporations or bigger practices, I feel like it would be beneficial to them as well. It has been great for us as we have started out very small and now that we are growing and becoming a bigger practice and plan to grow some more, we plan to continue using it. I don't really see where it would be less appropriate.
Read Alisa Reece's full review
December 23, 2020
Rocky Diabetes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

iSolved is the complete package to manage time, personnel information, etc. I love how everything is in one system and the employees can get their personnel information without needing to contact HR.
Read Rocky Diabetes's full review
December 23, 2020
Lisa Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

If you have 10 or more employees, this is a must-have product! I feel like it has saved me hours of time on a weekly basis, and added confidence that things are not slipping through the cracks. We have not been sorry for one minute that we choose i-Solved and would recommend it highly. Even the initial setup went very smoothly.
Read Lisa Walker's full review
December 20, 2020
Walter Wolmart | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

isolved hit the ball out of the park, some other company don't give employers access to the amount of information available on isolved, again the reports are my favorite, I can download almost anything I need by simply enter a work or description. I have not run into any areas where things are in-appropriate.

I would recommend isolved to everyone.

Read Walter Wolmart's full review
December 19, 2020
Carrie Stone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

They do a great job processing payroll. We currently have 83 employees. They also do our W2's and 1095's.

The time and attendance seems a bit much for most of our guys that are not computer literate so we still handle manual time cards. (Construction workers)

Reporting and carry over vacation is a bit cumbersome at times. Reimbursements are limited to one account - not so great for departmentalized
Read Carrie Stone's full review
December 19, 2020
LeAnne Phifer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

iSolved is genuinely user friendly and because our company is so complex, it's great for departmentalization and allocations to our different locations.
Read LeAnne Phifer's full review
January 25, 2021
Alecia Rowe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

For the most part a lot of what I use isolved for is the same as when I dealt with HK - well suited scenario. I have found that isolved requires the client to enter the garnishments - less appropriate - You never speak with the same person - less appropriate - When you call with questions and receive a case number it takes a long time for an answer - less appropriate
Read Alecia Rowe's full review
January 21, 2021
Vivian Goff | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I think I would recommend iSolved to most people but I do believe there is more specific construction related software that may better suit those with stringent job costing needs. My needs are met but it is hard to speak to someone, other than my relationship manager, that understands what I am really talking about.
Read Vivian Goff's full review
April 01, 2021

Likelihood to Recommend

isolved can be a little bit pricey for companies that are only processing payroll. The system is best suited for companies that are also using the time and attendance modules and benefits modules.
February 04, 2021

Likelihood to Recommend

We originally were using Proxus, a top-notch local company, which was purchased by iSolved. It remains to be seen if bigger is better.

Likelihood to Recommend

It is very customizable, so someone could use it to just run payroll, or they could use it as time & attendance in addition to payroll. They could also use it for electronic employee files instead of keeping everything paper. There are also add ons such as wizards for onboarding, offboarding, benefits.
January 12, 2021

Likelihood to Recommend

I'd recommend isolved to any small and mid-sized organizations. If we were a large company with 700+ employees, it might not be as robust as we would need.
January 08, 2021

Likelihood to Recommend

Based on the software itself, my score would be an 8. Based on NON-TAX Customer Service, my score would be a 9. Unfortunately however, the Tax Department gets a negative 10, resulting in an overall score of 3 (at best.)

Employee demographic data (28)
9.8
Employment history (30)
9.2
Job profiles and administration (22)
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (22)
Organizational charting (10)
Organization and location management (17)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (17)
Pay calculation (35)
9.6
Support for external payroll vendors (16)
Off-cycle/On-Demand payment (18)
Benefit plan administration (27)
Direct deposit files (35)
9.5
Salary revision and increment management (28)
Reimbursement management (19)
Approval workflow (18)
Balance details (27)
Annual carry-forward and encashment (19)
View and generate pay and benefit information (33)
9.5
Update personal information (30)
9.5
View company policy documentation (20)
Employee recognition (11)
View job history (22)
9.5
Tracking of all physical assets (8)
Report builder (27)
Pre-built reports (30)
Ability to combine HR data with external data (12)
New hire portal (23)
9.5
Manager tracking tools (13)
Corporate goal setting (3)
Individual goal setting (4)
Line-of sight-visibility (2)
Performance tracking (3)
Performance plans (10)
Performance improvement plans (10)
Review status tracking (10)
Review reminders (11)
Multiple review frequency (9)
Create succession plans/pools (4)
Candidate ranking (4)
Candidate search (2)
Candidate development (3)
Job Requisition Management (4)
Company Website Posting (5)
Publish to Social Media (5)
Job Search Site Posting (5)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (5)
Applicant Tracking (4)
Notifications and Alerts (7)

What is isolved?

isolved provides people-first HCM technology, offering solutions delivered directly or through their partner network to more than five million employees and 145,000 employers — who use them with the goal of boosting performance, increasing productivity, and accelerating results while reducing risk. Their HCM platform, isolved People Cloud, connects and manages the employee journey across talent management, HR & payroll, workforce management and engagement management functions. No matter the industry, isolved aims to help high-growth organizations employ, enable and empower their workforce by transforming employee experience. For more information, visit www.isolvedhcm.com.

isolved Features

Human Resource Management Features

Has featureEmployee demographic data
Has featureEmployment history
Has featureJob profiles and administration
Has featureWorkflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
Has featureBenefits information
Has featureOrganizational charting
Has featureOrganization and location management
Has featureCompliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)

Payroll Management Features

Has featurePay calculation
Has featureSupport for external payroll vendors
Has featureOff-cycle/On-Demand payment
Has featurePayroll history for each employee
Has featureBenefit plan administration
Has featureDirect deposit files
Has featurePayroll tracking and auditing
Has featureSalary revision and increment management
Has featureReimbursement management
Has featureStatutory form management

Leave and Attendance Management Features

Has featureApproval workflow
Has featureEmail notifications
Has featureBalance details
Has featureTravel absence management
Has featureAnnual carry-forward and encashment

Employee Self Service Features

Has featureEmployee login
Has featureView and generate pay and benefit information
Has featureUpdate personal information
Has featureRequest time off
Has featureView job history
Has featureView company policy documentation
Has featureView company news and information
Has featureEmployee recognition

Asset Management Features

Has featureTracking of all physical assets
Has featureAsset issue and transfer management
Has featureAsset return
Has featureWarranty and after-sales status maintenance contract tracking

HR Reporting Features

Has featureReport builder
Has featurePre-built reports
Has featureAbility to combine HR data with external data

Integration with other HR capabilities Features

Has featureAdditional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
Has featureAdditional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor

Performance Management Features