Good LMS software

February 19, 2019
iSpring was used as a platform for managing internal training and new employee onboarding processes.
We used the gamification aspects …

Course authoring (6)

Learning administration (6)

Learning reporting & analytics (6)

Progress tracking & certifications (6)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of iSpring Learn, and make your voice heard!

500 users

300 users

$3

100 users

• Setup fee optionalOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $2.82 per month per user

Learning Management

What is iSpring Learn?

iSpring Learn is a full-featured LMS for automating corporate training and improving employee performance.

The system aims to enable users without technical skills to launch eLearning in one day without training. To start training with the platform, administrators upload learning content, assign courses, and start tracking learners’ progress. The reporting features can be used to see detailed breakdowns of performance statistics for users, groups, and organizations. And feedback and comments can be used to help guide learners through the process.

With it, users can reflect their corporate hierarchy with different departments and sub-departments, set rules, and assign employees to a course automatically. Also, account owners can customize the learner portal to reflect their corporate branding.

iSpring learn enables mobile learning. Users can access course materials from their smartphones with the free iSpring Learn app for iOS and Android. The app allows learners to save content directly to their devices for viewing offline. All statistics are saved and synchronized with the system as soon as the device reconnects to the Internet.

iSpring Learn Features

• Supported: GDPR Compliant Learning
  • Supported: Single Sign On (SSO) Enabled Learning

• Supported: 360-Degree Performance Appraisal

iSpring Learn Screenshots

iSpring Learn LMSMobile LearningDetailed StatisticsLearning ContentManage usersTraining Calendar

iSpring Learn Videos

Getting Started with iSpring Learn
iSpring Learn is a fast-growing corporate training platform integrated with a powerful course authoring tool and backed with the best-in-class customer support. Learn more at https://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-learn

iSpring Learn Integrations

iSpring Learn Competitors

iSpring Learn Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesChinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Romanian, Korean

How much does iSpring Learn cost?

iSpring Learn starts at $2.82.

What is iSpring Learn's best feature?

Reviewers rate Course authoring and Mobile friendly highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses iSpring Learn?

The most common users of iSpring Learn are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Education Management industry.

Kieran Annis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using iSpring Learn as a tool to deliver training materials to our staff team across multiple departments, eradicating the need to complete multiple face-to-face sessions. Whilst primarily focused on our technical support team, we are also using the platform for bulk training needs, such as health and safety and fire safety. It is also our home for storing knowledge articles for the team to access at their leisure.
  • Courses are easy to set up and it doesn't take a lot of time or effort to get them to look professional.
  • Easy to report on individual users or courses, as well as look at a broader picture.
  • Allows you to create a diverse set of courses, allowing some to be more practical based than others.
  • Only real issue is the fact that you cannot filter out knowledge articles by user/department. We were hoping to use the platform to also allow some of our external customers access; however, iSpring Learn only has the ability to filter out courses. Knowledge articles are more practical for our personal needs, as they are quick PDFs or videos that our customers would be able to access, without seeing any of our internal work.
Pros
  • New starter training
  • Bulk Training--allows you to assign one course to everyone with a click of a button, saving you the effort of delivering the course to all members of the team in a more physical setting.
  • Reporting on who has done what/going the extra mile

Cons
  • Not everything can be restricted to certain users, which is the only downside I find.
Our program chose iSpring to deliver a course to adult learners across the state. At Extension, our mission is to connect to citizens and provide technical and educational assistance.
  • Clean display. Many of our users are new to online learning, so it was imperative that the display and interface were easy for users.
  • Cost effective. Compared to many of the other online learning systems this program is affordable.
  • Easy to create a course. On the administrative side, it is easy to create content and put together the course.
  • Reports lack flexibility. We can typically get what we want, but I have to do some workarounds to access the information I want.
This program works well for us to deliver content to the general public and those that have signed up for our courses. It is easy to use and is accessible on any device.
Mike Lynch | TrustRadius Reviewer
We provide training foe CNC machine tools. Our customers (industry and academia) are using our iSpring classes to learn how to program, set up, and run CNC mills and lathes. This means we are not providing "internal" training for our own employees, but to external training to customers that pay for the classes they attend.
  • Unlimited content - Having the ability to upload as much content as it takes to provide our various classes is very important to us.
  • The ability to set up "organizations" where an administrator can provide training for their students. We have several high schools and colleges set up in this manner.
  • No downtime that I've noticed. The system just works.
  • Customer support. I have an issue that they cannot seem to replicate and correct. Also, support time seems to have degraded since I started using iSpring Learn.
February 19, 2019

Good LMS software

We used the gamification aspects somewhat and the course creator & modules the most. I also liked the easy integration iSpring has with Powerpoint, that was certainly a very good feature to have. Since we are a small firm the investment in the product was somewhat expensive but it offered great value for the price.
  • Integration with powerpoint
  • Course creator
  • Reports are lacking
Very useful for the following circumstances: product training, internal IT systems awareness class 101, introduction to the team & some basics about the company architecture, onboarding new employees, and upskilling old employees once a new software has been implemented. It is not very useful for the following scenarios: I have a large company and need to get a bird's eye view and LIVE data about employee training and it's effectiveness.
Margarita Hays, M.B.A. | TrustRadius Reviewer
Initially, we began using iSpring Learn to track completion of annual mandatory training required by government regulations. Once Managers experienced the ease of tracking courses and the ability to complete training assigned any time/anywhere, use of the product took off in our organization. Given we have employees all throughout the U.S., iSpring is a great solution for our Company!
  • Track training.
  • Provides a certificate of completion immediately following successful completion of the course.
  • The reporting function is easy to use.
  • Training can be set up to be presented on any smart device.
  • Although an evaluation form can be created for users to complete providing feedback of the system, I would like to have a default template to use for this purpose.
  • The default certificate needs to be updated for a more professional look. One can create an evaluation but it’s not worth the hassle.
  • Can’t think of anything else.
The program is well suited for any organization where learning is a priority.
Jennifer Steffens | TrustRadius Reviewer
We began to use iSpring Learn in our training department to develop specific competency-based instruction for our employees. We are required to have some state-mandated training that is recorded each year and this works wonderfully to not only present the material in an easy to use and easy to understand way, but it also makes our job of scoring and keeping the records on file extremely easy.
  • Easily integrates with Microsoft Products - especially PowerPoint
  • Quiz function is configurable based on the company's/trainer's preferences and can provide automatic feedback to the employee
  • Multiple ways to engage the learner - hits many different learning styles
  • Extremely user friendly - both on the front and back end of the program
  • Really, there wasn't much that I didn't like. iSpring Learn had just about everything I could have wanted in an LMS program.
The only drawback to the iSpring Learn is probably the price. For a smaller company, it is a little more pricey than some of its competitors. That being said, it is hands down easier to use, and it provides many more tools than a lot of its competitors. Even if one was just to go with the iSpring Quiz only version (which is free) it is a terrific product. I believe it would be well suited for any company/trainer who is looking to take that leap into an online learning management system.
Sandrine BOARQUEIRO | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a value added software reseller, we test the software products we resell. It's important for us to have a good knowledge of the products we resell in order to demonstrate them to our customers and also to provide them professional services. iSpring Learn is a powerful and user-friendly LMS which provides a great set of professional features.
  • It's very easy and user-friendly to manage the users. You can easily add new users (for instance you can add them by email or import them from a file), arrange the users into groups and organizations and set permissions.
  • All the courses, quizzes and surveys created with the iSpring authoring tools are compatible with iSpring Learn and you can publish them in just one click. iSpring provides a complete solution for building and providing interactive e-learning courses.
  • With iSpring Learn you can track the results of the users, the effectiveness of the e-courses, etc. You get detailed statistics in advanced reports. iSpring Learn provides 4 types of reports (quiz, content, people and e-commerce). The reports can be printed, emailed or exported.
  • The user interface can be easily localized.
  • It would be great if the iSpring Learn administrator could customize the report templates... for instance, adding and organization's logo, etc.
If you already use iSpring authoring tools for creating your interactive e-learning content, iSpring Learn is the better choice as a LMS platform. You will get a perfectly integrated solution and you will also benefit from the iSpring support which is known to be very efficient.

The main key points are:

• Reliable, stable and secure solution
  • User management and content management features
  • User-friendly solution
  • Advanced reporting
  • Affordable price (yearly subscription fee)
I have been using iSpring Learn for a while and have seen a lot of things that I had not thought before. It is easy to use and is much better than all the LMS solutions I have seen like Moodle or others which are very expensive. It is a great LMS.
  • My students can learn and take quizzes very easily.
  • In the past most of my students could not take exams so easily, but now they can even can take them on their mobile phones.
  • My colleagues can check their students at any time.
  • I have seen other LMS that free or paid, this one was the easiest.
  • Every day they are improving and making it better.
Not really, I would not say that. I have become really satisfied with it over the past few months. It has been a great help for me for some months. In the past it was not like this. Within a few years it has developed very well and made me so happy in my education.
  • Online training
  • In-person training
  • Self-taught
They just do not work on the weekends. If I need anything, they reply less in than 24 hours, except holidays. I like that. They give me good chat support a lot. If I forget that I sent them an email, they do not forget and reply to me very soon. It is really appreciated.
Tom Kenny | TrustRadius Reviewer
I teach in the Department of British & American Studies at Nagoya University of Foreign Studies, in Japan. At this time, I am using iSpring Learn in tandem with Quizmaker 8.1 to produce mobile learning material for students in my seminars and in other classes. If this trial is successful, I plan to recommend the use of Quizmaker & the Learn LMS on a department-wide or faculty basis. As a higher-ed educator, it's a problem creating learning materials in an elegant and efficient fashion, but iSpring's products make quizmaking a snap, and give my student-users a more appealing experience than they had when they used the materials I had created via ProProfs.
  • First, I like the feel of Quizmaker, especially that it's a robust, stand-alone piece of offline software. I disliked creating quizzes with online, web-based input because the creation interface was too clunky and unattractive. But Quizmaker makes creation as easy as making a PowerPoint and has a WYSIWYG style.
  • Next, I like the feeling of the Learn console and the report-generating tools at my disposal. Presently, I'm using Learn for a select group of students, but I see how I could easily expand that to a wider, online education market, given the tracking data implementation that could be used.
  • When students take quizzes in class, I'd like to see the results rendered into a multi-colored pie chart of scores, so that as students complete the test, they can immediately tell how they ranked compared to their peers.
I think iSpring Learn would be an ideal LMS for any institution serious about delivering students instructional material that has real appeal to students, compared, say, to Moodle. The interface will also appeal to instructors teaching in a coordinated program.
We use ispring learn to administer tests and assessments for various schools. We also use it to provide teacher resources for our teachers.
  • Used with the iSpring suite it becomes a very powerful tool if you want to provide protected resources for customers. We provide resources to teachers which includes videos and animation and we have found the product to produce a flawless result every time.
  • Used with iSpring suite, comprehensive protected quizzes can be created and students' results and progress can easily be monitored.
  • Essay type questions cannot be graded on the LMS. It would help if space was provided for the allocation of a mark for questions that are not automatically marked by the testing system.
iSpring learn is well suited in the education sector.
Over the years whenever I have a problem it is always sorted out quickly and efficiently. Their support staff have always without exception been amazing.
Bob Ackland | TrustRadius Reviewer
Steep Management is a small company focused on assisting ski areas to improve their operational efficiency by selling software to assist in the management of assists and assisting in managing the daily activity on the mountain. It is our belief that management is the fundamental to improving performance and while the software we sell can be very successful in making the improvements without good management the full benefit can't be realized. Steep Management recognized there was no dedicated management training for management of ski area managers and proceeded to develop an online program for offering this training.
  • Steep had zero experience with online course development, how to offer and manage. After significant research we selected iSpring Learn. To our surprise the company has far exceeded our expectations. They held our hands as we tried to learn, they guided us, offered advice and basically solved all our start up issues.
  • Their customer service is attentive and follows through as they say they will.
  • We found that customers would like to enroll many of their staff in our courses but don't want to pay for course at the user rate. iSpring did suggest an a work around but it isn't what we'd like to see. There is a need for courses to have various sales scenarios attached to them, which does not exist today.
  • There is a bit of confusion, at least in our experience in setting up the payment process with PayPal. It all got worked out but the instructions could have been a bit more detailed and current, as PayPal had changed their screen layouts during the time of our setup.
Not really qualified to provide a broad perspective but from a small startup in online learning I'd say they are fantastic, the product is good but the service is even better.
John Corden | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use iSpring Learn to deliver online training courses to students studying for UK boating qualfications administered by the UK Royal Yachting Association. The course teaches navigation, meteorology and the Collision Regulations. Student experience ranges from virtual beginner to professional skipper.
  • Excellent integration with iSpring Suite makes it extremely simple to publish and update course material.
  • Availablity of iSpring Viewer to facilitate students running course materials offline.
  • Detailed reporting of student progress.
  • FANTASTIC Support. Quite the most responsive and helpful we've encoutered amongst many software vendors.
  • We would very much like to be able to brand the iSpring Learn student interface by organisation which would make it possible to franchise our courses through other sailing schools.
  • We feel that the way iSpring Learn presents course materials to students is too one-dimensional making it hard for us to infer any structure to our courses or to define learning pathways.
  • We need to integrate complex exercises and formal exams into our courses and deliver these by way of online forms and there's no way to integrate this type of material into iSpring Learn.
iSpring Learn is well suited to delivering relatively simple unstructured learning (short discrete training modules) as opposed to a more complex course comprising multiple lessons, quizzes and exercise structured by a learning pathway.
Jeffrey J. Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have a proprietary process for writing job aids (procedures) and conducting on the job training and have been in business for 25+ years. While we have paper based training materials, we have clients in many different industries and countries and needed a way to offer our training in real-time, with security for our intellectual property and without the hassle of shipping. After careful review of several products, iSpring met all of our needs.
  • Intellectual property protection with passwords, watermarking, time limited viewing, a range of dates where product can be viewed. This is very important to us as our presentations are used outside of our organization.
  • VERY RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. If an author has a question, or there is a technical issue, we get a response the same day and, if needed, a "fix" within a reasonable time.
  • Very useful and intuitive interface both on the PowerPoint add in and the online authoring tools.
  • Always making useful improvements to the product.
  • Runs on any platform. We use it on Windows based machines, Android phones and tabs, iPads and iPhones.
  • Many different tools... quiz formats, import of videos, "interactions" that give users an interesting way to view information.
  • Very intuitive to use with PowerPoint.
  • There are a LOT of report formats. Can be confusing. If you are a data geek, you'll love it! But, for our users, a simple visual "signoff" matrix of who has been trained on what module and what date would be helpful.
  • The iSpring Viewer lets users download a presentation. Formatting can be "off" on some machines. I think they're fixing this.
  • We should be able to set up an "organization" where a client can have their own students under our "umbrella" and view reports for their students, but not any other students or clients. This would offer a multi-level way to offer our presentation. The process for doing this could be better explained.
  • Many software providers offer third party "experts" to help with the technical side ... while I get excellent help from iSpring, it would be useful to have a third party look at our screens, layouts, etc. and offer an assist.