Reviews (1-11 of 11)
- Track training.
- Provides a certificate of completion immediately following successful completion of the course.
- The reporting function is easy to use.
- Training can be set up to be presented on any smart device.
- Although an evaluation form can be created for users to complete providing feedback of the system, I would like to have a default template to use for this purpose.
- The default certificate needs to be updated for a more professional look. One can create an evaluation but it’s not worth the hassle.
- Can’t think of anything else.
- Unlimited content - Having the ability to upload as much content as it takes to provide our various classes is very important to us.
- The ability to set up "organizations" where an administrator can provide training for their students. We have several high schools and colleges set up in this manner.
- No downtime that I've noticed. The system just works.
- Customer support. I have an issue that they cannot seem to replicate and correct. Also, support time seems to have degraded since I started using iSpring Learn.
We used the gamification aspects somewhat and the course creator & modules the most. I also liked the easy integration iSpring has with Powerpoint, that was certainly a very good feature to have. Since we are a small firm the investment in the product was somewhat expensive but it offered great value for the price.
- Easily integrates with Microsoft Products - especially PowerPoint
- Quiz function is configurable based on the company's/trainer's preferences and can provide automatic feedback to the employee
- Multiple ways to engage the learner - hits many different learning styles
- Extremely user friendly - both on the front and back end of the program
- Really, there wasn't much that I didn't like. iSpring Learn had just about everything I could have wanted in an LMS program.
iSpring Learn Review: "Complete solution for providing interactive e-learning content with advanced reporting"
- It's very easy and user-friendly to manage the users. You can easily add new users (for instance you can add them by email or import them from a file), arrange the users into groups and organizations and set permissions.
- All the courses, quizzes and surveys created with the iSpring authoring tools are compatible with iSpring Learn and you can publish them in just one click. iSpring provides a complete solution for building and providing interactive e-learning courses.
- With iSpring Learn you can track the results of the users, the effectiveness of the e-courses, etc. You get detailed statistics in advanced reports. iSpring Learn provides 4 types of reports (quiz, content, people and e-commerce). The reports can be printed, emailed or exported.
- The user interface can be easily localized.
- It would be great if the iSpring Learn administrator could customize the report templates... for instance, adding and organization's logo, etc.
The main key points are:
- Reliable, stable and secure solution
- User management and content management features
- User-friendly solution
- Advanced reporting
- Affordable price (yearly subscription fee)
- First, I like the feel of Quizmaker, especially that it's a robust, stand-alone piece of offline software. I disliked creating quizzes with online, web-based input because the creation interface was too clunky and unattractive. But Quizmaker makes creation as easy as making a PowerPoint and has a WYSIWYG style.
- Next, I like the feeling of the Learn console and the report-generating tools at my disposal. Presently, I'm using Learn for a select group of students, but I see how I could easily expand that to a wider, online education market, given the tracking data implementation that could be used.
- When students take quizzes in class, I'd like to see the results rendered into a multi-colored pie chart of scores, so that as students complete the test, they can immediately tell how they ranked compared to their peers.
- Used with the iSpring suite it becomes a very powerful tool if you want to provide protected resources for customers. We provide resources to teachers which includes videos and animation and we have found the product to produce a flawless result every time.
- Used with iSpring suite, comprehensive protected quizzes can be created and students' results and progress can easily be monitored.
- Essay type questions cannot be graded on the LMS. It would help if space was provided for the allocation of a mark for questions that are not automatically marked by the testing system.
- Steep had zero experience with online course development, how to offer and manage. After significant research we selected iSpring Learn. To our surprise the company has far exceeded our expectations. They held our hands as we tried to learn, they guided us, offered advice and basically solved all our start up issues.
- Their customer service is attentive and follows through as they say they will.
- We found that customers would like to enroll many of their staff in our courses but don't want to pay for course at the user rate. iSpring did suggest an a work around but it isn't what we'd like to see. There is a need for courses to have various sales scenarios attached to them, which does not exist today.
- There is a bit of confusion, at least in our experience in setting up the payment process with PayPal. It all got worked out but the instructions could have been a bit more detailed and current, as PayPal had changed their screen layouts during the time of our setup.
- Excellent integration with iSpring Suite makes it extremely simple to publish and update course material.
- Availablity of iSpring Viewer to facilitate students running course materials offline.
- Detailed reporting of student progress.
- FANTASTIC Support. Quite the most responsive and helpful we've encoutered amongst many software vendors.
- We would very much like to be able to brand the iSpring Learn student interface by organisation which would make it possible to franchise our courses through other sailing schools.
- We feel that the way iSpring Learn presents course materials to students is too one-dimensional making it hard for us to infer any structure to our courses or to define learning pathways.
- We need to integrate complex exercises and formal exams into our courses and deliver these by way of online forms and there's no way to integrate this type of material into iSpring Learn.
- Intellectual property protection with passwords, watermarking, time limited viewing, a range of dates where product can be viewed. This is very important to us as our presentations are used outside of our organization.
- VERY RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. If an author has a question, or there is a technical issue, we get a response the same day and, if needed, a "fix" within a reasonable time.
- Very useful and intuitive interface both on the PowerPoint add in and the online authoring tools.
- Always making useful improvements to the product.
- Runs on any platform. We use it on Windows based machines, Android phones and tabs, iPads and iPhones.
- Many different tools... quiz formats, import of videos, "interactions" that give users an interesting way to view information.
- Very intuitive to use with PowerPoint.
- There are a LOT of report formats. Can be confusing. If you are a data geek, you'll love it! But, for our users, a simple visual "signoff" matrix of who has been trained on what module and what date would be helpful.
- The iSpring Viewer lets users download a presentation. Formatting can be "off" on some machines. I think they're fixing this.
- We should be able to set up an "organization" where a client can have their own students under our "umbrella" and view reports for their students, but not any other students or clients. This would offer a multi-level way to offer our presentation. The process for doing this could be better explained.
- Many software providers offer third party "experts" to help with the technical side ... while I get excellent help from iSpring, it would be useful to have a third party look at our screens, layouts, etc. and offer an assist.
- My students can learn and take quizzes very easily.
- In the past most of my students could not take exams so easily, but now they can even can take them on their mobile phones.
- My colleagues can check their students at any time.
- I have seen other LMS that free or paid, this one was the easiest.
- Every day they are improving and making it better.
iSpring Learn Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About iSpring Learn
iSpring Learn is an e-Learning solution and is available as a bundle of authoring tools + LMS, or as a standalone LMS (Learning Management System). With iSpring Learn LMS, users can upload, assign, and track content generated with iSpring authoring tools, or with any e-Learning authoring tool capable of generating SCORM 1.2 or 2004 content.
The solution includes tools for adding and managing users. Access to functions like creating and assigning courses are controlled within the system.
Users can customize the user portal to reflect their corporate branding, and set up e-commerce to sell their content via a trusted online payment system like PayPal or Authorize.Net.
The extensive reporting features can be used to see detailed breakdowns of performance statistics for users, groups, and organizations. Feedback and comments can be used to help users guide learners through the process.
Their users can access course materials through the free iSpring Learn iPad or Android app, which also allows them to save content directly to the device for offline viewing. All statistics will be saved and synchronized with the system as soon as the device reconnects to the Internet.
iSpring Learn Competitors
iSpring Learn Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
iSpring Learn Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|