https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/0w/Tt/7N3GE5JLB68K.PNGIspring Learn Means Learning at ease.I have been using iSpring Learn for a while and have seen a lot of things that I had not thought before. It is easy to use and is much better than all the LMS solutions I have seen like Moodle or others which are very expensive. It is a great LMS.,My students can learn and take quizzes very easily. In the past most of my students could not take exams so easily, but now they can even can take them on their mobile phones. My colleagues can check their students at any time.,I have seen other LMS that free or paid, this one was the easiest. Every day they are improving and making it better.,10,Best student support. Best teacher support. Best results I can see.,Moodle,iSpring Learn, Microsoft Exchange, Adobe Photoshop,3,2,Training Quizzes Videos,Especially Mobile version. Website Login. iSpring Suite as well.,Audio questioning. Easy to take written exams like essays. I would be very happy to use it for my IELTS Students.,10,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Vendor Reputation Analyst Reports,I have been searching for a lot of LMS over the past few years. I have even spent a lot of money on that. Most of them were limited and I had to make myself compatible with them. iSpring has more than I need. Sometimes I did not even know it was necessary for me to have it.,Vendor implemented,No,Change management was minimal,10,Online training In-person training Self-taught,10,10,Absolutely, if you have a little bit knowledge of computer and connect to internet, that's it. I would really recommend this to others to use. I have tried other products but they are really complicated or very expensive. This is one is much better and handy. Their ease of use has made it so popular among other products.,10,Not at all. Most of the sections I have used until now are very easy and just one thing that they should make is one app for iPhone. If they make it very soon, then iSpring is perfect for me. If they can make history sections for students individually that would be very good too.,No - we have not done any customization to the interface,No - we have not done any custom code,No,10,Yes,I am not going to say just once. Anytime I need support, they are right on the track. They always give me exceptional support. Once I remember I asked them a question, they gave me the reply within two hours. I became really excited. I think iSpring Solutions Inc is a unique company in designing software for quizzes and training all over the world. Their support is awesome.,Compatibility with iSpring Suite Easy upload Nice results,Yes,10,10,10,10,PowerPoint Adobe Photoshop Sound Forge,File import/export,10,Nothing at all.,10,10,Just this that I have to pay monthly and not annually.,No,no not at all,iPhone app for iSpring Learn. Android app for adding quizzes by mobile.,No,No
Windows, Linux, Mac
iSpring Learn

iSpring Learn Reviews

iSpring Learn
Showing 1 of 14 iSpring Learn ratings and reviews.

December 30, 2015

User Review: "Ispring Learn Means Learning at ease."

Online Training

As a teacher, I used to spend a lot of time correcting my students' papers. Now with iSpring Learn, my time has been saved and everything is done automatically. All the time I can check my students' progress and I know which exams they have taken or they should take. On the whole, online training has really helped a lot of teachers.

Course authoring (5)
Course catalog or library (2)
Player/Portal (4)
Learning content (3)
Mobile friendly (4)
Progress tracking & certifications (5)
Assignments (4)
Compliance management (4)
Learning administration (5)
Learning reporting & analytics (5)
Social learning (1)

About iSpring Learn

iSpring Learn is an LMS integrated with a powerful authoring toolkit. The system aims to be straightforward with an intuitive design. The vendor says even users without any technical skills can start eLearning the day they create an account. No training required.

With iSpring Learn, users can upload, assign, and track content created in iSpring authoring tools, or in any eLearning authoring tool capable of generating SCORM 1.2 or 2004 content.

With the extensive capabilities, users can reflect their corporate hierarchy with different departments and sub-departments, set rules, and assign employees automatically to a course. Also, account owners can customize the learner portal to reflect their corporate branding.

The advanced reporting features can be used to see detailed breakdowns of performance statistics for users, groups, and organizations. Feedback and comments can be used to help guide learners through the process.

Users can access course materials through the free iSpring Learn iPad or Android apps, which also allow them to save content directly to their devices for offline viewing. All statistics will be saved and synchronized with the system as soon as the device reconnects to the internet.

Categories:  Learning Management

iSpring Learn Features

Learning Management Features
Has featureCourse authoring
Does not have featureCourse catalog or library
Has featurePlayer/Portal
Does not have featureLearning content
Has featureMobile friendly
Has featureProgress tracking & certifications
Has featureAssignments
Does not have featureCompliance management
Has featureLearning administration
Does not have featureeCommerce
Has featureAICC-compliant
Has featureSCORM-compliant
Has featureTin Can (xAPI) compliant
Does not have featureSocial learning
Has featureBuilt-in Authoring Tool
Has featureContent management for courses, SCORM courses, FLV, MP3, MP4, PDF, DOC, XLS, etc.
Has featureDetailed reports for quizzes, content, and people
Has featureFree Mobile Apps for viewing content offline on an iOS or Android device
Has featureUser management - invite or add new users to groups, departments, and organizations, collect data from your learners
Has featureLearning portal that you can customize to reflect your corporate branding

iSpring Learn Screenshots

iSpring Learn Integrations

Zoom, WordPress, REST / SOAP API

iSpring Learn Competitors

Entry-level set up fee?Optional
500 Active Users2.82user/month billed annually
300 Active Users3.00user/month billed annually
100 Active Users3.66user/month billed annually

iSpring offers unlimited users on any iSpring Learn plan. Only active users are billed. Choose one of 3 flexible plans or request a custom plan for your unique requirements. Detailed pricing is available at https://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-learn/pricing.html

iSpring Learn Support Options