Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- As mentioned before, generated content is purely HTML5 based which makes it future proof and mobile friendly.
- Great opportunities for interactive content.
- Easy to add and manipulate audio within the presentation.
- Screen capturing leaves much to be desired. This functionality is still very basic.
- Screen recording is great. Very simple to use and delivers exactly what is expected by us in terms of quality.
- Powerpoint conversion is a simple process. In fact, it is possible to add a lot of additional resources to make it more compelling and engaging. It may generate a lot of benefits for companies that already have many PPT files.
- Quizzes and interactive assessments are also a great feature, with multiple types of questions. It can be mixed with learning content to create a process based on continuous learning and testing.
- It exports the project in different publishing formats, so it makes much easier for non-technical users to create and export any content and then publish it on LMS platforms.
- Language. There is not a version of the product in Portuguese. We understand it is a problem considering the big amount of features and options that the product offers.
- Player setup could be more flexible in terms of design and graphics. It is possible to adjust settings and options but in visual terms, there are some limitations.
- The product may be a bit low to execute depending on the computer capabilities, especially when opening or exporting projects. But, we have experienced the same using other similar tools.
- No new programming to introduce: iSpring suite sits as an extra for PowerPoint and adds great functionalities to make courses.
- Includes e-getting the hang of composing simple: I had no related knowledge in making e-learning modules and I discovered working with the well-known PowerPoint interface iSpring makes it simple to make proficient looking courses. Every one of the changes, movements and hyperlinks are dependably changed over by iSpring into HTML5 design in a matter of moments.
- Excellent Quiz module: I have utilized the test and thought that it was extremely instinctive to utilize. It is anything but difficult to make test and I like the capacity to have the capacity to see how the test looks to the student in a similar screen.
- Last, however not slightest, astounding help: Right from the season of assessment of their product amid the time for testing till today, I found the help group rushed to react and set aside opportunity to hand-hold at every last advance. The help group simply stick to help and make no endeavors to offer their items. I need to say Paul who came to work one hour sooner today and spent that additional hour to take care of my one-of-a-kind issue. I would suggest iSpring just on this check: world-class bolster!!
- Not certain if their continuous YouTube posted Webinars do equity as a component of their abilities increase. The introduction style is normal, with regards to Webinar compose preparing program.
- The main change as of now that I might want to see is with the following usefulness. I find that I regularly time out when endeavoring to discover the quantity of perspectives and one of a kind perspectives of specific records that I have transferred.
- Concerning iSpring Quizzes, I might want to be able to design the pages in an all the more simple way and furthermore, when the tests are seen on a cell phone, the real page that we have set up can be seen. We have put pictures on the page for the understudies to answer inquiries concerning just to discover on the cell phone they can't see the pictures.
iSpring Suite Scorecard Summary
About iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite helps users craft courses that are mobile-ready and adaptive. It is available as a standalone course authoring tool or as a bundle of authoring tool + LMS (Learning Management System).
iSpring Suite is an add-in for PowerPoint with no training required to start. With iSpring Suite, users can create quality courses, video lectures, simulations, wide range of assessments that work on any device.
The users can access courses with the free iSpring Play mobile app, which also allows them to save content directly to the device for offline viewing.
The content created with iSpring Suite will work well in a Learning Management System. iSpring Suite perfectly support all classic and new e-Learning standards: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, cmi5, and Tin Can.
Together with iSpring Learn LMS, iSpring Suite is a complete solution for online learning in the company. Integrating the two tools provides the advanced reporting capabilities, excellent content playback, and instant one-click publishing.
iSpring Suite is also available by subscription within Full Service bundle. It additionally includes Content Library, iSpring Cloud for content sharing, Priority Support and Free Upgrades.
iSpring Suite Screenshots
iSpring Suite Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
iSpring Suite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
iSpring Suite Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|