iSpring Suite Reviews

March 03, 2021
Bernard Alsina | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am currently helping Further Education colleges in London to implement eLearning solutions. The iSpring Suite takes eLearning to the next level! With iSpring Suite we are able to create supplementary course material, homework and assessments and even complete courses that learners can access on their phones and tablets and home PCs. The reason that iSpring Suite is a game-changer is the richness of interactive and multi-media elements that we can use, including interactive videos and PowerPoint, that have proven to increase learner engagement, and to be able to do all that in a very sophisticated add-in in MS PowerPoint. Our teachers and management are easily able to co-author amazing and leading-edge assignments, complete lessons, course moules and assessments with iSpring Suite in a host software that they already know very well, so there is virtually no learning curve.
  • short learning-curve for PowerPoint users
  • interactive learning tasks that engage learners
  • Scorm and HTML5 deployment, easy LMS
  • fun to use!
  • iSpring Suite could have an LMS as part of the software. They do have an LMS solution but it's available separately.
Any and every scenario where engaging and interactive PowerPoint and video could be deployed, in the corporate space, eLearning, training, advertising etc.
Read Bernard Alsina's full review
May 13, 2021
Adam Jackson FGCLP MAHRI | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Human Resources business unit uses iSpring to author eLearning solutions and publish them into the cloud or as Scorm 1.2 files to be uploaded into our Learning Management System (LMS). The LMS's authoring tool doesn't hold a candle to the capabilities of iSpring. We love the ability to use PowerPoint as the bones of our courses. We have only two licenses for iSpring, but it allows us to use PowerPoint presentations created by our subject-matter experts as the base to create a course, which saves us valuable time.
  • Allows a wide variety of interactivity.
  • Integration with PowerPoint is simple and intuitive.
  • Regular updates of content from iSpring developers.
  • Regular webinars, which are recorded, on "how to's" and additions to content.
  • PowerPoint 'transitions' between slides do not work when transitioning to an interactivity created in iSpring.
I honestly love working with the iSpring Suite. I don't use all of its functions, but use some of them every day. Its ease of use is high, and the knowledge barrier to creating good quality content is low. Anyone with basic knowledge of PowerPoint will be able to create content without much help. There is also the option of creating standalone content using just iSpring, although we don't do that.
We haven't had an issue with iSpring support in the time we have been using the application. The few times we have reached out for advice, we have been sent replies within a day. This is only due to the time zone difference. There have been times when troubleshooting has resulted in a message that the function we were looking for or the content we were looking to create is not possible, but in every case, our request has been passed onto the development team for follow up and possible integration with future patches.
Read Adam Jackson FGCLP MAHRI's full review
May 02, 2021
Ian MacGillivray | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a small construction training company with 5 employees and a pool of over 40 trainers. Our main clients are construction professionals, engineers, architects, surveyors. In the past year, we have moved almost totally from classroom training to blended online training, often with an e-learning component. In the past, we have outsourced e-learning development but won a number of contracts that made it worthwhile to develop e-learning capability. We invested in the professional training of a key trainer and chose iSpring as our e-learning development platform.
  • Simple to start using on day one. If you can use PowerPoint well, and you understand the principles of good e-learning.
  • Easier to use than some of its slightly more expensive competitors.
  • In the early stages, you need both support and development training. iSpring does both well - and in a friendly and quick way.
  • We chose not to use the iSpring Learning Management System initially. We published SCORM files onto our clients' LMS. We would have appreciated better information at the start on how to publish to non-iSpring LMSs. But it wasn't a major problem - and was resolved quickly
  • Our clients don't know iSpring very well and compare our e-learning products to those developed in competitor software. A simple information sheet about iSpring would have helped.
  • The online support is OK, but not always easy to navigate if you don't know the right question to ask. But in such cases, the email support has been very good.
It certainly helped us to develop e-learning packages quickly using our current IT skills. We learned "on the job" and it has worked out fine. We had very good PowerPoint skills, which is what you need in terms of IT skills. However, it wouldn't be so good if the users don't understand something about how learners learn.
Read Ian MacGillivray's full review
April 28, 2021
Brett Wendorf | TrustRadius Reviewer
iSpring Suite is currently used by our sales department. It is being used at the moment for trade engagement/training/updates but we will look at expanding our use to incorporate marketing, both via our trade partners and direct to consumers.
  • Simple to use - Sales level tech skills can create some pretty technical and robust presentations
  • Amazing Tech Support - Support team, particularly Nancy, is like having an in house systems team supporting you 24/7
  • Create amazing and engaging interactive modules with mid-level powerpoint skills
  • Wish there was better reporting for quizzes on iSpring suite level without investing in the entire LMS package.
For businesses looking for a simple and inexpensive way to make next level engagement for their trade partners or consumers, iSpring would be the number one choice.
Read Brett Wendorf's full review
February 28, 2021
Don Finch | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have SMEs throughout the organization that provides fundamental course content in PowerPoint. Everybody has PowerPoint. With iSpring, our team can take these plain PPTs and quickly enhance them into engaging, SCORM compliant courses we publish to the LMS. iSpring is continually adding new features, content, and resources to help us build better courses. And iSpring Support is some of the best I have encountered, they obviously love their product and their customers.
  • Based on PowerPoint, it leverages all of that tool but also brings a LOT of new features.
  • Publish SCORM compliant, HTML5 courses for most any LMS.
  • Technical support is awesome.
  • Frequent free webinars with important eLearning industry topics.
  • iSpring folder structure must be maintained, need rigorous best practices.
  • Online collaboration is limited.
  • Printing of complete courses, including nested interactions and quizzes, is not possible.
  • No native text-to-speech capability.
One of the best values in eLearning development tools. It has a lot more features and functions than we use, but the PPT plugin, quizzes, and SCORM packages are worth the price of admission.
Read Don Finch's full review
February 11, 2021
Hyunjung Cha | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use iSpring to develop internal training courses in our organisation. We mainly use it to develop SCORM contents (transforming PPT to online course contents format). It works well with our LMS (which is designed based on Moodle). We also use it to publish some other trianing-related information. As iSpring Space allows us to share the published material with the url, it is very convenient way to share online-published document.
  • Works with MS PowerPoint well
  • There are many resources (PPT template, characters are very useful in making course contents).
  • 24 hrs service center is very helpful. Responsive and kind support.
  • Easy interface to both course makers and course viewers.
  • iSpring Page can be upgraded to integrate with h5p contents.
  • I can't edit ppt slides while working on quizzes or interactions. Sometimes, I have to go back to other slides when making a quiz, but when working on a quiz, it does not allow me even to go to the PPT file.
  • It would be great to have a library of photos.
  • It would be fantastic if there is voice-over (text-to-speech) program in it.
  • It would be great to have function in the player that viewers can adjust narration speed.
It is a great tool. Reasonable price. Easy to use. Highly customizable. I have done a research to choose an authoring tool to make e-learning contents, and I do not regret that I've chosen iSpring. Especially, if you are a beginner in making e-learning content, iSpring is the best tool to start with.
Read Hyunjung Cha's full review
March 23, 2021
Pete Blair | TrustRadius Reviewer
iSpring Suite provides initial orientation and continued training for volunteers. Replaces labor intensive workshop type training.
  • Customer support is outstanding - regardless of day or night. They recently announced text to speech function, and I did not know exactly how to implement. A quick chat with Support and I was on my way. I could not have asked for more.
  • I'd like to see text to speech available in questions and simulations.
I would say that iSpring is generally suited for most eLearning applications. It is not well suited in my opinion for software (programming) learning.
Read Pete Blair's full review
March 22, 2021
Dr. Doug Depew | TrustRadius Reviewer
Trapezio is an online training program for orthodontic team members. We use iSpring to create learning content for our customers.
  • Converting Powerpoint to HTML5
  • Easily upload to the Cloud
  • Many features that make it an "total package"
  • More options and versatility for question types
  • Questions do not always show properly on mobile devices
  • Help functions directly in the software
It's great for formal courses. It is also great for any type of ad-hoc instructional or even entertainment content.
Read Dr. Doug Depew's full review
February 05, 2021
Development of quizzes and courses for HR experts, would-be foremen in construction as well as internal trainings for colleagues. iSpring is an easy to use tool, which simplifies work, cooperation and education.
  • One common platform to share projects
  • Power Point based development
  • Great support!
  • Easy to learn
  • More objects than office utilities
  • Construction tools were really useful
  • Some animated gifs were funny
E-Learning
Work steps
Dialogue simulations
April 12, 2021
We are using iSpring Suite for internal training on process[es], policies, onboarding, and instruction tutorials for a variety of departments. It addresses the problem of having to host numerous repetitive training sessions and allows for [the] playback of information as a refresher.
  • Easy to use.
  • Support is super fast, very polite, and answers questions thoroughly.
  • I love the text-to-speech feature! No more recording audio over and over again till it's right!
  • Integration with Power point means that existing presentations are easily upgraded to professional courses.
  • So many templates! It's almost overwhelming but awesome!
  • Screencasting quality needs to be improved. I have resorted to using Microsoft Stream and then importing [it] as an object into my presentation.
  • You cannot create/save a presentation to a folder that is "sync'd" to One Drive, Sharepoint or Drop Box.
  • Because of the amount of content that is regularly automatically saved (quizzes, interactions, etc.) it can be slow to preview and publish.
Great for webinar[s] - content - example type presentations. Not so good for screen casting/recording.
March 03, 2021
I am not aware of colleagues of mine already working with iSpring software. I was looking for software to support online teaching of technical academic courses. It had to provide an easy, intuitive workflow for incorporating multimedia material, including video, adding narrations and being able to export/publish it in a manageable and versatile format running on many platforms.
  • Simple but powerful enough add-on to PowerPoint, which is the de facto standard for presentations.
  • Narrations can be simply added and edited.
  • Output to multi-platform compatible format is simple, yet very robust.
  • Incorporation of quizzes adds a nice part of interactivity.
  • A fantastic support service! Very alert and to the point. You never feel "lost."
  • I would like it to be operational on Cloud-synced drives. The current bookkeeping of the additional folders and files, tends to get corrupted (losing narrations and quizzes) through simple processes or syncing issues. Once you know what you cannot do, it works very nicely.
  • I am still looking for a good presentation tool that allows me to have the end-viewer run (Python) code interactively, but that is a very peculiar request, I admit.
  • Maybe there is still some more room for educational discounts, especially in providing even better group discounts.
If you don't mess up with the folder structures, you can quickly upgrade PowerPoint presentations that are fit for offline viewing, including a sufficient number of interactions and running platform-independently.
Very fast reply on support issues. Ad rem responses.
February 06, 2021
Our educational organization uses iSpring as the primary authoring tool for our e-learning courses. We switched to iSpring from our old authoring tool because it seemed to be easier to use, have better features, and the customer service was FAR superior. With our old authoring program, it felt like I was talking to a robot and I never got a straight answer. With iSpring representatives, you can tell you're talking to a real person that genuinely wants to help you.
  • iSpring is easy to use.
  • They provide great customer service.
  • Easily allows you to publish content compatible with both computers and mobile devices.
  • I wish that when I went to open a file, I didn't have to search for it again once iSpring opens. I would like for it to just open directly.
  • There seems to be an issue after publishing with the font being "squished" a bit. So when I use underlining (or have a hyperlink) I often need to add a bit more space before the next line, otherwise the underlining cuts into the next line a bit.
iSpring works well for creating SCORM courses quickly and easily. I appreciate that the QuizMaker is easy to use and I can add the quiz directly to my content.
February 05, 2021
We are using iSpring as one of our e-learning authoring tools. It enables us to quickly create engaging and interactive e-learning solutions.
  • Quick conversion from PowerPoint to interactive e-learning
  • Engaging template interactions and simulations
  • It works well on any LMS, browser and device
  • It would be great if there is more option for customization
  • There is a need for more navigation control (block progress via navigation buttons, hide buttons etc)
It is a great tool if you want to convert PowerPoint into SCORM or xAPI course. With iSpring, we could easily create quizzes, dialogue simulations, eBooks, and interactions.

Because it template-based tool, we can not use it for complex and advanced e-learning development.
November 09, 2020
Karen Hockins, SPHR, SHRM-SCP | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use iSpring to develop internal, industry-specific training for our law firm. It has several options for how the training can be published. We develop SCORM formatted training to upload directly to our learning management system (LMS). We also use it to develop training for our clients on the use of our client software. We are in development to use this program system-wide.
  • iSpring integrates with PowerPoint extremely well and enables the user to develop training in PowerPoint with ease.
  • iSpring characters are fantastic. They continue to add more regularly features regularly.
  • The voice recording and ability to integrate music is a very easy process.
  • Customer service is fantastic. They are quick to respond and their training is easy to follow.
  • The biggest challenge I have experienced is trying to add video to my trainings. I'm still struggling and looking to customer service for help.
  • I think they could make it easier to download the whole template instead of having to go to each on and then get dumped back to the beginning.
  • I don't like how you are limited to 100 downloads per day. This make some days just downloading so I have the templates. I would rather just be able to download what I wanted when I wanted so I didn't have to store in my storage resources.
iSpring is well suited for beginners and advanced users. iSpring simplifies the user's ability to develop training, take screen recordings, and combine them into a well put together training that can be published in multiple formats. Uploading the SCORM format to an LMS is easy and works well without a hitch each time.
They are always on top of their customers and will jump to find you an answer. I'm still stuck on how to add video the way I want it and customer service has not been able to help me with that. That is the only reason that I didn't give them a 10. They are awesome and fast to respond.
Read Karen Hockins, SPHR, SHRM-SCP's full review
November 08, 2020
Kathleen M Jarchow | TrustRadius Reviewer
iSpring was formerly used by myself to aid my university department with quick and easy assessment building. The decision to use iSpring was not made at the organization level, rather, by individual departments depending on their specific needs. iSpring, for my department, addresses the deficits and shortcomings extant in my organization's Learning Management System (LMS) in the areas of assessment building. iSpring's SaaS-enabled my department to produce a wider variety of high quality and easy-to-implement assessments that were better suited and tailored to helping faculty create course objective yet learner-centered questions.
  • Ease of assessment creation.
  • Interfaces that integrate with existing software.
  • Easy exportation through SCORM packages.
  • iSpring does have an asset repository that is decent; however, it falls woefully short as it is not up-to-date and the assets are either poor quality or out of date.
  • The accompanying asset library catalog is too minimal in scope and the navigation thereof is difficult.
  • The software forces the user into employing an awkward presentation model that is not intuitive.
iSpring Suite is a great choice for smaller-scale assessment building needs. It has a great variety of questions and the assessments are easily integrated with an existing Learning Management System through a SCORM export. There is a higher positive student response with the lengthier assessments, which was not observed with student feedback with the shorter formative assessments.
iSpring has a great response time when it comes to answering tech questions. However, their customer service side of the company leaves a lot to be desired. Once the extended pandemic pricing was nullified, getting anyone to budge to help with scaling costs or even someone to extend the pricing discount in exchange for a future contract agreement was like asking iSpring to donate a kidney to a stranger. The company was simply not helpful.
Read Kathleen M Jarchow's full review
Michael Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company researches, develops, and teaches advanced management consulting methods. To move these from the classroom to e-learning, we selected the iSpring Suite and iSpringLearn LMS platform. The learners are external management consultants, internal consultants, and leaders and managers in organizations who want to learn core mgmt consulting methods.
  • PowerPoint integration
  • Rich featureset.
  • Ease of use.
I have been able to create a course of 33 chapters and over 100 lessons teaching management consultants and non-consultants the how-tos of advanced management consulting. The ability to explain concepts, methods, and techniques, then create a broad range of quizzes to confirm, reinforce, increase learning around many 'soft subjects' is tremendous.
The iSpring support team is first-class. Not just the speed of response, but the tone, the desire to help is something others could learn from. On the few occasions when we have needed them, they have consistently addressed our questions or issues (which, again, have been few).
Read Michael Taylor's full review
March 17, 2020
Casey Wilkinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses iSpring Suite to generate eLearning content for our entire organization. It is being used by our training department and our documentation department to generate training content. The iSpring software is being used to training our customers on the equipment that we build for them, and we use iSpring to create eLearning courses to be delivered through our LMS. It allows us to quickly generate training content to be delivered company-wide to help achieve an awareness level of training and standardize our content.
  • iSpring allows you to integrate video and audio into your training. This process is very intuitive and has many tutorials to support this feature. The ability to add audio and easily sync the animations within PowerPoint is the best feature.
  • The iSpring Suite also gives users the ability to create dynamic quizzes. There are 14 different question choices and the ability to use Hotspots in pictures is very useful.
  • iSpring has many graphically appealing and professional-looking templates. We use these templates and build on them to create the slides and themes we want to make excellent looking eLearning courses.
  • We use the interaction feature in iSpring to create more dynamic eLearning courses. They have 14 different layouts to choose from and it is very easy to use and create the interactive content that appeals to users.
  • When you create an interaction, I feel that users are limited in how they can format the content within the interaction. When adding images, you cannot always get the image aligned with the text in the manner you want.
  • I think it would be helpful to save your preferences. For instance, I would like it to default with my company logo in the presentation and not have to insert it into the player every time. The same with configuring the player to advance on animations.
  • Adding a library of stock photos would be great! They have many stock characters, backgrounds and objects, but a library of stock photos would be awesome and very useful.
iSpring Suite is great to create awareness training or the Remember, Understand, and Apply levels of Bloom. A good scenario would be if you are creating a training to introduce a new process to your employees. Using the interactions feature, you can walk employees through a step-by-step process. You can make it visually appealing with graphics, audio, or video. Using the quiz feature is a great way to check for understanding. We use iSpring Suite to act as an introduction for some instructor-led trainings. If it is a complicated process, we will often use an eLearning, made with iSpring, to get the students the basics, so they go into the class with some knowledge and it saves our instructors time.

This software is not well suited to create software simulations. You can make screen recordings, but to make a true interactive software simulation, this software does not have the tools necessary.
I have found that iSpring is very responsive. We have not had to use customer support very often. We actually have only used it when we had a few questions about setting up users with licenses. Our experience is that iSpring responded very fast, within an hour of our request. Beyond the customer support is the library of tutorial videos that are very helpful. This is a very solid and helpful resource. I also want to add that iSpring offers a lot of webinars that are based on using their product, but also general best practices in training, learning, and development. They seem to be very up-to-date on current trends in training, and they conduct many free webinars to connect their users with subject matter experts.
Read Casey Wilkinson's full review
March 20, 2020
Jace Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to develop e-learning training. It allows me to convert to SCORM as well as use all of the many tools and functions. The flexibility that it provides helps my presentations appear more professional and avoid death by PowerPoint. The company also provides so many value-adding resources on its website and during webinars. They are a "value" centered company!
  • The dialog simulation is awesome.
  • The character selection is great.
  • Quiz maker can't be beat.
It is a valuable resource for e-learning and presentation design. I have used it for classroom training, it wasn't as well-suited.
I have always been able to get questions answered and information to help me provide a better experience for my learners.
Read Jace Brown's full review
Mark Piskura | TrustRadius Reviewer
We develop online courses for the Aviation Maintenance sector, particularly FAA Repair Stations. It is used by both myself and the president of the company. It addresses mandatory training our clients must conduct or undergo. It has been a very helpful tool in accomplishing that end.
  • Video editing.
  • Audio narration
  • Interactive quiz development.
  • Object orientation.
  • Advanced video editing features.
  • Course outline enhancements.
iSpring Suite is well-suited for the development of course material that is interactive.
iSpring support has always been there and gone the extra mile to provide instruction and solutions to problems I have encountered.
Read Mark Piskura's full review
March 10, 2020
Daniel Terán | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used iSpring to create learning courses quickly. The learning curve is very fast for our factory team, and customers love it because we can create a training solution in a very short time. When a client asks for a training project, iSpring is the best because it allows the students to design and publish the lessons by themes in the entire training program.
  • It allows you to work from PowerPoint, so the design team can learn to use it quickly.
  • The software has several options for exporting courses such as video format, SCORM, HTML5, and even TInCanApi.
  • It also allows you to embed HTML code which allows greater interactivity of the course.
  • When projects are updated to version 9, they cannot be edited with previous versions.
  • For future versions, the topic of variables could be included to increase the interactivity of the course.
  • The responsive format of the player cannot be disabled.
If your scenario is to create courses quickly then iSpring is the best solution. It allows you to create lessons using videos and slide shows to generate an interactive product.

If you know how to handle the slide editor you will have no problem learning how to use iSpring. It is very intuitive. In addition, the interaction function allows you to create an ebook in minutes, add interactive tables and many attractive elements for the courses.
Before the support was in conjunction with the license, but then they separated. There is still very good support but it is also expensive to make sure it is reliable. Having premium support means they respond immediately, but you can always ask questions and they will gladly chat with you regardless.
Read Daniel Terán's full review
March 19, 2020
I use iSpring to develop online courses that we use to train internal employees, but mainly to offer online courses to our customers for purchase. Our company provides customers with on-site training but this allows us to develop flexible web-based alternatives.
  • User friendly because it plugs directly into PowerPoint.
  • Allows for SCORM and xAPI publishing.
  • Provides different ways of developing quizes for engagement as well as more structured certification exams.
  • Keeping the project files intact is nearly impossible. I'm constantly recreating courses because they mysteriously become unmapped (audio, synchronization, videos, quizzes are detached and disappear).
  • To create a segment that combines presenter video with slide animation and or video, the course publishes in a different frame template with a really tiny font that doesn't match the same template used for the rest of your courses.
  • Navigation features are limited and there's no way to add a "finish" button to the end.
  • Navigating through an interaction is not user friendly.
  • When the software updates, many things created in the software like quizzes, interactions, audio, animations just disappear or become warped and have to all be adjusted.
  • I have not had any luck publishing a file to xAPI - it skips and doesn't play well.
  • It doesn't adjust the timings in autoplay so you could have a 10-minut video that will automatically stop at 10 seconds.
  • There's no way to level the volume between interactions, slide audio and videos.
  • If you purchase the "extras" package with templates and characters, it's super limited and not worth it at all.
  • 8/10 I open a project, I get an error notice that PowerPoint has run into errors with the iSpring plug-in and suggests that it be disabled. I've used this on 7 different devices and this has happened with them all.
  • It's very slow, especially if you have embedded videos into the slides. It takes minutes to open/save things like interactions, narration manager, quizzes, etc. Publishing can take up to 30-45 minutes.
  • The quizzes and interactions don't have any pre-designed style templates.
We sell the packaged course files to customers so that they can host it on their own LMS and it allows you to edit the publish settings to be compatible with their LMS requirements and needs. It's easy to teach someone else how to use the basic features since it plugs into PowerPoint.
They typically respond within 24 hours and are very courteous but are often not able to solve the problem I have.
April 23, 2019
Veronika Kavun | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use iSpring Suite to create and convert presentations for our online courses. We selected this product because of its capability to make 100% HTML5 based content without any reliance on Flash since the latter technology is becoming obsolete. iSpring is used mostly for our online courses. The finished lecture presentations integrate seamlessly with our Blackboard learning environment.
  • As mentioned before, generated content is purely HTML5 based which makes it future proof and mobile friendly.
  • Great opportunities for interactive content.
  • Easy to add and manipulate audio within the presentation.
  • Screen capturing leaves much to be desired. This functionality is still very basic.
iSpring Suite is a fantastic tool for creating learning presentations that have to be ADA compliant. The presentations can have animations, audio, notes/transcription, and even interactive elements to enhance learning. The end user can highlight specific parts of the presentation on their end, which is a very interesting feature. Presentations integrate seamlessly with Blackboard. We used to have issues with flash content loading correctly, but since switching to HTML5 and with the help of iSpring Suite, we no longer encounter those problems.
Read Veronika Kavun's full review
December 02, 2018
Luciano Gardesani Marques | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use iSpring to generate distance learning objects and courses. It includes the production of simple objects (PPT conversion) to more interactive and sophisticated learning formats. It is used by one single professional that centralizes this production process. The tool is useful for creating more engaging contents such as interactive HTML, screencast videos and quizzes. It help us to standardize presentations and to promote a more interesting experience for users.
  • Screen recording is great. Very simple to use and delivers exactly what is expected by us in terms of quality.
  • Powerpoint conversion is a simple process. In fact, it is possible to add a lot of additional resources to make it more compelling and engaging. It may generate a lot of benefits for companies that already have many PPT files.
  • Quizzes and interactive assessments are also a great feature, with multiple types of questions. It can be mixed with learning content to create a process based on continuous learning and testing.
  • It exports the project in different publishing formats, so it makes much easier for non-technical users to create and export any content and then publish it on LMS platforms.
  • Language. There is not a version of the product in Portuguese. We understand it is a problem considering the big amount of features and options that the product offers.
  • Player setup could be more flexible in terms of design and graphics. It is possible to adjust settings and options but in visual terms, there are some limitations.
  • The product may be a bit low to execute depending on the computer capabilities, especially when opening or exporting projects. But, we have experienced the same using other similar tools.
It is a great tool to generate learning objects until a certain level of content sophistication. It will certainly depend on the creativity and knowledge of the author about how to extract the best from the tool's features. It is recommended for non-technical users and normally it offers much more features than most of the authors will demand and actually use. If you want to develop high-interactive and/or multi-path courses then the tool may be a bit limited, but the best way to find out is downloading the trial version and test it for a while.
Read Luciano Gardesani Marques's full review
September 17, 2018
The greatest business issue that is comprehended by iSpring is the way that I regard iSpring as a business resource as opposed to a month-to-month overhead because of the never-ending permit show. I additionally appreciate the adaptable permitting framework.

The product is additionally considerably more focused as far as cost and is extremely well incorporated into PowerPoint with almost no expectation to absorb information. What a savvy choice to do this as a PowerPoint module as opposed to rethink the wheel.

• No new programming to introduce: iSpring suite sits as an extra for PowerPoint and adds great functionalities to make courses.
  • Includes e-getting the hang of composing simple: I had no related knowledge in making e-learning modules and I discovered working with the well-known PowerPoint interface iSpring makes it simple to make proficient looking courses. Every one of the changes, movements and hyperlinks are dependably changed over by iSpring into HTML5 design in a matter of moments.
  • Excellent Quiz module: I have utilized the test and thought that it was extremely instinctive to utilize. It is anything but difficult to make test and I like the capacity to have the capacity to see how the test looks to the student in a similar screen.
  • Last, however not slightest, astounding help: Right from the season of assessment of their product amid the time for testing till today, I found the help group rushed to react and set aside opportunity to hand-hold at every last advance. The help group simply stick to help and make no endeavors to offer their items. I need to say Paul who came to work one hour sooner today and spent that additional hour to take care of my one-of-a-kind issue. I would suggest iSpring just on this check: world-class bolster!!
  • Not certain if their continuous YouTube posted Webinars do equity as a component of their abilities increase. The introduction style is normal, with regards to Webinar compose preparing program.
  • The main change as of now that I might want to see is with the following usefulness. I find that I regularly time out when endeavoring to discover the quantity of perspectives and one of a kind perspectives of specific records that I have transferred.
  • Concerning iSpring Quizzes, I might want to be able to design the pages in an all the more simple way and furthermore, when the tests are seen on a cell phone, the real page that we have set up can be seen. We have put pictures on the page for the understudies to answer inquiries concerning just to discover on the cell phone they can't see the pictures.
iSpring Suite is a fantastic E-Learning advancement programming when read and figure out how to utilize it. Numerous individuals are dependably in a rush and they don't set aside opportunity to peruse the total information base and help articles identified with that product and henceforth can't find its concealed highlights and full advantages. iSpring is simple, it's speedy, it's adaptable and it is multi-reason. It is helpful not just to deliver advanced substance for instructive reason but additionally for different purposes like Digital Marketing for creating Digital Advertisements and Product Demos. Furthermore, at that value, it's an extremely good deal. Aside from creating normal Flash and HTML 5 course modules, it can likewise be utilized for producing High Definition recordings from PowerPoint. With iSpring Suite 8, we can make our E-Learning content achieve an extensive variety of clients on a wide range of stages be it PCs or cell phones. With the most recent updates, I have seen that the nature of the distributed substance through iSpring has turned out to be considerably more improved. I for one prescribe iSpring Suite as an unquestionable requirement to have apparatus for each E-Learning designer on the planet. In the event that you have and you know well how to utilize PowerPoint, you will discover iSpring Suite as a key to progress and a passage to convey your rich Learning Content to any Digital Platform on the planet. Go and get it!

What is iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite helps users build courses that are mobile-ready and adaptive. The tool is an add-in to PowerPoint with no training required. With iSpring Suite, users can create quality courses, video lectures, simulations, and a wide range of assessments that work on any device.

iSpring Suite supports all classic and new eLearning standards: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, cmi5, and Tin Can (xAPI). Hence, content created with iSpring Suite perfectly works in any Learning Management System.

iSpring Suite is also available by subscription within the iSpring Suite Max bundle. It also includes priority support, free upgrades, Content Library, and iSpring Space, an online tool for course authoring and collaboration, which makes it accessible for Mac users.