Reviews (1-24 of 24)
- short learning-curve for PowerPoint users
- interactive learning tasks that engage learners
- Scorm and HTML5 deployment, easy LMS
- fun to use!
- iSpring Suite could have an LMS as part of the software. They do have an LMS solution but it's available separately.
- Allows a wide variety of interactivity.
- Integration with PowerPoint is simple and intuitive.
- Regular updates of content from iSpring developers.
- Regular webinars, which are recorded, on "how to's" and additions to content.
- PowerPoint 'transitions' between slides do not work when transitioning to an interactivity created in iSpring.
- Simple to start using on day one. If you can use PowerPoint well, and you understand the principles of good e-learning.
- Easier to use than some of its slightly more expensive competitors.
- In the early stages, you need both support and development training. iSpring does both well - and in a friendly and quick way.
- We chose not to use the iSpring Learning Management System initially. We published SCORM files onto our clients' LMS. We would have appreciated better information at the start on how to publish to non-iSpring LMSs. But it wasn't a major problem - and was resolved quickly
- Our clients don't know iSpring very well and compare our e-learning products to those developed in competitor software. A simple information sheet about iSpring would have helped.
- The online support is OK, but not always easy to navigate if you don't know the right question to ask. But in such cases, the email support has been very good.
- Simple to use - Sales level tech skills can create some pretty technical and robust presentations
- Amazing Tech Support - Support team, particularly Nancy, is like having an in house systems team supporting you 24/7
- Create amazing and engaging interactive modules with mid-level powerpoint skills
- Wish there was better reporting for quizzes on iSpring suite level without investing in the entire LMS package.
- Based on PowerPoint, it leverages all of that tool but also brings a LOT of new features.
- Publish SCORM compliant, HTML5 courses for most any LMS.
- Technical support is awesome.
- Frequent free webinars with important eLearning industry topics.
- iSpring folder structure must be maintained, need rigorous best practices.
- Online collaboration is limited.
- Printing of complete courses, including nested interactions and quizzes, is not possible.
- No native text-to-speech capability.
- Works with MS PowerPoint well
- There are many resources (PPT template, characters are very useful in making course contents).
- 24 hrs service center is very helpful. Responsive and kind support.
- Easy interface to both course makers and course viewers.
- iSpring Page can be upgraded to integrate with h5p contents.
- I can't edit ppt slides while working on quizzes or interactions. Sometimes, I have to go back to other slides when making a quiz, but when working on a quiz, it does not allow me even to go to the PPT file.
- It would be great to have a library of photos.
- It would be fantastic if there is voice-over (text-to-speech) program in it.
- It would be great to have function in the player that viewers can adjust narration speed.
- Customer support is outstanding - regardless of day or night. They recently announced text to speech function, and I did not know exactly how to implement. A quick chat with Support and I was on my way. I could not have asked for more.
- I'd like to see text to speech available in questions and simulations.
- Converting Powerpoint to HTML5
- Easily upload to the Cloud
- Many features that make it an "total package"
- More options and versatility for question types
- Questions do not always show properly on mobile devices
- Help functions directly in the software
- Easy to use.
- Support is super fast, very polite, and answers questions thoroughly.
- I love the text-to-speech feature! No more recording audio over and over again till it's right!
- Integration with Power point means that existing presentations are easily upgraded to professional courses.
- So many templates! It's almost overwhelming but awesome!
- Screencasting quality needs to be improved. I have resorted to using Microsoft Stream and then importing [it] as an object into my presentation.
- You cannot create/save a presentation to a folder that is "sync'd" to One Drive, Sharepoint or Drop Box.
- Because of the amount of content that is regularly automatically saved (quizzes, interactions, etc.) it can be slow to preview and publish.
- Simple but powerful enough add-on to PowerPoint, which is the de facto standard for presentations.
- Narrations can be simply added and edited.
- Output to multi-platform compatible format is simple, yet very robust.
- Incorporation of quizzes adds a nice part of interactivity.
- A fantastic support service! Very alert and to the point. You never feel "lost."
- I would like it to be operational on Cloud-synced drives. The current bookkeeping of the additional folders and files, tends to get corrupted (losing narrations and quizzes) through simple processes or syncing issues. Once you know what you cannot do, it works very nicely.
- I am still looking for a good presentation tool that allows me to have the end-viewer run (Python) code interactively, but that is a very peculiar request, I admit.
- Maybe there is still some more room for educational discounts, especially in providing even better group discounts.
- iSpring is easy to use.
- They provide great customer service.
- Easily allows you to publish content compatible with both computers and mobile devices.
- I wish that when I went to open a file, I didn't have to search for it again once iSpring opens. I would like for it to just open directly.
- There seems to be an issue after publishing with the font being "squished" a bit. So when I use underlining (or have a hyperlink) I often need to add a bit more space before the next line, otherwise the underlining cuts into the next line a bit.
- Quick conversion from PowerPoint to interactive e-learning
- Engaging template interactions and simulations
- It works well on any LMS, browser and device
- It would be great if there is more option for customization
- There is a need for more navigation control (block progress via navigation buttons, hide buttons etc)
Because it template-based tool, we can not use it for complex and advanced e-learning development.
- iSpring integrates with PowerPoint extremely well and enables the user to develop training in PowerPoint with ease.
- iSpring characters are fantastic. They continue to add more regularly features regularly.
- The voice recording and ability to integrate music is a very easy process.
- Customer service is fantastic. They are quick to respond and their training is easy to follow.
- The biggest challenge I have experienced is trying to add video to my trainings. I'm still struggling and looking to customer service for help.
- I think they could make it easier to download the whole template instead of having to go to each on and then get dumped back to the beginning.
- I don't like how you are limited to 100 downloads per day. This make some days just downloading so I have the templates. I would rather just be able to download what I wanted when I wanted so I didn't have to store in my storage resources.
- Ease of assessment creation.
- Interfaces that integrate with existing software.
- Easy exportation through SCORM packages.
- iSpring does have an asset repository that is decent; however, it falls woefully short as it is not up-to-date and the assets are either poor quality or out of date.
- The accompanying asset library catalog is too minimal in scope and the navigation thereof is difficult.
- The software forces the user into employing an awkward presentation model that is not intuitive.
- PowerPoint integration
- Rich featureset.
- Ease of use.
- iSpring allows you to integrate video and audio into your training. This process is very intuitive and has many tutorials to support this feature. The ability to add audio and easily sync the animations within PowerPoint is the best feature.
- The iSpring Suite also gives users the ability to create dynamic quizzes. There are 14 different question choices and the ability to use Hotspots in pictures is very useful.
- iSpring has many graphically appealing and professional-looking templates. We use these templates and build on them to create the slides and themes we want to make excellent looking eLearning courses.
- We use the interaction feature in iSpring to create more dynamic eLearning courses. They have 14 different layouts to choose from and it is very easy to use and create the interactive content that appeals to users.
- When you create an interaction, I feel that users are limited in how they can format the content within the interaction. When adding images, you cannot always get the image aligned with the text in the manner you want.
- I think it would be helpful to save your preferences. For instance, I would like it to default with my company logo in the presentation and not have to insert it into the player every time. The same with configuring the player to advance on animations.
- Adding a library of stock photos would be great! They have many stock characters, backgrounds and objects, but a library of stock photos would be awesome and very useful.
This software is not well suited to create software simulations. You can make screen recordings, but to make a true interactive software simulation, this software does not have the tools necessary.
- The dialog simulation is awesome.
- The character selection is great.
- Quiz maker can't be beat.
- It allows you to work from PowerPoint, so the design team can learn to use it quickly.
- The software has several options for exporting courses such as video format, SCORM, HTML5, and even TInCanApi.
- It also allows you to embed HTML code which allows greater interactivity of the course.
- When projects are updated to version 9, they cannot be edited with previous versions.
- For future versions, the topic of variables could be included to increase the interactivity of the course.
- The responsive format of the player cannot be disabled.
- User friendly because it plugs directly into PowerPoint.
- Allows for SCORM and xAPI publishing.
- Provides different ways of developing quizes for engagement as well as more structured certification exams.
- Keeping the project files intact is nearly impossible. I'm constantly recreating courses because they mysteriously become unmapped (audio, synchronization, videos, quizzes are detached and disappear).
- To create a segment that combines presenter video with slide animation and or video, the course publishes in a different frame template with a really tiny font that doesn't match the same template used for the rest of your courses.
- Navigation features are limited and there's no way to add a "finish" button to the end.
- Navigating through an interaction is not user friendly.
- When the software updates, many things created in the software like quizzes, interactions, audio, animations just disappear or become warped and have to all be adjusted.
- I have not had any luck publishing a file to xAPI - it skips and doesn't play well.
- It doesn't adjust the timings in autoplay so you could have a 10-minut video that will automatically stop at 10 seconds.
- There's no way to level the volume between interactions, slide audio and videos.
- If you purchase the "extras" package with templates and characters, it's super limited and not worth it at all.
- 8/10 I open a project, I get an error notice that PowerPoint has run into errors with the iSpring plug-in and suggests that it be disabled. I've used this on 7 different devices and this has happened with them all.
- It's very slow, especially if you have embedded videos into the slides. It takes minutes to open/save things like interactions, narration manager, quizzes, etc. Publishing can take up to 30-45 minutes.
- The quizzes and interactions don't have any pre-designed style templates.
- As mentioned before, generated content is purely HTML5 based which makes it future proof and mobile friendly.
- Great opportunities for interactive content.
- Easy to add and manipulate audio within the presentation.
- Screen capturing leaves much to be desired. This functionality is still very basic.
- Screen recording is great. Very simple to use and delivers exactly what is expected by us in terms of quality.
- Powerpoint conversion is a simple process. In fact, it is possible to add a lot of additional resources to make it more compelling and engaging. It may generate a lot of benefits for companies that already have many PPT files.
- Quizzes and interactive assessments are also a great feature, with multiple types of questions. It can be mixed with learning content to create a process based on continuous learning and testing.
- It exports the project in different publishing formats, so it makes much easier for non-technical users to create and export any content and then publish it on LMS platforms.
- Language. There is not a version of the product in Portuguese. We understand it is a problem considering the big amount of features and options that the product offers.
- Player setup could be more flexible in terms of design and graphics. It is possible to adjust settings and options but in visual terms, there are some limitations.
- The product may be a bit low to execute depending on the computer capabilities, especially when opening or exporting projects. But, we have experienced the same using other similar tools.
- No new programming to introduce: iSpring suite sits as an extra for PowerPoint and adds great functionalities to make courses.
- Includes e-getting the hang of composing simple: I had no related knowledge in making e-learning modules and I discovered working with the well-known PowerPoint interface iSpring makes it simple to make proficient looking courses. Every one of the changes, movements and hyperlinks are dependably changed over by iSpring into HTML5 design in a matter of moments.
- Excellent Quiz module: I have utilized the test and thought that it was extremely instinctive to utilize. It is anything but difficult to make test and I like the capacity to have the capacity to see how the test looks to the student in a similar screen.
- Last, however not slightest, astounding help: Right from the season of assessment of their product amid the time for testing till today, I found the help group rushed to react and set aside opportunity to hand-hold at every last advance. The help group simply stick to help and make no endeavors to offer their items. I need to say Paul who came to work one hour sooner today and spent that additional hour to take care of my one-of-a-kind issue. I would suggest iSpring just on this check: world-class bolster!!
- Not certain if their continuous YouTube posted Webinars do equity as a component of their abilities increase. The introduction style is normal, with regards to Webinar compose preparing program.
- The main change as of now that I might want to see is with the following usefulness. I find that I regularly time out when endeavoring to discover the quantity of perspectives and one of a kind perspectives of specific records that I have transferred.
- Concerning iSpring Quizzes, I might want to be able to design the pages in an all the more simple way and furthermore, when the tests are seen on a cell phone, the real page that we have set up can be seen. We have put pictures on the page for the understudies to answer inquiries concerning just to discover on the cell phone they can't see the pictures.
iSpring Suite Scorecard Summary
What is iSpring Suite?
iSpring Suite helps users build courses that are mobile-ready and adaptive. The tool is an add-in to PowerPoint with no training required. With iSpring Suite, users can create quality courses, video lectures, simulations, and a wide range of assessments that work on any device.
iSpring Suite supports all classic and new eLearning standards: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, cmi5, and Tin Can (xAPI). Hence, content created with iSpring Suite perfectly works in any Learning Management System.
iSpring Suite is also available by subscription within the iSpring Suite Max bundle. It also includes priority support, free upgrades, Content Library, and iSpring Space, an online tool for course authoring and collaboration, which makes it accessible for Mac users.
iSpring Suite Screenshots
iSpring Suite Videos (2)
iSpring Suite Integrations
iSpring Suite Competitors
iSpring Suite Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|iSpring Suite Max||$970.00||Author/Year|
Academic, non-profit, government and volume siscounts are available.
iSpring Suite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
iSpring Suite Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Polish|