Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of iSpring Suite, and make your voice heard!

On Premise
Author/Year

iSpring Suite Max

On Premise
Author/Year

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $770 per year per user

What is iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite helps users build courses that are mobile-ready and adaptive. The tool is an add-in to PowerPoint with no training required. With iSpring Suite, users can create quality courses, video lectures, simulations, and a wide range of assessments that work on any device.

iSpring Suite supports all classic and new eLearning standards: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, cmi5, and Tin Can (xAPI). Hence, content created with iSpring Suite perfectly works in any Learning Management System.

iSpring Suite is also available by subscription within the iSpring Suite Max bundle. It also includes priority support, free upgrades, Content Library, and iSpring Space, an online tool for course authoring and collaboration, which makes it accessible for Mac users.

iSpring Suite Features

• Supported: Extensive LMS support
  • Supported: Authoring tool for microcourses
  • Supported: Collaboration
  • Supported: Quizzes
  • Supported: Content library with 69,000+ templates and characters for course creation
  • Supported: Microcourses
  • Supported: Quick translation for interactions, dialog simulations, and quizzes
  • Supported: Text-to-speech conversion

iSpring Suite Screenshots

iSpring Suite Videos

iSpring Suite: fully-stocked eLearning authoring tool
Getting Started with iSpring Suite Max

iSpring Suite Integrations

iSpring Suite Competitors

iSpring Suite Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows
Supported LanguagesEnglish, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Polish

How much does iSpring Suite cost?

iSpring Suite starts at $770.

What is iSpring Suite's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 7.5.

Who uses iSpring Suite?

The most common users of iSpring Suite are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the E-Learning industry.

April 18, 2022

Best customer service

Create lessons for online learning.
  • Fast, excellent customer service
  • Amazing functionality
  • Easy to learn
  • I like to use the design ideas from powerpoint but some of these are not compatible.
The customer service is great. A technician is always available by chat to provide immediate solutions to any question or problem I have. Much better than any I have experienced with other companies.
I use it to create recordings of training tutorials and now quizzes.
  • Video editing is really easy
  • The audio and video quality are very good
  • Technical support has been great
  • It's a bit disjointed so I keep contacting Support for help in adding quizzes to tutorials, etc.
  • The clip art/graphics are the only let down in my opinion. They really need to be improved to compete with Adobe Stock and others. (I hope that improves!)
  • I can't really think of anything else I think should be improved
iSpring Suite has been great for creating software simulations. So much more user-friendly than Adobe Captivate! I've learned most of it just by using it and then reaching out to Support when I have questions and I've been really happy with their responsiveness and help. Probably the best software support I've received from any application.
We use iSpring mainly to improve the skills of our sales personnel (over 1000 persons). We introduced e-learning during the COVID19 pandemic to avoid physical contact between training participants.
  • It is easy to learn how to use it.
  • The Customer service is fast and reliable.
  • Tutorials are available.
  • It is regularly updated.
  • Gallery - pictures, backgrounds and characters could be expanded.
  • It would be great to have more slide templates available.
iSpring is great when a solution that is fast and easy to deploy is required. In terms of functionalities, there is a good value for money. It does not require a steep learning curve from the course authors. Customer support is efficient and effective. iSpring is an excellent choice for novice e-learning creators.
Lydia García González | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use iSpring Suite to create all elearning courses wich are essential part of our business
  • It's so intuitive to use, I'm not a technical expert but I can create amazing courses!
  • It's very easy to transform any ppt from our content creator in a great eLearning course
  • Screen captures work great to show how other software programs work
  • I would like to have the possibility to convert to Scorm not just PowerPoint but HTML projects also
  • I miss more pharmaceutical customs, not just medical ones
  • I would like to work with cartoons as well as real characters to make less serious courses
iSpring Suite is just perfect if you need "rapid learning", templates, visual tools... but you will need another tool if you need to manage transitions, high-level exercises, or work with multiple layers Is very difficult to work with several layers in the same slide if you usually need to change contents, text...
Brian P. Pasquale, PhD, MPH, NRP | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been using iSpring software since version 6. It has been a critical component for providing hybrid learning opportunities to first response professionals for more than a decade. When the pandemic hit and lockdowns enforced, the first responder community still needed to educate, train, and sustain a robust workforce. Having used iSpring for such a long period of time, we were able to continue classes with few interruptions. As for the software itself, it has become incredibly user friendly, intuitive, and easy to teach to all of our instructors and content developers!
  • Easy to use and intuitive for your educators
  • Publishes in the most common formats for LMS use
  • Easy to edit previous products and re-publish as needed
  • I would like to see computer voiceover options within the desktop client.
  • Better video editing interface or integration with open-source video editing.
  • The iSpring software costs are becoming a bit excessive, it used to be quite affordable.
Without a doubt, iSpring software is the BEST product out there! However, it is becoming priced out of reality for small, non-profit agencies. I would have recommended this as the first purchase option 5 years ago, however pricing has become more of a determining factor for those asking me for recommendations.
Dawn Still | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have recently started using iSpring again. We used it in the past but had let our subscription end. This product is well worth the money. We use it a lot to convert PowerPoint presentations to Scorm for our LMS. We also use it to create training for our LMS. The support by iSpring is AMAZING! They are so responsive. I've never had a group help so quickly and efficiently. We are VERY happy with this product.
  • Easily converts interactive PowerPoint presentations to SCORM.
  • Creates presentations with voice over and interactions very quickly and easily.
  • None at this time.
We had problems with the product not loading audio from a PowerPoint presentation that had both audio and visual pages. The technical team at iSpring helped us figure out our problem within the day. We had a second problem where audio from our presentation had two different audio voiceovers on the same page. Again, the iSpring support team helped us within the day. They are an amazing support team.
When the COVID quarantine began, I had to find a way to transition from onsite delivery of technical training to remote delivery for several customers with specific training requirements, and I had very little experience or knowledge of where to begin. After a lot of online research and discussion with our leadership team, I decided to try iSpring. I was able to quickly create courses to continue to meet our customer needs and support our ongoing projects. I was impressed with the intuitive interface, richness of features, and the span of customization I was able to apply. Over the course of the last two years, we've deployed training to a dozen customers and almost 300 users. The ease of access to remote training by our customers has proven to be an effective marketing tool for our services, and I appreciate being able to manage all of our content in one place by using the iSpring Learn LMS.
  • Audio / Narration Edits in PowerPoint.
  • Quiz Development.
  • Publishing to a Variety of LMS Platforms.
  • The software is in constant revision, so if you search for help online, be sure you are researching the correct revision. There is a lot of debris information about iSpring Suite online.
  • The Presentation and Publishing features are somewhat intimidating at first. Be sure you pay attention to every detail. The training I develop is pretty standardized, so I was able to write instructions for myself to follow to ensure each instance was set up the same way each time.
  • There are a lot of 'extras' I never use, such as characters and interactions, so be sure your style of training development is aligned with what iSpring has to offer.
The narration editing capabilities saved me. My courses are around an hour-long, and I may narrate for up to five minutes on a topic. Being able to do 'surgery' on the narrations was key to staying on the path for the delivery timeline. I think iSpring provides a good baseline for developing and publishing training, but if you're just trying to develop and publish standardized courses, you might find iSpring a bit feature-rich, which can be distracting.
Mike Bolam | TrustRadius Reviewer
We build eLearning courses for global delivery aimed at improving individual, manager, and leader performance.
  • The range of options for building courses is first class.
  • The functionality is intuitive allowing complex animations to be built rapidly.
  • The software services all our needs and is very stable in a published format.
  • The support team at iSpring are excellent in offering guidance.
  • The product serves all our current needs.
For any developer wishing to build top-level SCORM compliant courses in HTML5 to multi-devices, this is the right product.
January 06, 2022

iSpring at the GHSA

iSpring Suite is used to build educational materials for our affiliates. The materials are incorporated into a custom LMS that we use to track attendance. The online courses we build reduce the need for in-person instruction.
  • PowerPoint to Video Conversion
  • Quiz Administration and Scoring
  • LMS Integration
  • None that I can think of
Best for creating LMS compatible courses from PowerPoint slides.
The support staff for iSpring was prompt and polite when contacted about a recent issue. The problem was resolved quickly and with minimal effort on my part.
I have worked with 3 different LMS systems and iSpring is the best in support and ease of use.
  • When needing help the online support staff is always there.
  • The online directions work for me.
  • Weekly online training if you want.
  • The Trail does not play well with a purchased iSpring.
Wanting to make power point trainings this is the LMS for you!
December 10, 2021

Best Tech Support

iSpring helps me to achieve my training goals with the suite and with LMS learn. The tech support which is usually required by me is highly efficient and quick. I recommend it to every trainer who wants to gauge the users and create something new
  • Quiz maker
  • simulation
  • content uplaod
  • Reports
  • Cam pro
I have to gauge my trainees and quiz maker is the best
We use iSpring Suite to build online courses having bought a new license were stuck with a trial for a while. We normally try to resolve things on our own because well... sometimes that's faster than reaching out to tech support. I was very pleasantly surprised. iSpring offered Fantastic customer service!! The tech support engineer was quick to respond to our queries and resolved the issue within record timing which is a tremendous help for people on a tight timeline.
  • easy to build animations
  • easy simulations
  • user friendly quiz builder
  • loads of templates available to choose from
  • more options on formatting backgrounds for interactions would be a welcome improvement
NA
iSpring Suite is used with it's LMS platform, iSpring Learn as an Online Learning Portal across our company. We have used it to create a robust Training Program for our new hires and also for creating any ongoing education programs. It is also used to track the training progress of the new hires and their understanding of the program.
  • It is a very comprehensive authoring tool.
  • Can be used to create presentations, video trainings, quizzes, etc
  • It is pretty user friendly.
  • Value for money
  • It does not have the bells and whistles like some of the newer online learning platforms.
  • It could be made more useful with features like the possibility of creating interactive learning programs
  • The upload capacity for pre-prepared training is quite less (There is a restriction on file size).
If you have a small organization with a well-controlled (not very expansive) training program, iSpring could meet your needs well, or if you are a start-up, and the budget is tight, iSpring offers great value for money.
But if you like a very elaborate platform, with extensive features, iSpring might not be the right one for your company.
We are using iSpring Suite to rapidly develop online learning for our association members, partners, and government agencies. Before using iSpring Suite, we hired outside contractors to build our online training courses. This became very expensive and time consuming, with multiple rounds of reviews to manage. iSpring Suite allows us to build e-learning in house using our own staff and subject matter experts. It saves us time and money by shortening the development and review process. It also saves us time and money because the learning curve for staff is very short, especially compared to other products like Articulate and Captivate.
  • iSpring Suite is very easy to use. Anyone who can build engaging PowerPoint slides can create professional looking e-learning assets.
  • The quiz marker in iSpring Suite provides many ways to easily build engaging assessments. Questions can be used in multiple quizzes. Feedback and branching can be added to questions.
  • The documentation for iSpring Suite is extremely helpful and very thorough. Many software companies cut corners here but iSpring Suite has a full set of searchable well organized help documents. They don't make you watch videos.
  • iSpring Suite only works in a Windows environment. I would love to see support for iOS. As a Mac user, I had to set up a Windows drive to use this product. Now I just use a separate Windows machine, but that isn't always possible for everyone.
  • I'd like to see more options to select multiple objects when performing an operation, or some keyboard shortcuts. I have to do a lot of mousing and multiple clicking when editing slide properties, building quizzes, and creating interactions.
  • When I open the quiz builder or interactions builder, the window doesn't resize when I move it to a second monitor from my laptop screen. I have to manually resize the window every single time. This doesn't happen when adding sound files, which is also a separate interaction.
  • I'd like the system to remember where I was instead of taking me to the top of the screen or start of the interaction.
iSpring Suite is well suited to rapid development of basic online training. Staff members can pick up the basics very fast and turn out professional looking content. If you have a tight budget and a small staff, this solution can work well for you. iSpring Suite is also suitable for departments that have some PowerPoint experts, instructional designers, and graphic designers. You can easily share content development tasks and review work using iSpring Space.

iSpring Suite is less suited for large operations that are deeply committed to other products and may have sophisticated development processes. There is not any sophisticated programming available.
Currently we are using the iSpring Market LMS to serve our content. There is a lack of any reporting for web events, and there are no APIs available.
Adam Jackson FGCLP MAHRI | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Human Resources business unit uses iSpring to author eLearning solutions and publish them into the cloud or as Scorm 1.2 files to be uploaded into our Learning Management System (LMS). The LMS's authoring tool doesn't hold a candle to the capabilities of iSpring. We love the ability to use PowerPoint as the bones of our courses. We have only two licenses for iSpring, but it allows us to use PowerPoint presentations created by our subject-matter experts as the base to create a course, which saves us valuable time.
  • Allows a wide variety of interactivity.
  • Integration with PowerPoint is simple and intuitive.
  • Regular updates of content from iSpring developers.
  • Regular webinars, which are recorded, on "how to's" and additions to content.
  • PowerPoint 'transitions' between slides do not work when transitioning to an interactivity created in iSpring.
I honestly love working with the iSpring Suite. I don't use all of its functions, but use some of them every day. Its ease of use is high, and the knowledge barrier to creating good quality content is low. Anyone with basic knowledge of PowerPoint will be able to create content without much help. There is also the option of creating standalone content using just iSpring, although we don't do that.
We haven't had an issue with iSpring support in the time we have been using the application. The few times we have reached out for advice, we have been sent replies within a day. This is only due to the time zone difference. There have been times when troubleshooting has resulted in a message that the function we were looking for or the content we were looking to create is not possible, but in every case, our request has been passed onto the development team for follow up and possible integration with future patches.
We are a small construction training company with 5 employees and a pool of over 40 trainers. Our main clients are construction professionals, engineers, architects, surveyors. In the past year, we have moved almost totally from classroom training to blended online training, often with an e-learning component. In the past, we have outsourced e-learning development but won a number of contracts that made it worthwhile to develop e-learning capability. We invested in the professional training of a key trainer and chose iSpring as our e-learning development platform.
  • Simple to start using on day one. If you can use PowerPoint well, and you understand the principles of good e-learning.
  • Easier to use than some of its slightly more expensive competitors.
  • In the early stages, you need both support and development training. iSpring does both well - and in a friendly and quick way.
  • We chose not to use the iSpring Learning Management System initially. We published SCORM files onto our clients' LMS. We would have appreciated better information at the start on how to publish to non-iSpring LMSs. But it wasn't a major problem - and was resolved quickly
  • Our clients don't know iSpring very well and compare our e-learning products to those developed in competitor software. A simple information sheet about iSpring would have helped.
  • The online support is OK, but not always easy to navigate if you don't know the right question to ask. But in such cases, the email support has been very good.
It certainly helped us to develop e-learning packages quickly using our current IT skills. We learned "on the job" and it has worked out fine. We had very good PowerPoint skills, which is what you need in terms of IT skills. However, it wouldn't be so good if the users don't understand something about how learners learn.
iSpring Suite is currently used by our sales department. It is being used at the moment for trade engagement/training/updates but we will look at expanding our use to incorporate marketing, both via our trade partners and direct to consumers.
  • Simple to use - Sales level tech skills can create some pretty technical and robust presentations
  • Amazing Tech Support - Support team, particularly Nancy, is like having an in house systems team supporting you 24/7
  • Create amazing and engaging interactive modules with mid-level powerpoint skills
  • Wish there was better reporting for quizzes on iSpring suite level without investing in the entire LMS package.
For businesses looking for a simple and inexpensive way to make next level engagement for their trade partners or consumers, iSpring would be the number one choice.
We are using iSpring Suite for internal training on process[es], policies, onboarding, and instruction tutorials for a variety of departments. It addresses the problem of having to host numerous repetitive training sessions and allows for [the] playback of information as a refresher.
  • Easy to use.
  • Support is super fast, very polite, and answers questions thoroughly.
  • I love the text-to-speech feature! No more recording audio over and over again till it's right!
  • Integration with Power point means that existing presentations are easily upgraded to professional courses.
  • So many templates! It's almost overwhelming but awesome!
  • Screencasting quality needs to be improved. I have resorted to using Microsoft Stream and then importing [it] as an object into my presentation.
  • You cannot create/save a presentation to a folder that is "sync'd" to One Drive, Sharepoint or Drop Box.
  • Because of the amount of content that is regularly automatically saved (quizzes, interactions, etc.) it can be slow to preview and publish.
Great for webinar[s] - content - example type presentations. Not so good for screen casting/recording.
iSpring Suite provides initial orientation and continued training for volunteers. Replaces labor intensive workshop type training.
  • Customer support is outstanding - regardless of day or night. They recently announced text to speech function, and I did not know exactly how to implement. A quick chat with Support and I was on my way. I could not have asked for more.
  • I'd like to see text to speech available in questions and simulations.
I would say that iSpring is generally suited for most eLearning applications. It is not well suited in my opinion for software (programming) learning.
Dr. Doug Depew | TrustRadius Reviewer
Trapezio is an online training program for orthodontic team members. We use iSpring to create learning content for our customers.
  • Converting Powerpoint to HTML5
  • Easily upload to the Cloud
  • Many features that make it an "total package"
  • More options and versatility for question types
  • Questions do not always show properly on mobile devices
  • Help functions directly in the software
It's great for formal courses. It is also great for any type of ad-hoc instructional or even entertainment content.
Bernard Alsina | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am currently helping Further Education colleges in London to implement eLearning solutions. The iSpring Suite takes eLearning to the next level! With iSpring Suite we are able to create supplementary course material, homework and assessments and even complete courses that learners can access on their phones and tablets and home PCs. The reason that iSpring Suite is a game-changer is the richness of interactive and multi-media elements that we can use, including interactive videos and PowerPoint, that have proven to increase learner engagement, and to be able to do all that in a very sophisticated add-in in MS PowerPoint. Our teachers and management are easily able to co-author amazing and leading-edge assignments, complete lessons, course moules and assessments with iSpring Suite in a host software that they already know very well, so there is virtually no learning curve.
  • short learning-curve for PowerPoint users
  • interactive learning tasks that engage learners
  • Scorm and HTML5 deployment, easy LMS
  • fun to use!
  • iSpring Suite could have an LMS as part of the software. They do have an LMS solution but it's available separately.
Any and every scenario where engaging and interactive PowerPoint and video could be deployed, in the corporate space, eLearning, training, advertising etc.
I am not aware of colleagues of mine already working with iSpring software. I was looking for software to support online teaching of technical academic courses. It had to provide an easy, intuitive workflow for incorporating multimedia material, including video, adding narrations and being able to export/publish it in a manageable and versatile format running on many platforms.
  • Simple but powerful enough add-on to PowerPoint, which is the de facto standard for presentations.
  • Narrations can be simply added and edited.
  • Output to multi-platform compatible format is simple, yet very robust.
  • Incorporation of quizzes adds a nice part of interactivity.
  • A fantastic support service! Very alert and to the point. You never feel "lost."
  • I would like it to be operational on Cloud-synced drives. The current bookkeeping of the additional folders and files, tends to get corrupted (losing narrations and quizzes) through simple processes or syncing issues. Once you know what you cannot do, it works very nicely.
  • I am still looking for a good presentation tool that allows me to have the end-viewer run (Python) code interactively, but that is a very peculiar request, I admit.
  • Maybe there is still some more room for educational discounts, especially in providing even better group discounts.
If you don't mess up with the folder structures, you can quickly upgrade PowerPoint presentations that are fit for offline viewing, including a sufficient number of interactions and running platform-independently.
Very fast reply on support issues. Ad rem responses.
Don Finch | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have SMEs throughout the organization that provides fundamental course content in PowerPoint. Everybody has PowerPoint. With iSpring, our team can take these plain PPTs and quickly enhance them into engaging, SCORM compliant courses we publish to the LMS. iSpring is continually adding new features, content, and resources to help us build better courses. And iSpring Support is some of the best I have encountered, they obviously love their product and their customers.
  • Based on PowerPoint, it leverages all of that tool but also brings a LOT of new features.
  • Publish SCORM compliant, HTML5 courses for most any LMS.
  • Technical support is awesome.
  • Frequent free webinars with important eLearning industry topics.
  • iSpring folder structure must be maintained, need rigorous best practices.
  • Online collaboration is limited.
  • Printing of complete courses, including nested interactions and quizzes, is not possible.
  • No native text-to-speech capability.
One of the best values in eLearning development tools. It has a lot more features and functions than we use, but the PPT plugin, quizzes, and SCORM packages are worth the price of admission.
We currently use iSpring to develop internal training courses in our organisation. We mainly use it to develop SCORM contents (transforming PPT to online course contents format). It works well with our LMS (which is designed based on Moodle). We also use it to publish some other trianing-related information. As iSpring Space allows us to share the published material with the url, it is very convenient way to share online-published document.
  • Works with MS PowerPoint well
  • There are many resources (PPT template, characters are very useful in making course contents).
  • 24 hrs service center is very helpful. Responsive and kind support.
  • Easy interface to both course makers and course viewers.
  • iSpring Page can be upgraded to integrate with h5p contents.
  • I can't edit ppt slides while working on quizzes or interactions. Sometimes, I have to go back to other slides when making a quiz, but when working on a quiz, it does not allow me even to go to the PPT file.
  • It would be great to have a library of photos.
  • It would be fantastic if there is voice-over (text-to-speech) program in it.
  • It would be great to have function in the player that viewers can adjust narration speed.
It is a great tool. Reasonable price. Easy to use. Highly customizable. I have done a research to choose an authoring tool to make e-learning contents, and I do not regret that I've chosen iSpring. Especially, if you are a beginner in making e-learning content, iSpring is the best tool to start with.
Our educational organization uses iSpring as the primary authoring tool for our e-learning courses. We switched to iSpring from our old authoring tool because it seemed to be easier to use, have better features, and the customer service was FAR superior. With our old authoring program, it felt like I was talking to a robot and I never got a straight answer. With iSpring representatives, you can tell you're talking to a real person that genuinely wants to help you.
  • iSpring is easy to use.
  • They provide great customer service.
  • Easily allows you to publish content compatible with both computers and mobile devices.
  • I wish that when I went to open a file, I didn't have to search for it again once iSpring opens. I would like for it to just open directly.
  • There seems to be an issue after publishing with the font being "squished" a bit. So when I use underlining (or have a hyperlink) I often need to add a bit more space before the next line, otherwise the underlining cuts into the next line a bit.
iSpring works well for creating SCORM courses quickly and easily. I appreciate that the QuizMaker is easy to use and I can add the quiz directly to my content.