iSupport Reviews

iSupport is used throughout our entire company and every department. It is our main tool to track all incidents and service requests. We love how it's all automated and every email is in real time. It's easy to add team distribution lists and get many eyes on these tickets quickly.
  • Very organized
  • Easy to track and follow-up
  • Great for engineers to prioritize and track all incidents and product related requests that are needed. The real time email system is great exposure across the company as well.
  • Although it's great to have everything in one place, it can be a little hard to read sometimes in terms of the amount of tickets and being able to decipher between multiple [issues]. Color coordination might be able to help with this for example.
Tech tickets and engineering support. The best thing about iSupport is the ability to make custom views and filters. For instance, I have my view set up so I can see when the case was opened, the priority, product, and the customer. I also set it up so if any case has not been updated for 5 days it will turn red notifying me that I need to update the customer.

iSupport Scorecard Summary

Organize and prioritize service tickets (1)
Expert directory (1)
Service restoration (1)
Self-service tools (1)
Subscription-based notifications (1)
ITSM collaboration and documentation (1)
ITSM reports and dashboards (1)

About iSupport

iSupport is the ITIL / ITSM flagship product from the long-established company of the same name in Washington state.

iSupport Technical Details