Reviews (1-1 of 1)
It is being used across the whole organization. We use it to push updates and jobs and for remote support and inventory. As of late it has worked very well for us minus a few small hiccups but nothing major. It has worked a lot better since getting rid of the AV portion that use to be rolled in with it.
As a service and a tool the Endpoint Manager works very well for what we generally need and allows us to support users throughout the state as needed.
- Allows remote control of other PCs with minimal problems
- Create and push jobs to PCs on the network.
- View inventory of a computer and run queries based on info.
- Remoting in to computers sometimes takes a while or needs an inventory scan run multiple times. Also has a lag or resolution problems.
- No other complaints based on my usage.
Ivanti Endpoint Security for Endpoint Manager Scorecard Summary
About Ivanti Endpoint Security for Endpoint Manager
Ivanti Endpoint Security for Endpoint Manager Technical Details