Reviews (1-2 of 2)
It gets way more options than emails because it's a low-level commitment (push notification subscriptions) and helps recover revenue down the road.
- Abandoned cart recovery -- it replicates email cart abandonment efforts for push notifications -- if you don't have the user's email, all you can do is paid retargeting (FB or Google for the most part). With push notifications, the retargeting is free, on a per-user basis, and more effective because push notifications get the user's attention. I don't know any other push platform that does this at all. They're primarily meant to disseminate content, but don't work with dynamic segments the way iZooto does.
- It is creating dynamic segments. I haven't used this feature beyond cart abandonment, but it provides a lot of use cases down the road and is very powerful.
- Drip campaigns, not just updates for new posts
- Custom prompts for asking for the initial opt-in, which give a higher opt-in rate than native browser opt-ins
- Support for images, which display very nicely in the users' devices and grab more attention than plain text
- Their WordPress plugin works but is a bit glitchy when you try to override a post's default settings in the notification
- More opportunities to brand the opt in prompt would be great -- with, say, our logo, though I am not sure it's supported by browsers
- There is no clear way to UNSUBSCRIBE from prompts, unlike with OneSignal.
- iZooto allows us to keep up to date with various browser developments & push notification standards that keep evolving.
- iZooto allows us to re-target users who viewed a particular product, or products in a certain price range or users from a certain location or all all of these together.
- iZooto allows us to monetise our push notifications without any extra effort.
- There are times when iZooto's dashboard had issues on Safari browser.
iZooto Scorecard Summary
iZooto is a user engagement and retention tool that is designed to leverage web push notifications to help business to drive repeat traffic, leads and sales.
iZooto, Datability’s first product was rolled out publicly in Feb 2016. The vendor says the fundamental difference between how a mobile application and a website works with users is in the level of interaction and personalisation that a mobile application offers. Additionally, the vendor says with iZooto, they are empowering websites to interact with users offering highest level of personalisation. The platform takes a holistic approach taking user behaviour, patterns, affinity to different segments into consideration while interacting with users.
iZooto aims to help marketers, developers, and product managers to engage more efficiently with users.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
User Engagement is at the heart of every business. It is the reason that drives business growth. Businesses focussing on creating contextual communication to engage users, will outpace everyone else. This is our mojo - to help you engage your users and create delightful moments. Yes, that really is our mission. We understand that whether you are small business or a large business or just a One-Person-Army, restricting number of websites per account where you wish to use iZooto is frustrating. For this precise reason, we have consciously stepped away from the number of websites per plan model. So when you create an account on iZooto, you can add any number of websites and any number of users to manage those web properties for yourself.
iZooto Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
iZooto Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
iZooto Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages:||English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Russian, Tigrinya, Bengali, Gujrati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu|