Reviews (1-4 of 4)
March 03, 2017
Score 1 out of 10
We were using JangoMail as the email platform for all of the marketing emails sent to customers and prospects. It is designed to be an email engine that integrates into other platforms, like CRMs. However, no one at our company had integrated it with our Salesforce instance. JangoMail is extremely primitive as compared with other solutions, like Constant Contact, or HubSpot. You need to upload lists and then compose emails. There are no templates. It is not intuitive at all. For example, after receiving notice of a problem on an email that did not go out as planned, we were told by their support people "oh there's no way that you would have known that". That was because, in the uploaded list spreadsheet, we had an extra character in an email; it stopped the whole job and did not flag us.They need error messages to prevent you from making and learning from your mistakes. We were only alerted to a problem with the interaction of JangoMail and Grammarly after we had sent out hundreds of emails that were exceptionally long and we went over our $ allowance. Then I suggested that they alert their customers about this problem and they only put a small warning on the email home page. Again, no error message when the error occurs. The JangoMail reporting is terrible; you must download the data to calculate click-thru rates and open rates, and they are an email platform?
- The platform is inexpensive.
- Their support people are very nice.
- There are no templates to create emails. There are no drag and drop features.
- Reporting should contain necessary everyday metrics, such as click-thru rates!
- Error messages are needed on things that you just can't know any other way.
- System problems should be highlighted at the top of every page, not just the home page.
Read Susan Zaney's full review
JangoMail is only appropriate if you are looking for a cheap emailer. It should not be used as a marketing automation tool, as it is only an email platform. You should look for a marketing email platform that allows you to create better looking emails and manage your contacts. There are way better tools out there.
February 04, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
- As the world has more and more devices such as smart phones, ipads, androids, desktop and mobile phones there is a need to have the email message scaled to each device and be responsive in the delivery of each email to each device - JangoMail delivers.
- I choose JangoMail for their transparent HTML interface to create the emails and responsive email delivery.
- JangoMail offered a free trial, and I was impressed, and purchased.
- So far I haven't had any troubles, or problems with JangoMail. I'd love to just paste a WORD doc into the HTML window, but I am not going to risk having the links broken. So I preformat my copy with the long links and then insert them in the HTML window and make them look pretty.
- JangoMail's "add additional fields" in the into the body of the email is not very transparent, but when you add additional features and that depth of functionally then there is going to be a higher learning curve. I have not explored all of their tutorials.....and they have a great blog to explore also.
- This is not a big thing but maybe a clock could be installed to show that the email is being sent and that there is x amount of time until the "report" is ready to view. There is a no man's land time that as a user you are not sure if the mail got delivered or is being delivered.
Read Emily Caudle's full review
Check out a JangoMail trial subscription, read the blog, view the tutorials, and jump in, and try it out. The interface is very transparent, if you have questions there are online helps - if that doesn't solve your question then the staff is available, cheerful and helpful.
November 26, 2013
Score 7 out of 10
- Sending mass email to company stakeholders.
- Beautifully formatted emails using their premade templates. Lots of options to choose from.
- Sending out surveys made easier than before. And it's better than most of the products out there in the market.
- Had issues in using NoSQL DB integration.
- APIs are little complicated to understand at first.
- Better documentation and video tutorials are needed.
Read Mayuresh Hajirnis's full review
- How often it's going to be used in the company?
- How big is the audience?
- Who in your company is going to use the product and how often?
JangoMail Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
JangoMail is an email marketing platform. Companies use JangoMail to send marketing emails, transactional emails, and person-to-person emails. JangoMail offers a feature-rich application, 24/7 support, inbox delivery, integration with most CRM's, reporting and a low price guarantee.
Categories: Email Marketing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
JangoMail Technical Details